Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

on 7/24/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This scent is very pleasant and super girly. I have the body cream and have used about all of it. It reminds me of B&BW Sweet Pea scent a bit but more subtle. I'm not sure that I'd purchase it again because I have other faves such as B&BW classics like Cucumber Melon, Juniper Breeze and Pearberry that I prefer over Pink Chiffon, but it IS a really nice fragrance to have in your collection if you are a "smell-good" junkie such as myself.
~A. Starr

on 7/24/2013 10:17:00 AM

It smells so good and sweet and girly the smell is so incredible it literally smells like pink and it also smells like a cotton candy.

In all honesty, this is not the kind of scent I would normally choose to wear but it grows on you once you start enjoying the mysterious and alluring blend of floral, spicy and fruity aromas.

I thought it would be my summer fragrance when I bought it but I find myself using it for falls as well... It's not oily and absorbed quickly so no greasy feeling on application leaving you with good lasting scent. I always get compliments when I wear it ;)

beautyredefine.blogspot.com/2013/02/bath-body-works-pink-chiffon-lotion.html

on 7/17/2013 8:32:00 PM

This is one of those sweet scents I just love. Gotta have this one again too.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have both the lotion and the triple moisture cream in this scent. I loveee the way this smells! It smells like sweet cotton candy mixed with berries, vanilla and sweetness. Ugh, it's just so good! Also, I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. I love to layer it with my Secret Wonderland body spray (all time favorite scent), because it smells AMAZING! The two scents just complement each other so well! If you have a Secret Wonderland body spray, I recommend you layer the Pink Chiffon lotion with it, it's a great scent combination. :)

Even though the spray is overpowering, this lotion is great it doesn't make my skin dry and has just a sudtle smell!!

on 2/24/2013 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This seems like a scent that would appeal to teenagers. Its really sweet. It reminds me of cotton candy with something flowery and a little bit of fruit. Not as simple as one of bath and bodywork's one note scents, but pretty artificial and immature smelling. I would have loved this when I was a teenager and I think teenage boys will probably find this appealing on a girl. If I was craving something sweet I might wear this at home or maybe on a vacation. There is no way I would wear this in a work place though and I think I would be embarrassed to wear this around people my age who didn't know me well. If more than one person in a group wears this or a similar scent I have a feeling it would be overpowering. I'm moving away from bath and body work lotions anyways, they have ingredients I don't feel great about rubbing all over my skin.

on 2/22/2013 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wonderful!!!!! I'm a fan of floral scents and this is just lovely. One of my favourite BBW lotions and I highly suggest you buy it if you're a fan of smelling sweet and feminine.

Edit: I can't wear this scent anymore because it reminds me too much of my ex. He loved this on me. Don't you hate it when this happens?!!!!!! Ugh!!!

on 2/19/2013 7:07:00 PM

First off, the packaging for this lotion is so adorable. It looks like a girly romantic spring filled with birds, flowers, and bees. It smells amazing too! It smells like vanilla flowers or something. All I know is it's moisturizing and delicate.

on 2/1/2013 11:00:00 AM

I adore this scent at the moment, it is a newly discovered favorite. I fell in love with the smell of this from the Pink Chiffon body scrub and it made my bathroom smell delicious when i got out of the shower. So I went to b&bw and got the matching perfume and hand lotion and they are wonderful. The scent is a strong sugary scent, but as all smells I suggest smelling it before purchasing it but I love it so much.

on 1/25/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was on sale at BBW, so I decided to try it out. I have the fragrance mist which I like, so I thought it would be nice to have the lotion too. It moisturizes, but it is not a heavy duty moisturizer for me. As for the fragrance in this, it opens with a very strong fruity scent. I pick up strawberry mostly and some sort of citrus note as well. It then settles into a vanilla musk on my skin. I love sweet scents, so this isn't bothersome to me though I can see this being offensive to others. It is very girly, indeed the packaging is geared towards a younger crowd and not someone in my demographic (I'm currently 28 years old). Yet I like this and will probably get this again if it is on sale.

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products