October 24, 2014 | 1684 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Trio

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I haven't had any problems with these yet as described in reviews below. I get a good line for a decent 8-10 hours without any smudging or flaking. No problems yet with the tip breaking off. I have not a clue whether these can be sharpened or not. If they can't, then what a waste. I doubt I would buy these again but the colors in the nude set were exactly what i needed, particularly the medium charcoal/brown shade.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the eyeliner trio for blue eyes, and as soon as I applied the blue shade, the tip broke off. I couldn't put it back on, so it was a waste of money. Terrible, terrible product! I would not recommend this eyeliner. I have used the other eyeliners, since they come in packs of three, and once they are used for a bit, they are difficult to apply. Don't waste your money!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Mcbunnymama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Should have read reviews first. Ugh!! I looked like a raccoon 10 minutes after applying. And they are waxy too. Also be careful not to poke your eye like I did. Shape is not user friendly

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Total impulse buy. I always wanted to try eyeliners shaped like this. I thought (and hoped) It would get my upper and lower lashline a little color and a nice cat eye look. Oh boy was I wrong! They're not pigmented at all. If I wanted to get any color I had to swipe, and swipe, and... You get the picture... Horrible product. PF has some great products. Sadly, this isn't one of them. Save your money ladies!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Love8Brain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like poking a stick in your eye.

Seriously Physician's Formula? Ya'll are a bunch of jerks for making the packaging so appealing and pretty and tempting me at CVS with all your coupons and money back. I wrote them on Facebook and they deleted my message! I'm so sad I didn't check reviews before I picked these up.

Painful (my eyes reacted and they don't with PF's gel liners or shadows) not pigmented, creepy hardness and yet so not 100% waterproof. By 100% waterproof, do you think they meant to put the word "NOT" ... as in 100% NOT waterproof. I'm taking these effers back to CVS. Sofa King Mad!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by 2010

(I own these in the shades for blue eyes( Horrible product. To start with, the product broke as soon as I took it out of the packaging. Once the tip breaks off, it's impossible to reattach it. The pencils themselves are very dry, and the tip is far too thick to give anyone an attractive look. What I do is layer the product onto the back of my hand, and use an angled eyeliner brush to apply it (Essence, Real Techniques, Ecotools etc). I have pretty oily eyelids so it tends to transfer onto my lower lashline. It is also not very pigmented. After using a mail in rebate offer, I ended up paying about $3 for these so I'm not out much.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Glitter87

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wished that I looked at the reviews before I bought this! They seemed dried out upon purchase and I snapped the whole tip off my purple one the first swipe across my eye. Very sad!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PRODUCT. I made the huge mistake of wasting over CDN$17 by buying this -- I was drawn in by the claims on the packaging (100% waterproof, great for lining the inner eye rim) and the Nude trio of Kajal liners looked so pretty (a champagne shade, a pewter brown shade, and a black shade), but made an even bigger mistake by not checking reviews here first, ugh. Now I am regretting it big time -- everything this product advertises is false, it is NOT 100% waterproof, it is the worst smudging eyeliner I have ever used! The black shade smudges on the bottom of my eyes within less than a minute of lining my upper eyes! The champagne shade I don't notice it smudging as much, but that could also be because it is so light that I can't see clearly even if it was smudging. This entire trio is for the garbage, please do not waste money on this like I did.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by chrissadonner

Impulse buy, I really wanted to like these. When I first bought them, I was expecting more pigment, but I ended up with HORRIBLE color payoff with chunky shimmer. Not so much a glitter, still a shimmer. Not what I wanted. Since I tried it out the black I didnt even BOTHER to touch the other colors. HOWEVER, sometime later, about 2 months after, I picked up the brown because I was doing a natural look and I wanted something for my lower lashline, and I must say it worked quite fine. It actually works great as a contour for my cheeks and nose aswell. It's part of my regular makeup bag, and these ARE easy to break. Again, not the BEST buy, save your money and dont even bother with these. But I found some way of using these in my bag, only because I didnt want to have to waste the money. (Very expensive for the crappy quality though)

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MegThacker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the WORST eyeliner I have ever tried! For the inner rim???? Yeah okay. NOT! It faded within 5 minutes on my waterline and somehow there ended up being a line under my bottom lashes? Idk. Please dont waste your money on these! There are way better out there. Just horrible. I paid $12 for these! Taking them right back to Rite Aid!