Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

Have repurchased this product multiple times! Covers my dark circles decently as well as blemishes. Easy to use packaging and definitely worth it for the money. Lasts all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like the pen applicator, it has a touch of highlight/luminizer to it but not as much as I had hoped. The coverage is medium and when you build it up it creases. I wish it was a touch more moisturizing and smoother on application. All that being said it is a very good concealer. I have issues in general with concealers creasing and my eye area being dry so overall this is quite good, would probably work amazingly well on someone with less eye issues than myself. Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like. Rivals more expensive products. Have re-purchased.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the only thing it does like a dream is crease!!
would NOT recommend.

Best under eye concealer I have tried. I heard a lot of good things about the fit me line which I tried and found that the coverage wasn't the greatest and I could still see the blueish tint of my undereye. Not the case with dreamlumi. I purchased it in radiant but I think I need a shade lighter. In the store ivory looked darker but I'm wondering if anyone has tried both and could let me know which shade showed up lighter on the skin?

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love the Radiant color. I know it looks cotton candy pink in the tube, but it warms up my fair yellow toned skin and has good coverage for dark circles.

I do think the formula could be improved. Neutrogena used to make something similar to this,and it had the most amazing creamy texture. This is liquidy and can be hard to blend if you don't start working it in quickly!!!

I like the staying power,and it doesn't crease under the eye at all.

This is a mixed bag, but more plusses than minuses.

I have olive skin with dramatic dark circles and the Nude color is perfect. I just like to use a little brightener to diffuse the circles a bit; I dont like having tons of product on my skin, or doing layers of concealer, corrector and foundation. I just swipe this stuff on over my Argan oil, right in the bottom eye crescent/cheekbone area and it brightens my whole face.

I tried the Radiant color that everyone seemed to like, and I thought that would be my shade since it looks more peachy - and they say that salmon is good for diffusing the darkness. I didn't like it nearly as much as the Nude. I thought Nude would be ashy on me as most concealers are, but it is my perfect color. Definitely comparable to the more expensive conceal/ highlight options.

I really like this concealer, and I think it does the job of covering my under eye circles really well! It offers easy application too, which I really like. I have it in the shade 01 Ivory, and it fits my fairs skin quite well, it has a yellow tone.

What I don't like though, is that you get so little product for the price. You go through this product really quickly. Another con is that you can't really use this on blemishes, and I like a concealer to work both on blemishes and underneath my eyes, which is why I wouldn't repurchase.

I tried a few under eye highlighter/concealer items, this has to be my favorite! I am a MAC 35 and I got the shade Ivory. I noticed that the product does not fall into the fine lines under my eyes and it blends nicely with my Sigma flat top concealer brush (better than using my fingers!). It doesn't look cakey or dry. I also use this down my nose, forehead and chin area for highlighting. It definitely makes me look more awake. Wish the packaging was bit better but love the actual product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have repurchased it a couple of times now, and I really like this. I do think is a really good product, very blendable and very brightening. I even saw Lisa Eldrigde use it on a tutorial, so you know it's good be a nice product.
If you have really pale skin and not very bad dark circles I think it would be great on it's own, but if you have darker under eyes I wouldn't recommend using this on it's own.

I don't use it on its own 'cause I don't think it provides enough coverage for me. I have quite purple under eyes, and they never fully go away no matter how much sleep I get. So what I like to do is layer it on top of Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, i use a darker shade of under eye concealer to really cover those pesky dark circles and then i put some of this on top to brighten the area and it really works great for me!