Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

on 8/4/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I just swipe it on my lips for a natural look, and I also like to layer it up for a peachy gold color, it looks beautiful on my medium skin tone I would say it is a bit too glittery for some people's taste, so if you're not into shimmer or glitter on the lips I suggest you stay away from it.

Very nice color, a little sparkly for my taste. No scent, fairly smooth, certainly hydrating! Lasts 2-3 hours without eating. A little pricey in my opinion, but that could just be where I live.

on 7/3/2014 11:09:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I liked the colour, but I found the formulation of this lipstick to be very odd...not smooth like the others and not pleasant to apply to the lips. Like the other lip butters I've tried, this highlights any imperfections on the lips, and the application isn't very even. I wore this one a fair bit, just because of the pretty colour, but ended up chucking it after about a year. I really don't like how messy these lipsticks get in the tube, they just seem to melt and change shape so easily.

on 5/26/2014 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love the lip butters in general, but this one was not for me. It is super glittery on the lips, not even shimmery, just straight up visible glitter on the lips, which I just do not like. If not for the glitter, I would love this as the base shade is a great tone and I really like the formula of these.

on 5/16/2014 10:59:00 PM

Perfect! Shimmery warm-toned peachy-pink. Makes lips feel sooo soft and moisturized, and look super full and luscious! Love!! My favorite of all lip butters!

on 5/14/2014 6:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my staple- must have item in my purse at all times!
I have 7 other Revlon Lip Butters, but this one is perfect for every day wear!
I have very sensitive skin, with most glosses and lipsticks, my lips will get very chapped or I'll even get a rash. I was hesitant to try it, but now I'm so glad I did and am terrified that it will ever be discontinued!
I've repurchased the peach parfait 3 times already, love love love the colour, texture and how long it lasts while wearing.
Also- completely flavourless and sent free!

on 5/12/2014 3:08:00 PM

I am nw20 with freckles and this is my perfect every day "natural look" shade. I love the shimmer bc it makes my lips look plump and succulent imo. not to dark not too light. Peachy pink. To be honest once I discovered the revlon lip butters all my other lipsticks got tossed into a drawer of no return. HOOKED.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Peach Parfait is a very nice peach lip butter...its a soft peach,its a gloss but it
is not sticky...just cam home with my second tube of Peach Parfait...very pleased with
my Peach Parfait...

on 4/2/2014 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shade is exactly what I've been looking for and I don't really like lipstick so I tend to try out anything that's not a lipstick. And I wanted a change from lip gloss. Anywayz I love this shade its perfect for me. The only thing I don't like is i'm left with tiny tiny goldish glitter around my lips. Wish I could get this exact shade without the glitter, but its still nice tho. I guess I will put up with the glitter coz I like the shade so much.

on 3/30/2014 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Finally found MLBB shade!! I'm NW25 with pink undertones and have struggled finding a natural looking, nude-ish lipstick that didn't wash me out. This is so pretty, I love it. I have full lips but this makes them look fuller. Must be the moisturizers and the little glitter particles. I have no issue with the glitter, btw. It just gives me a flattering sheen, it doesn't look obvious at all on me. I don't get some reviewers claims of big glitter chunks. Maybe the formula has been changed? This seems more petal pink on me than peach. Very soft and delicate looking. My lips are left smooth and silky, but I don't ever struggle with dryness, so. I love it!