December 17, 2014 | 1785 users online

BB Cream - Smashbox - Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 9:31:00 PM More reviews by snugglebunnyjm

Love this. Bought it as part of a Smashbox trial kit with mini versions of the primer and Halo powder. It feels good on my skin, doesn't smell, doesn't make me break out, and I like how my skin looks when I'm done ... dewy and pretty! Way to go, Smashbox!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by FruKluck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was such a disapointment! The colour, fair, suits my pale (cold toned) skin perfectly but that is no comfort when the product itself is impossible to apply. I have tried to apply it with my fingers, a foundation brush, sponge, you name it. It comes out flaky, streaky and sticks to dry patches like glue. It made my fairly resonable skin look awful.

If you have combination skin with dry patches or acne that is healing. Ask for a sample to take home and really test it out before buying it.

Sorry Smashbox, didn't like this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Kgb0712

Never again. Does not blend well, makes your skin oily after one hour.. My friend also bought one before and said it made her look terrible. Another girl I know used mine for a party and said the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Cassak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is only the 2nd bb cream I've ever had and I think it's a smooth formula and a great SPF but there is like no coverage. I like it a lot but way too expensive for what it is

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by silverdancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing good about this BB cream is the SPF (higher than most). This has to be one of the most over-hyped makeup products out there! It feels heavy on, and it makes my combination skin oily soon after application. I think I'll save it for the winter when my face doesn't get as oily, cuz I bought a full size and don't want it to go to waste, but I will definitely not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by clpds

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Last year was when I really got into makeup and YouTube. I read about the hype surrounding this BB cream. Before I bought it I got a sample and loved it. The shade medium suited me well during the summer. I used that sample on the day of graduation and my individual pictures came out great. (It photographs really well). I ended up buying the full-size version. However a year later I think it's not as great. My face is combination and my nose is my oiliest place. It feels nice and looks nice when I first slap it on but over the course of the day my nose becomes super oily. :/
However, it has amazing coverage and it masks any scars and unevenness you have on your face and yet looks very natural and doesn't feel heavy.

Still like it but I probably wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 More reviews by dropsical

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin, so finding bb creams that aren't too dark or orangey on me has been difficult, especially when drugstore brands only have a range of 3-4 colors. I'd been using the L'Oreal Magic BB cream, but it really didn't offer much coverage and didn't always blend nicely. This was recommended to me by an associate at Sephora, and even though I didn't love the price- a couple more dollars and it's the same price as my Lancome foundation- but the fair shade matched perfectly on my skin without being chalky. I use about a dime-size amount to cover my face. It has medium coverage, and finishes a little bit on the dewy side, which I personally really like. This is great for running errands during the day for a natural look that still has some coverage and evens out my skin. It also smells a lot like sunscreen when you first put it on, which I hadn't noticed with any drugstore bbs, so I feel like it has more active product and sun protection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this. I wear it over my moisturiser and it blends well and isn't too thick. I finish it with halo powder. I have combination skin that can get dry in winter and it doesn't flake or go cakey or set into creases. I haven't found that if makes me oily at all. The best thing I love about smashbox is the colour matching to my skin. Cannot find another brand that matches my skin tone.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is awful ! What a mess . Coverage is none . It's oily and slick . Sat in my pores and made them look huge !!!! Not what I expected from a high end bb cream at all !

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by spsavage

Not really a fan. Hard to spread on my face...color was too light but the next color was too dark...