Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tenacious Teal

4.2

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 12/18/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice color and payoff but the product just doesn't stay on for me. (even with a shadow on top) I prefer my MAC paint pots.

on 11/11/2012 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

So far i've only gotten the teal color and I've gotta say, the color payoff is GREAT! It's veery pigmented since it's a cream and unlike the powder eyeshadow's, they won't rub off. Give em a try!:]

on 10/13/2012 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tenacious Teal is a medium dark blue with a silvered shimmer. It has great color payoff and applies smoothly. I so love this color. Actually this was the color that trapped me first. The shadows have so rich and creamy texture. They look seamless, and totally wearable. I did not find that they last 24hrs, but they certainly wear smoothly all day. The shadow feels great on as well: neither too oily, nor too drying. It's a real dream product. I hope should stay around for a very long time, because it needs no improving. They are long lasting, have good pigmented buildable color, do not crease, and are versatile. I mean if you will apply them like eyeliner too you will get a prominent eye look, no need of so much eyeshadows. I can wear Bold Gold by itself and Tenacious Teal and they look FANTASTIC! WOW. I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. The shade range is pretty diverse and, so it is possible to look them up if you forgot. It is pretty fun to try them.

on 9/29/2012 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oooh,how much I looove them!I use a silver base and I dab him on top.love!

on 9/23/2012 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Gorgeous. Can't really say much about the staying power because I wear a primer underneath but this was my first color tattoo product. I went back at bought the purple today. Maybelline is really improving with their shadows. Good Job!

I bought this and I had a allergic reaction to it.
My eyes are all puffy now, so I will be returning this as soon as I can.

The other colours I have, the netural colours work fine. Just the teal colour doesn't like my skin for whatever reason.

on 8/27/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this color by accident - i really meant to get Edgy Emerald, but couldn't remember which i wanted. It's still a great color. It is NOT Teal, but actually turquoise with some shimmer.

I used it on my upper lid, covering from the lashes to about halfway with a small brush, getting intense color and full coverage. Then i applied it in a sheer line under my lower eye lashes. I put a fine dark eye liner on my upper lid for a bit more definition. It lasted almost 12 hours, although there was a little fading. But it wasn't that bad, since i was out with friends at a baseball game until fairly late (nice fireworks) in hot muggy weather.

I have three other Color Tattoos (orange, bronze, & taupe). I still have to get Edgy Emerald, and want to pick up the gold and the pomegranate. Plus i hear there are some Limited Edition colors for Fall 2012 i have to see if i can find, too!

on 8/22/2012 10:30:00 PM

This eyeshadow is absolutely amazing! It goes on slightly sheer with just a bit of color but then if you wait a couple seconds to dry a bit you can apply more to deepen the shade. I find the best way to apply is to dab and smooth then allow a few seconds to dry before you blink. The color lasts all day and night, if allowed to dry properly it doesn't smudge or crease. The quality is better then products twice the price and I have every intention of buying more colors before they decide to change it.

on 8/17/2012 10:59:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow! I'm normally not one for bright colors, but this real looks wonderful with my hazel eyes. You do have to build it a bit to achieve the intensity you want, but it is long lasting and for me, doesn't crease. Overall, it's definitely one of my favorites.

This is not the best of the Color Tattoos. Its one of those makeup items that look really, really pretty and mesmerizing in the pot but when you actually put it on, you kind of realize you can do without it. Compared to some of the other colors, I found this one on the sheer side. It is buildable to an opaque eyeshadow but its still kind of disappointing I think mostly because the other eyeshadows are doing so well. However, I think it might last longer than the others. Im not sure if its because I build it up so much but it definitely lasts 2-6 hours longer ( they generally last 6-8 hrs without creasing or fading on me) therefore making it much more a pain in the butt of taking it off. You need a good makeup remover with these or else you could hurt your eyes and irratate your eyelid/skin from scrubbbing it off. Now in terms of the color... I dont think its a color everyone can pull off ( on its own), thats just my opinion, I could be wrong. Its not the worst of the Maybelline color Tattoos but not the best either. Its such a stunning color in the pot though.