Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 08

4.1

Classy, muted rosy brown with a creamy, low-sheen texture. It's what I wanted MAC Twig to be without the violet-y undertone Twig has. Lasting power is good and it doesn't dry my lips. It's not an excited color, and I don't wear it that often, but when I do I re-like it every time.

on 11/7/2014 6:28:00 PM

Ultimate MLBB colour! I'm on the pale side but my lips are super pigmented and this just gives them such a nice sheen and even colour. I think dark skinned ladies can wear this as well, as a lighter nude - it's so flattering for anyone! A lot more moisturizing than the matte lipsticks in this range- average staying power I think, which is fine by me. If these lipsticks are ever discontinued I don't know what I'll do!

on 10/29/2014 3:47:00 PM

If someone forced me to stop buying makeup and stick to just one nude lipstick, this would be it for me. This is exactly my natural lip color, but in a creamy, smooth, matte, even application. It is lightweight feeling and doesn't dry my lips. A+

on 9/15/2014 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this last week at Target for $4.99 cdn. I was so happy to finally get my hands on this lipstick because it's always sold out everytime i want to pick it up.
This is a rose-mauve lipsick in a matte black with Kate written on it type of packaging.
This is such a beautiful flattering colour on my lips, also this is a very hydrating lipstick. I'll use my burts bees lip chap before putting this on and it glides on beautifully!
It doesn't have the best staying power, about 3-4 hours if I don't eat or drink, if I do then this lasts 1-2 hours max.
I will definitely repurchase this if I ever run out.

on 9/12/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really great lipstick overall. The shade is a mauve/rosy nude that is universally flattering. The color is opaque and the formula is very creamy. It is not slick but moisturising and comfortable.

The color is not unique and the formula isn't either but the pairing of both in this product makes it worth having. The staying power is not great, approx. 3-4 hours wear, however, this pairs great with smokey eyes and it is a great shade for everyday or the office.

Another plus is that it is very inexpensive. I'd recommend this product to anyone because it is a great addition to a makeup collection and even better for those who are uncomfortable with colour or need a fool proof shade for on the go.

on 7/24/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this shade because I heard is close to Kylie's lip color and I love it is so creamy and natural(: I still want to buy whirl by Mac and combine them soo in love , a must if your into natural colors (: Super cheap and pigmented

on 7/13/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this lipstick. It's a dark pinkish mauvey color, perfect for everyday wear. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline's Color Sensational lipstick in Warm Me Up, only the Rimmel one smells SO much better. It's a very fruity smell, and almost reminds me of the candy gummy hearts you can get near Valentine's day. The packaging is very simple black plastic with "Kate" written in red on it, which is pretty cool because my name is also Kate :) The price is amazing, if I remember correctly, I got it at CVS for less than $5. It also stays pretty well considering the price. it lasted about 2-3 hours on me with not a lot of eating or drinking. LOVE THIS!

on 5/12/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is officially my all-time favourite lipstick!
The colour is sort of a dusty rose with cool cocoa undertones (but no so much that it's a 90s throwback lipstick).

Pros:
- The colour is perfect my cool, fair skin; it's totally buildable between day and evening as well (since my lips are a washed out pale pink this shade adds some richness to them).
- Bonus: the colour is so natural you don't have to worry so much about precise application. I apply directly from the tube as opposed to using a lip brush.
- The smell is delightful.
- It's super inexpensive!

Cons:
- The staying power isn't anything incredible, but bear in mind that this is your basic drugstore lipstick and in some way we will always get what we pay for. But I don't mind reapplying as needed (every 2-3 hours).

Overall a great buy and a make-up bag must-have.

on 4/18/2014 7:09:00 AM

My MLBB!! Closest to my natural lip color but it is sexier and healthier looking. Thus the "MLBB" part. :P

The color doesn't wash me out, there's enough brown and pink and "mauveyness" in it and it is appropriate for every occasion and daytime looks. Its texture is heaven! Not too creamy for it to slide around but creamy enough to prevent lips from drying. I never had issues with this lipstick. I even love love love its sweet scent. <3

on 4/15/2014 10:03:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

New favourite lipstick.

Creamy, not-quite-matte appearance which goes on well. No offensive smell. Colour on me is the best MLBB I have ever tried! Not too pink, not too nude.

I haven't bought a lot of Rimmel since I was a teenager but I'm so pleased with this. The packaging is sturdy and functional and on a par with any other lipstick.

I would buy again and will probably buy a back up I like it so much. It's the perfect colour for me whether I'm wearing warmer or cooler colours.

Recommended for Medium Skin