Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweet scent it's perfect

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

As I said in my other review for BBW today, I got this body lotion and also the companion shower gel in the mini-size, purely to get the bottle to use when I've finished the product inside. I've always purchased MAC's empty minis in past but the price for them was getting silly so I opted to get 3 small BBW products for less than 2 MAC empties cost.

Pink Chiffon smells pretty much like pink candy floss (which I happen to love). It's a sweet, girly smell that isn't my favourite to wear but isn't unpleasant. The lotion itself isn't the best body lotion I've ever tried but it's certainly okay and, as I say, my main purpose in buying this was to get the bottle to use in my gym bag or when I travel. The body lotion is just a bonus.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love the smell of this, it's just a little too floral/perfume-y for my personality. It does smell really really good though, very sweet and feminine. The lotion is fairly hydrating, but can't quite quench the dry skin on my elbows or knees, so I use a different, stronger lotion in those areas. It does give my arms and legs a nice, healthy sheen which I like, and it makes my skin very soft. I bought a different scent(Beautiful Day) last time I went to B&BW, but I would buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I haven't used this for months but when I did...aw man, smells freaking GREAT. It's like, where have you been all my life my love?! Anyways, B&W lotions don't do anything for me- I'm just a fan of the scents in their products.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This scent is very pleasant and super girly. I have the body cream and have used about all of it. It reminds me of B&BW Sweet Pea scent a bit but more subtle. I'm not sure that I'd purchase it again because I have other faves such as B&BW classics like Cucumber Melon, Juniper Breeze and Pearberry that I prefer over Pink Chiffon, but it IS a really nice fragrance to have in your collection if you are a "smell-good" junkie such as myself.
~A. Starr

It smells so good and sweet and girly the smell is so incredible it literally smells like pink and it also smells like a cotton candy.

In all honesty, this is not the kind of scent I would normally choose to wear but it grows on you once you start enjoying the mysterious and alluring blend of floral, spicy and fruity aromas.

I thought it would be my summer fragrance when I bought it but I find myself using it for falls as well... It's not oily and absorbed quickly so no greasy feeling on application leaving you with good lasting scent. I always get compliments when I wear it ;)

beautyredefine.blogspot.com/2013/02/bath-body-works-pink-chiffon-lotion.html

This is one of those sweet scents I just love. Gotta have this one again too.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have both the lotion and the triple moisture cream in this scent. I loveee the way this smells! It smells like sweet cotton candy mixed with berries, vanilla and sweetness. Ugh, it's just so good! Also, I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I love to layer it with my Secret Wonderland body spray (all time favorite scent), because it smells AMAZING! The two scents just complement each other so well! If you have a Secret Wonderland body spray, I recommend you layer the Pink Chiffon lotion with it, it's a great scent combination. :)

Even though the spray is overpowering, this lotion is great it doesn't make my skin dry and has just a sudtle smell!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seems like a scent that would appeal to teenagers. Its really sweet. It reminds me of cotton candy with something flowery and a little bit of fruit. Not as simple as one of bath and bodywork's one note scents, but pretty artificial and immature smelling. I would have loved this when I was a teenager and I think teenage boys will probably find this appealing on a girl. If I was craving something sweet I might wear this at home or maybe on a vacation. There is no way I would wear this in a work place though and I think I would be embarrassed to wear this around people my age who didn't know me well. If more than one person in a group wears this or a similar scent I have a feeling it would be overpowering. I'm moving away from bath and body work lotions anyways, they have ingredients I don't feel great about rubbing all over my skin.