Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 2/8/2015 5:23:00 PM

I am of the age where under-eye circles are becoming more of a problem, so I am continually on a quest for my HG product. I have tried many HE products, including BB, Touche Eclat, etc., but STILL hadn't found my ideal. I happened upon the Maybelline section at my local grocery store and thought, "What the heck?" So for under $8.00 I bought this in Ivory. WHAT A PLEASANT SUPRISE! It is the perfect consistency: not so thick that it is hard to apply to thin, tender under-eye skin, nor does it collect in any lines or pores. Not so thin that it doesn't do the job! Now this is NOT opaque, but has some luminous stuff in it that really does de-emphasize my dark semi-circles! I am so happy! Wouldn't recommend for zits, but for "circles" it rocks! You have to give the applicator SEVERAL twists to get the product flowing, but after that, it is quite manageable.

on 2/5/2015 12:55:00 PM

I've used a ton of these. Too little in the container, but it does it's job.

on 1/30/2015 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this! It has the right amount of coverage to get rid of dark undereye-circles, but it also reflects light. Does not look cakey, but very natural. This beats the Yves St. Laurent Touch Eclat in both quality and price in my opinion.

on 1/18/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this great dupe for the mac highlight pens

on 1/17/2015 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I ended up purchasing this product while on the hunt for the Maybelline instant age rewind eye concealer. I have to say it was a total waste of money! I bought the lightest shade they make and it's still too dark for me, I mean yes I am fair but I'm not that light skinned. The finishing I found was anything but luminous (I used it under my eyes). It was all going fine when I first applied it, then after an hour or so it appeared chalky and seemed to dry darker then when I first applied it. I'm still on the hunt for my perfect concealer :(

on 1/16/2015 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this and buy it over and over. I am quite fair, and use the shade ivory, mostly just on my under eyes. I like that its pretty thin and fluid, I am not a fan of heavy, cakey concealer. I dab it on with the brush and then use my finger to blend. It lasts all day, and I don't have any creasing. I do set with powder.

I don't have particularly problematic under eye issues. But I do get dark circles, and need some general brightening. This does that so well. I've tried other concealers, but they were all just ok. Truth be told, I like this stuff so much that I have no real desire to seek out anything else.

on 1/14/2015 4:13:00 AM

My go to highlighter, I love using this under my eyes. It's light, and I like the applicator. The color is great for hiding blue under eyes.

on 1/13/2015 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've bought this on an impulse without doing any research and it's a good thing I did. I absolutely love this, though I believe it's been marketed badly. This is not an illuminating concealer, it's just a really great concealer. It covers my dark circles beautifully (and I have quite strong and genetic dark circles). Its staying power is insane, basically you have to take it off yourself, otherwise it stays put. If you want an illuminator, don't get this, but if you want a great concealer, do it! This is the best concealer I've tried, and I have tried a lot of them. The only cons when it comes to this is the crappy little brush, that is too long, but does a decent job and the fact that if you use too much it does gather in your line lines (but it does't highlight them). I love this concealer and I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

on 1/3/2015 2:43:00 PM

This is a great highlighter! I've used everyday since I got it. I really like the gel forumla and that it does not feel cakey to put on other areas of my face besides undereye area. I hestitated buying it since it was not easy to guess which shade would be right. I went online and found some swatches which helped me pick the right one the first time. I don't use MAC foundations so can't give comparison shade, but can offer what worked for me. I usually take the 2nd lightest shade in most foundations for my fair-med warm skin tone, so I picked Nude which I believe is the second lightest shade. I am now using this as a concealer as well, however I don't have dark circles. I would say it covers similar to the Fit Me concealer which is a pretty light coverage.

on 12/29/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Does NOTHING for me... so sad.