September 19, 2014 | 1240 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by LinaWebster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried various leave in sprays and conditioners but all of them left a sticky film in my hair. But this one doesn't. From the first time I used it I loved it. What I first loved about it was the vanilla scent. And then when I actually used it, it left my hair super soft and I found it easier to comb. I have already repurchased another bottle and I think I will try the nourishing cream. Hope it works as the spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Calina_Oscura76

Love this stuff for my dry ends. I actually spray it onto the tips of my fingers than comb it through my ends, about 2 sprays is sufficient.It can weigh heavily on the hair, which is why I don't spray it directly onto my hair. I personally love the smell of this line. I have stopped flat ironing my hair, and I have dropped the amount of times per week that I blow dry, so I can grow out my hair longer, with less maintenance trims, and I think this leave in spray will help. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after reading the reviews on MUA about this product. Prior to this I used "It's a 10 miracle leave in," which is the best and most nourishing leave in I've ever used. However, this one is a true contender especially at it's low price. I applied on damp hair after washing/conditioning my hair.After using my hair felt so soft and looked so healthy and the huge bottle will last me forever! Will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by NOLACreoleGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I've found the one! (so far....)

I've been using this product a few days but I pretty much instantly saw a huge difference in my hair! I've been searching for a leave-in that would help quench my naturally dry hair. Add to that the fact that I recently lifted my hair and went red? Yes my hair is thirsty!

The smell is loud! I happen to like very perfumy hair products but if you're sensitive to smell this may not be the product for you. I read several reviews that said this smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar/Brown Sugar & Vanilla...that's spot on!

It comes in a spray bottle that's pretty standard for leave-ins but it's so thick and rich. Along the lines of It's A 10 and FX 10 Miracle spray almost (?) which was a VERY good thing for me. I have very thick curly hair and I need a thicker product.

The product itself seems to have done wonders for my hair! I used Ulta Red conditioner mixed with their Ultimate Moisture conditioner to cowash. After I applied their leave-in spray (which I've used with other products and I still found my hair kinda dry) I sprayed a pretty good amount of this on my damp hair and combed it through with a wide toothed comb. Not many tangles at all! (Could be due to the other conditioners I used but I truly feel this helped a lot)

When my hair dried it wasn't crunchy and didn't seem as dry as usual...not really dry at all! My hair had a nice sheen to it. I won't exactly say my hair was shiny but keep in mind my hair is dry naturally so this was an improvement.

All in all I must say I am REALLY liking this! It's moderately priced. It's not your $3 leave-ins but for 8.5 ounces and the way my hair felt after use I'll gladly pay the $7.74 Walmart is asking! I like to start at the cheaper products and kinda work my way up lol This one is well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by laurapowder

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sulfate free and dimethicone free. I live in a hard water area (mineral deposits on everything). I had been using clarifying shampoo once a week and also using smoothing serums with dimethicone. A great prescription for drying out your tresses and then color and perm on top of that! After using the EverCreme nourishing shampoo and the conditioner, I followed it up of course with the EverCreme Nourishing Leave-In Spray. Completely renewed my hair in one application. NOT sticky, can't even tell I left anything on my hair! Smells Great! Which I will also review the shampoo and conditioner. So thankful I researched the best product and it worked just as it promised!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Trilbynyc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this spray SO much. I don't blow-dry my hair because it frizzes. I set my hair the old-school way, wrapping it around my head to get it smooth. This spray beautifully detangles my hair after washing and helps me set my hair. When I shake my hair out in the morning it is smooth and tangle-free and feels thick and silky. I can't say enough about this product. I needed a detangler and this is exactly what I was looking for and more. And it smells nice. I think I've noticed less breakage since I started using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If I can't find my 1st choice... VO5 detangle and shine then this is my 2nd choice. Works great to get snarly tangles out with ease. I think this is very expensive for ds. If you like this I highly recommend trying VO5 detangle and shine. Its around $3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like the mask, this product is wonderful on my hair. I used to bleach my hair for years and finally decided to go back to my natural brunette locks after noticing the severe damage. Its been about a year since I completely left the bleaching and any dyes alone (including the brunette dyes I used to get back to normal) and my hair is still very dry at the few inches of the ends. All of the dye has not grown out. (my hair is about 4 inches below shoulder) I have battled with the salon/ beauty supply products and somehow I love this drugstore line more for my dry hair.
It does not weigh down my hair and it is great to use when blow drying. This product plus the mask, has really helped my hair grow because I haven't felt the need to trim it as often, as this helps condition my ends very well.
My only con is the packaging. I truly think this should be in a pump type of bottle. when it gets low, the thick mixture get kind of stopped up in the bottom of the bottle and cant spray out. I always have to remove the top when it gets low to get the rest of it out. Usually about 3 more uses that wont spray out at the end of the bottle. But what is in this bottle is most important, so that is why I still give it 5 lippies. My favorite drugstore spray.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by vfer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the fragrance of the EverCreme line. Sadly, all of them made my fine hair dry, brittle and actually stiff at the ends. It turned my hair into straw and it took a few argan oil treatments to get it back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love all the products I have tried from the Evercreme line. This nourishing leave in spray softens and conditions my hair without any weight or residue. My hair is so easy to detangle after using this spray. This is the best line I have ever used in on my hair! I use the intense nourishing shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been so soft, smooth, silky, shiny and manageable. And the scent is heaven! It almost smells like warm vanilla sugar from b&bw. Hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used.