April 17, 2014 | 1099 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - EverCreme Nourishing Leave In Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by laurapowder

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sulfate free and dimethicone free. I live in a hard water area (mineral deposits on everything). I had been using clarifying shampoo once a week and also using smoothing serums with dimethicone. A great prescription for drying out your tresses and then color and perm on top of that! After using the EverCreme nourishing shampoo and the conditioner, I followed it up of course with the EverCreme Nourishing Leave-In Spray. Completely renewed my hair in one application. NOT sticky, can't even tell I left anything on my hair! Smells Great! Which I will also review the shampoo and conditioner. So thankful I researched the best product and it worked just as it promised!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Trilbynyc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this spray SO much. I don't blow-dry my hair because it frizzes. I set my hair the old-school way, wrapping it around my head to get it smooth. This spray beautifully detangles my hair after washing and helps me set my hair. When I shake my hair out in the morning it is smooth and tangle-free and feels thick and silky. I can't say enough about this product. I needed a detangler and this is exactly what I was looking for and more. And it smells nice. I think I've noticed less breakage since I started using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If I can't find my 1st choice... VO5 detangle and shine then this is my 2nd choice. Works great to get snarly tangles out with ease. I think this is very expensive for ds. If you like this I highly recommend trying VO5 detangle and shine. Its around $3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like the mask, this product is wonderful on my hair. I used to bleach my hair for years and finally decided to go back to my natural brunette locks after noticing the severe damage. Its been about a year since I completely left the bleaching and any dyes alone (including the brunette dyes I used to get back to normal) and my hair is still very dry at the few inches of the ends. All of the dye has not grown out. (my hair is about 4 inches below shoulder) I have battled with the salon/ beauty supply products and somehow I love this drugstore line more for my dry hair.
It does not weigh down my hair and it is great to use when blow drying. This product plus the mask, has really helped my hair grow because I haven't felt the need to trim it as often, as this helps condition my ends very well.
My only con is the packaging. I truly think this should be in a pump type of bottle. when it gets low, the thick mixture get kind of stopped up in the bottom of the bottle and cant spray out. I always have to remove the top when it gets low to get the rest of it out. Usually about 3 more uses that wont spray out at the end of the bottle. But what is in this bottle is most important, so that is why I still give it 5 lippies. My favorite drugstore spray.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/25/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by vfer

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the fragrance of the EverCreme line. Sadly, all of them made my fine hair dry, brittle and actually stiff at the ends. It turned my hair into straw and it took a few argan oil treatments to get it back to normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love all the products I have tried from the Evercreme line. This nourishing leave in spray softens and conditions my hair without any weight or residue. My hair is so easy to detangle after using this spray. This is the best line I have ever used in on my hair! I use the intense nourishing shampoo and conditioner. My hair has never been so soft, smooth, silky, shiny and manageable. And the scent is heaven! It almost smells like warm vanilla sugar from b&bw. Hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by SummerRose485

Pros: great smell, lightweight and doesnt seem to make my hair feel or look weighed down, makes my hair soft smooth shiny and tangle free..Best leave in conditioner.i have used by far..No cons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by comealongpond10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have really incredibly dry, thick hair. The discovery of heat styling right before high school fried my hair for two years straight. I chopped several inches of damage off junior year and went CG but I'm still struggling with my natural dryness--I've never had split ends, but countless trims and cuts have never eliminated my awful, kinky, frizzy ends.

I've noticed that amodimethicone (this product contains it) really helps my hair wrt shine and softness. That's what motivated me to pick this up in the first place. I've never experienced build up from this even though I co-wash, so don't let that stop you.

When I first got this, it was my only leave in product besides my conditioner. I would put some GVP conditioning balm in my hair after my shower and then unscrew the top of this and pour it into my hand--a little spray doesn't cut it with my hair. The texture of this is very light and slippery. I'd apply this straight to my hair and when it dried, it would be a bit less frizzy, with amazing shine and so soft, and virtually tangle-free except for my perpetually pesky ends. The downside was that my hair would still be fairly frizzy and I was going through the bottle really fast.

Now I use Garnier Sleek & Shine Leave-In Creme as my primary leave-in conditioner. This is just the cherry on top. I apply my GVP balm, a bit of coconut oil, Sleek & Shine, and then about 4 sprays of this. The shine is still there and I never need to untangle my hair anymore.

For someone with less dry hair than I have, this will be a great leave in on its own. If you recognize your situation in my hair, though--I suggest the method I've now developed. This really smells too good and makes my hair too shiny for me not to repurchase it :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by slc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the warm, vanilla scent, and it adds moisture, but it does not take care of all my frizzies. If I use this I have to wash my hair the next day, whereas if I don't use it I can go a couple of days without washing. I do better adding another pump of the Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner to my hair as a leave-in.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by RedWineGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

L'Oreal sent me samples of EverSleek and I was impressed w/the conditioner. I went to their site and saw that they had more "Ever" products. I selected "EverCreme" bc my hair is dry.

For my Afr-Amer ladies who are natural this is a fantastic leave-in for your twists and braids. Add this to your spray bottle and your hair will be soft and manageable. It smells kinda like sweet vanilla. It's also good before blow drying. Just spritz and comb thru. It works!