October 26, 2014 | 1233 users online

Blush - MAC - Mineralize Blush - Early Morning

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 9:34:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I also got this "sight unseen" (well, I'd seen swatches online but it was sold out at my local counter so I ordered from the MAC website without seeing it "in the flesh" or swatching it). I am pale and cool toned (NW 15-20) and tend to prefer cooler toned blushes. I was expecting this to be a bit more pink than it is...it's quite coral/orange toned, especially in the pan, which surprised me a bit. However, I really like it. It is not overpoweringly ORANGE and it has the prettiest shimmer to it - not sparkles or glitter but just a very flattering sheen. If the finish of Subtle Breeze - the pinker toned blush in the same release - is anything like this, I am really sorry I didn't get it instead or in addition to Early Morning. I think warmer toned gals and those with a darker complexion would find Early Morning to be absolute perfection and the glow it imparts is just so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by MISHA5150

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this without swatching first and was very pleased with the beautiful and natural look this blush gave me!! I use the 187 or 131 to apply it and combine it with Sunny By Nature MSF for a soft and glowing look. Early Morning is matte (no sparkles or glitter!) with a slight sheen. It's perfect for a no makeup/natural look or when you want to rock bright lips and keep everything else subdued. NC45

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 3:02:00 AM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just bought this color online and im totally pleased with the result. It is a mineralize blush without any shimmer, no gold or silver shimmer, but instead gives you a pretty, fabulous satin finish (something like shroom eyeshadow) pearly finish, which makes my skin look so healthy and glowing. The color is really close to have been in the sun before tanning, or when you flush naturally. It is a pinkish coral that needs to be applied with a very light hand because is bright and highly pigmented. Im actually thinking in buying an extra one, this is a limited edition and will be gone pretty soon.
Love the color and will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Early Morning is a nice highly pigmented blush that really feels and applies like a Matte blush. I love how it gives my skin a nice subtle sun kissed glow. Reference: NC 45

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great mineralize blush. It's a coral color against my dark NC50 skintone. It is powdery but not messy it also blends nicely and last a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by beaniewienie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

"Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer."
3.2 g / 0.10 US oz-$22.00
I love the finish of Mac's Mineralize Blushes. Satin/glowy. The color of Early Morning is a peachy pink/light coral. Nice pigment. You don't need to use a lot to get this color to show up. I'm NC/NW20 & this blush goes on smooth & pretty with enough color to brighten my face.