August 20, 2014 | 1721 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:58:00 AM More reviews by TheMakeupMonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's alright,I have the shade fresh pink or something like that. It's color payoff is nice and it looks natrual. There is nothing special about it-it does not bounce, it's just a cream blush. Also the application is hard, I use my fingers or an elf stippling brush. You can build it which rocks, and I blend it out with a shimmery hilighter

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by senseiashley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in pink frosting, and by itself it gives me a nice, healthy pink color that I really like. It's very easy to use and build up and I normally apply it with my fingers. The bouncy texture of it is really nice too. I gave it four stars instead of five because it doesn't last very long, but it does make an excellent primer for my powder blushes! For my first cream blush, I really liked it, but I'd still probably use it only as a primer or maybe as a primary blush if I were making a quick trip somewhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've repurchased this about 3 times now. My favorite shade is Rose Petal. It's a very nice everyday shade for people with blond hair. It doesn't swatch very well at all, but it applies to your face nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by tagme87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very innovative product--I have other cream blushes and I can't say that any of them have as nice or light of a texture. I have had bad luck with cream blushes in the past (my oily skin tends to eat right through them after only a few hours) but not with this one. I have the shade Hot Tamale--it looks very intense in the package but gives me the perfect healthy flush. Staying power is good on its own (I set my foundation and the blush with a translucent powder). When I need to enhance the staying power (i.e. a wedding or other all-day event where I may not have the chance to touch up) I like to top this blush with a light dusting of powder blush (NYX powder blush in Summer Peach is a good complement to Hot Tamale). Application was a bit tricky at first, but I have found that using a very light touch (I apply using my fingers, never tried with a brush) and building up to the color I want is the way to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the Pink Frosting or Pink Satin...whatever it's called.
I like the concept but I cannot get this to work for me.
I've tried to apply with my fingers, a stippling brush, the ELF blush brush... NOTHING works! It ends up blotchy and not cute at all.

If someone could let me know how to apply this without it being patchy/blotchy PLEASE let me know!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in "Fresh Pink". It provides a nice, natural looking flush with a satiny finish. "Fresh" is definitely a good way to describe it. The "bouncy" texture is really fun too. I apply it either with my fingers or with a brush. It isn't super pigmented but I don't mind because it makes it less likely for a blush noob like me to over apply. It isn't very long lasting either.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this blush. It's great for summer and is a good alternative to powder blush that can easily crumble if you have a clumsy moment and drop it. :P I have a light pink shade, but I don't know what the exact color is. I've had it for about a year or so, and I still haven't run out yet! They give you a decent amount in a package, so you get a good deal money-wise. The packaging is small and compact and seems sturdy, which most blush cases are not, I've noticed. The texture of the cream is very soft in the pack and on my skin, and almost feels like a powder once it absorbs into your skin. Great finish and looks natural. Acts almost as a "blush primer" if you want to add powder blush over it. This makes it even more beautiful. And yes, it really does feel "bouncy". :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by shelby22b

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

When they say bouncy, they mean it.

This product is actually not bad. It blends decently, the colour ends up being beautiful (if you pick the right one...learned that from experience) and it makes you look like you have a fresh, natural and even flush to your skin. It's pretty.

The product is kind of expensive because it's a tiny little thing and they're charging so much for it.

The packaging it cute and it travels well.

If you don't like tugging at your skin, then I wouldn't recommend this product. It does require tugging at your cheeks just to try and blend the product evenly on your skin. I would recommend a makeup/blush brush to make the application process a little more tolerable and comfortable.

Definitely would try this again. I'm excited to try more shades!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Emwins

I really love Stila's convertible cheek/ lip blushers. This is a great drugstore replacement! I prefer a cream or liquid blush over powder. These are so light and build-able, I have several colors and tend to mix one or two each day to get a natural looking tone. I really love these and they're such a great price! They also last forever, I have one that I've had since they first came out, over a year ago, and it barely has a dent in it.
I use a bare minerals blush brush and buff it onto my cheeks.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I recently rediscovered this blush in a different shade becuase for Spring and Summer, I prefer cream/liquid blushes since they melt into my skin and don't accencuate dry flakes. I have two of these, in Hot Tamale and Fresh Pink, the latter my go to blush now. Great pigmentation and cushiony texture, but the packaging is on the small side and some drugstores have this selling for $8.99 which is expensive. Other than that, its fun to apply it and the color selection is wonderful.