Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

on 8/7/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the smell of this, it's just a little too floral/perfume-y for my personality. It does smell really really good though, very sweet and feminine. The lotion is fairly hydrating, but can't quite quench the dry skin on my elbows or knees, so I use a different, stronger lotion in those areas. It does give my arms and legs a nice, healthy sheen which I like, and it makes my skin very soft. I bought a different scent(Beautiful Day) last time I went to B&BW, but I would buy this again.

on 8/1/2013 1:47:00 AM

I haven't used this for months but when I did...aw man, smells freaking GREAT. It's like, where have you been all my life my love?! Anyways, B&W lotions don't do anything for me- I'm just a fan of the scents in their products.

on 7/24/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This scent is very pleasant and super girly. I have the body cream and have used about all of it. It reminds me of B&BW Sweet Pea scent a bit but more subtle. I'm not sure that I'd purchase it again because I have other faves such as B&BW classics like Cucumber Melon, Juniper Breeze and Pearberry that I prefer over Pink Chiffon, but it IS a really nice fragrance to have in your collection if you are a "smell-good" junkie such as myself.
~A. Starr

on 7/24/2013 10:17:00 AM

It smells so good and sweet and girly the smell is so incredible it literally smells like pink and it also smells like a cotton candy.

In all honesty, this is not the kind of scent I would normally choose to wear but it grows on you once you start enjoying the mysterious and alluring blend of floral, spicy and fruity aromas.

I thought it would be my summer fragrance when I bought it but I find myself using it for falls as well... It's not oily and absorbed quickly so no greasy feeling on application leaving you with good lasting scent. I always get compliments when I wear it ;)

beautyredefine.blogspot.com/2013/02/bath-body-works-pink-chiffon-lotion.html

on 7/17/2013 8:32:00 PM

This is one of those sweet scents I just love. Gotta have this one again too.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have both the lotion and the triple moisture cream in this scent. I loveee the way this smells! It smells like sweet cotton candy mixed with berries, vanilla and sweetness. Ugh, it's just so good! Also, I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I love to layer it with my Secret Wonderland body spray (all time favorite scent), because it smells AMAZING! The two scents just complement each other so well! If you have a Secret Wonderland body spray, I recommend you layer the Pink Chiffon lotion with it, it's a great scent combination. :)

Even though the spray is overpowering, this lotion is great it doesn't make my skin dry and has just a sudtle smell!!

on 2/24/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seems like a scent that would appeal to teenagers. Its really sweet. It reminds me of cotton candy with something flowery and a little bit of fruit. Not as simple as one of bath and bodywork's one note scents, but pretty artificial and immature smelling. I would have loved this when I was a teenager and I think teenage boys will probably find this appealing on a girl. If I was craving something sweet I might wear this at home or maybe on a vacation. There is no way I would wear this in a work place though and I think I would be embarrassed to wear this around people my age who didn't know me well. If more than one person in a group wears this or a similar scent I have a feeling it would be overpowering. I'm moving away from bath and body work lotions anyways, they have ingredients I don't feel great about rubbing all over my skin.

on 2/22/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wonderful!!!!! I'm a fan of floral scents and this is just lovely. One of my favourite BBW lotions and I highly suggest you buy it if you're a fan of smelling sweet and feminine.

Edit: I can't wear this scent anymore because it reminds me too much of my ex. He loved this on me. Don't you hate it when this happens?!!!!!! Ugh!!!

on 2/19/2013 7:07:00 PM

First off, the packaging for this lotion is so adorable. It looks like a girly romantic spring filled with birds, flowers, and bees. It smells amazing too! It smells like vanilla flowers or something. All I know is it's moisturizing and delicate.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products