August 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Iced Latte 888

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

These are the softest shadow ever! I own three of them and love every single one. Iced latte is quickly becoming my most used champagne eyeshadow base. I love the pigmentation. I prefer using my fingers to apply this. I will definitely repurchase, though it seems like a bottomless eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Yolyalex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great eyeshadow, very pigmented and a lasts a long time without creasing. You do need a really good blending brush because they're a little hard to blend once you set it on your lid and I find it's best applied with your finger. Just a little swipe and it's enough for your whole lid. They're almost $8 at target but so worth it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Lrc1024

My everyday eyeshadow! Gorgeous color! I got this back in October and it's now January. Haven't even made a dent in it. And I use it everyday! Amazing for inner lids or highlighting! I use my fingers cause it's the best way to apply it for me. It looks good on any skin tone! So easy & fast to use too. It's a little spendy but lasts forever & is a amazing color! I just put this on my lids & sweep on some dark brown in my crease and it's gorgeous! Perfect go to eyeshadow. Definitely would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I've been wanting a shimmery champagne eyeshadow for the inner corner of my eye, and I've heard so many rave reviews of this eyeshadow. (Some also said it was a dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow.) I was bit turned off by the price, since $8 is a lot for a single eyeshadow to me. However, I decided to just try it out, and oh my goodness, I'm so glad I got this. The eyeshadow is so pigmented; just a light sweep of it makes an opaque line beneath my eyes. It lasts for such a long time too! The color is gorgeous and it is in fact a great dupe for Stila's Kitten eyeshadow, which I just got recently. This is literally the best product for highlighting the inner corners of your eyes. A little goes a long way, so the price does not seem outrageous to me anymore. I would recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dirah93

one of my favorite eye shadows I own! it's such a pretty champagne color and goes well as an all over color when I'm in a rush for school. Also, I've been using this everyday and I've barely made a dent in it so it lasts a very long time! It's gorgeous on my lids, lasts for hours even without a primer and it's super pigmented. I feel as though it's best applied when using your fingers but that's not an issue for me at all. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out of this eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

These shadows and quality are probably the best out as of right now!!! Super silky in texture, amazing color payoff without needing much on your brush and the highest on the pigmentation scale! Great worn all on their own or to add more shades into the crease for added depth. The ingredients used to make these make it impossible for creasing. This line, infallible, is a force to be reckoned with For Sure!!!! I want one in Every shade!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It is so creamy and pigmented! I love using this with a matt brown in the crease. This color just makes my eyes look so bright and awake. I feel like the packaging also looks like a high-end product would. It lasts all day without fading or creasing, even when i do not use a primer (I do not have very oily eyelids) This color has a really nice shimmery sheen, it does not have any noticeable chunky glitter. I recommend either using your finger or a really dense small brush to apply this product. It can be difficult to apply with just a normal eyeshadow brush. This is one of my very favorite eyeshadows and I can't wait to try more from this line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Boxerface

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading all the wonderful reviews, I keep wondering if maybe there was a defect with the eyeshadows I have from L'Oreal. Maybe I am not using them correctly. I have Amber Rush and Bottomless Java. A soft silver gray and a darker almost navy blue color. My eyes are a hazel color mix of warm greens. The shadows tempted me because of the beautiful pigmented colors. They are Gorgeous and that was why I grabbed them.

My problem is they are messy, difficult to work with and the fall out can't be removed easily. I like to use a bit of water or oil mixed with my shadow to create subtle bit of shade. I do not use a primer and maybe this is why they are frustrating. No drama for me I like elegance. I want to look as natural as possible making my eyes pop without going overboard. These shadows do not go where you want them too. The powder falls all over your face and I have yet to find the correct brush or tool that works with them. I guess you could use your finger but I like using brushes to shade, contour and create smokey eyes. I have small hooded lids with very little real esate to emphasize. I am looking for a suble color and shadow that can be used as an eyeliner or blended to contour. I found these did not blend nicely and the pigment remained strong. TOO STRONG! If you are young person with lots of lid space and wanting to be dramatic with your makeup and of course do not mind the fall out all over your cheeks this might work for you. While the pigment is lovely. I found using these shadows to be frustrating.

Pros:
Great colors
Dramatic
Lasts easily 5 hours

Cons:
Fall out terrible. Not milled nicely.
The powder is thick, chunky, lumpy and anything but smooth.
Difficult to blend goes on too thick. Not buildable at all. Unable to mix or layer colors

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting this shade since first reading raves about it on Temptalia and then seeing the high ratings and comments here on MUA. Similar shades were available in Canada but none had the name "Iced Latte" so I figured this was a different colour than the light beige shades available here. I just became obsessed with getting "Iced Latte" and so, when we went over the border a few weeks ago, I picked this up. All I can say is that I am disappointed. This colour is far more frosty and "icy" than I was expecting. I have other Infallible shadows that I really like - they have a sheen but it's not "over the top". In contrast, I find Iced Latte to be almost unwearable. In addition, I actually think it's the same shade as a colour that is sold in Canada (why they have to use different names in different countries makes absolutely NO sense to me at all and just ends up confusing us consumers, which is frustrating, to say the least).

On the "plus" side, this shadow does wear well and can also make a beautiful, long-lasting base for other eye shadows but I already have a lot of shadows that do this.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this little shadow! This was my first loose powder shadow and I enjoy working with it. This picks up easily with a eyeshadow brush and goes on smoothly and blends well. This gives me a nice bright wide awake look and highlights nicely. This is one that I can put on all by itself and it looks good. This shadow is very shimmery though. I like that but on older eyes it seems to accentuate the lines in my skin even with a eyeshadow base beneath. I applied this over 8 hours ago and it still looks great and hasn't creased or flaked off at all. I am so happy with these Infallible shadows that I have purchased several and plan to get even more.