LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 5/8/2015 5:18:00 AM

I read all the awesome reviews, and bit the bullet to buy this spendy puppy. I don't really care for the scent (it's too floral) and even though I used it as instructed, it didn't really noticeably moisturize my skin. To add insult to injury, it's kinda hard to get the lid off the top of the container when your hands are all soapy in the shower. It's just okay. Blerg.

on 5/8/2015 2:51:00 AM

I love this stuff so much. This is the first body conditioner I've ever used, so I can't compare it to others. But wow this leaves your skin so soft and smells SO GOOD. I only took a lippie off because of the price. With almost all Lush products, a little goes a loooong way. However with this, you need quite a bit and it is expensive.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is of the same smell as my favourite ever shower gel, ROSE JAM. Rose Jam of course smells of roses, but in a more complex way. Some citrus smell is in there too. As someone who normally does not like sweet smells, I adore it. For some inexplicable reason, despite apparently lots of consume requests to bring back Rose Jam, Lush is resisting.

This conditioner does the trick. To be honest I use it as a body lotion though to enjoy the scent longer. Otherwise, it would work like a hair conditioner on your skin and be washed off.

What does it do?
It leaves the skin very smooth and hydrated, maybe slightly sticky for a few hours if used like a body lotion. Have I mentioned the smell is divine?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this! I usually hate rose scents but this smells delicious. I've never used a body conditioner before this so I can't really compare to others but it makes your skin feel softer and it's faster than using lotion, plus it doesn't irritate freshly shaved skin like most lotions do to me. It's pricey though like most Lush products.

on 4/18/2015 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Love the rose smell of this-it's not too strong. It is very moisturizing and rinses off enough that you feel clean but still moisturized. Highly recommend.

on 4/5/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Absolutely love this stuff. The scent is rose delicious. It makes my skin so soft and I find it quicker and easier to use in the shower than to moisturize after my shower. I ran out of it and I really need to get to the mall and get more, me and my skin miss it.

on 3/26/2015 3:22:00 PM

I bought this because I'd read that some folks with keratosis pilaris had success in reducing their bumps by using this. It is a lotion that you rinse off in the shower. Lush claims you don't need to put lotion on after getting out of the shower.

I've been using this for 6 weeks and I like this product for adding additional moisture/softness in addition to my regular lotion. I don't think I could get away with using only this as a moisturizer. The woman at Lush told me to barely use any water to rinse and try to kinda melt it off. I don't understand how to do that so I do a quick rinse....maybe that is the problem?

The smell is interesting. It is kinda sweet smelling (which I don't tend to like) but for some reason, I like the smell of this. It also lingers through out the day a little.

As for keratosis pilaris, no change. I don't believe just moisturizing works--I've read blogs that say to use oatmeal lotion or coconut oil as well--they didn't work either. I believe you have to use a chemical exfoliator (i.e., an acid).

I like this enough but for the price, I won't be buying it again. Also, I love having tubs of things in my shower over bottles. But with this product, I worry that water will get in and dilute the product. I think I'd like it better if it had a pump.

on 3/25/2015 4:25:00 PM

This is the only "shower lotion" I've ever used but I also like using it like regular hand lotion too especially in the wintertime. Very moisturizing and the smell is to die for! Love getting a sample of it to carry around in my purse :D

on 3/20/2015 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

For an expensive-ish green brand, this is heavenly to use! I was first drawn to this due to my love for roses, which this smells like delicious creamy rose and stays awhile.

How to use: You are supposed to wash this off or apply a bit to wet skin, pat, then dry off... but sometimes break the rules and apply this lotion as is to dry skin. It's more intensive that way and feels kind of heavy, but it goes away eventually and no matter which way you use this(I use all ways depending on dryness), this makes super soft buttery skin! Especially after you exfoliated, the feeling is indescribably good.

I dont like lotions but this is great to use.

on 3/13/2015 12:21:00 AM

The only reason I'm giving this 4 lippies is because of the price. I know LUSH is one of the few companies that does try to be cruelty free and actually pays their employees a livable wage so the price is justified but god everytime I buy this my bank account cries a little. This leaves my skin super soft but not greasy and I can smell it on my skin for hours after.

Popular Bath Treatments