April 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Moisturizing Facial Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by katyrenae16

I've been using this face wash for about a year now, and I love it. It doesn't break me out, doesn't dry out your skin, and it doesn't smell like the burning smell of alcohol like several others do. I will continue to repurchase this :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Vanorangejuice

Ick. With 'moisturizing' in the name you'd think it would actually moisturize your skin. Exact opposite. I used this with my Clarisonic thinking they would make a nice combo. Not horrible, but after I'd wash my face, my skin would be so tight I would have to slather on the Cetaphil lotion. Using the two together I actually reached a point of flaky skin and it being so dry it hurt. I have since switched to the Purity made simple cleanser and only 1x a day use with the Clarisonic. A cheap cleanser, but put your money towards something different!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

This is a pretty good face wash. It's soothing and cleans my face without any greasy residue. You do need a moisturizer or lotion on top as it doesn't really 'moisturize', but as far as face washes go, this one is pretty good. No scent and no colour for those of you who (like me) have very sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Teetska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this product sucks. no, literally, it SUCKS the life out of your face... I'm not a huge fan of leaving such negative reviews on a product unless I feel strongly about it.. my face is easy, it doesn't ask for much. Not prone to breakouts, alittle dry in winter but thats it. Though this product doesnt break me out, oh boy does it SUCK THE LIFE out of my skin.. it does an ok job taking the makeup off.. but after washing my face with this, my face looks like I've been dead or in the artic with no hospitality for months.. SO DRYING.. I cannot stress enough. overall, I might reccomend to someone who had oily skin.. it doesn't make me breakout or irritated which is nice given the other facts but .. would never repurchase not in a million years.. huge disappointment :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by jessinfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't see how this has such bad reviews. I messed up my face so bad with a different product. it dried and burned my skin so bad that it was constantly itching and turning a dark color so I decided this was my best choice for a cleanser since my skin was so sensitive and I was not disappointed! it slowly but surely began repairing my skin and left it feeling soft. I stopped using it since my skin is back to the way it was and I'm now able to use other products for my skin but I will definitely buy again once I run out of my current face wash!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by kh027

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Even with "moisturizing" in the name, this does NOT moisturize. I have combo to dry skin, leaning toward dry in the winter. I don't feel like this does anything for my skin. I use it morning and night. It doesn't remove my makeup either. I've used this for about a month.

It doesn't irritate, besides being drying! My face has never been this dry. I will not repurchase. I'm struggling to use it up. Might use it as hand soap just to get rid of it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by brittbrat118820

I thought this line would be safe for my sensitive acne prone skin. I had tried the gel cleanser and liked it, but wanted something more moisturizing in the winter. I picked this up on a whim and I'm not happy with it. First of all it isn't moisturizing at all, in fact it dried my skin out. Secondly I think this was the culprit of some really bad breakouts I was having recently. I have switched to Ponds cold cream as my cleanser and my skin is much happier. Please don't be fooled by the name, this is not a "simple" wash that is good to use if you have sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by dhang

I like the idea of this product being so gentle but I hate to mention that, even though I already struggle with severe acne, I am sure this cleanser has made my facial skin WORST. It has been probably three weeks and my cheeks feel tightened... so tight that it just feels like it's stretching and HURTING my acne. I've also grown even more cystic acne than usual within these weeks which is awfully fast compared to how often I used to get them. I am disappointed but I can't blame this product. Not all products work for everyone and this one was just not for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has to be the first cleanser I used. I got this as the brand is made for sensitive skin. From what I can recall it did not irritate my skin at all, thought it felt just okay

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great for winter skin! Helps cleanse my skin morning and evening definitely recommend for £4