November 28, 2014 | 1455 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the best lip products. I have a couple of shades already and I love all of them. They hydrate really well while giving your lips some color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by lcheramie1212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I constantly find myself searching for the perfect lipstick/gloss/balm and I have to say this is probably as close as I've found! I got Plush Plum (219) at Target for about $6 and I love it! The color is amazing; not too light not too dark plum shade that kind of leaves a beautiful stain behind even when the shine wears off. The balm itself is incredible! My lips are SO soft! I did purchase another shade when these first came out, and I don't remember the exact one, but it was not nearly as pigmented. The only thing I will say is that the balm doesn't last an exceedingly long time to me, but overall this has definitely become my HG lip product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I find these everywhere for around $4-5 now. The first ones I ever got were the tender mauve and heavenly berry...the mauve is nice, as it actually has some pigmentation while still sheer. Don't like that it has shimmer in it, but they're not totally chunky or gritty feeling. The heavenly berry was a total disappointment, left no colour whatsoever. Then I got the caring coral, and still the same - no tint at all. But it is a really good lip balm, and despite the lack of colour I have been using mine like crazy. The darker colours have more pigmentation to them, and for $4 I'm not complaining.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

HG sheer coloured balm. I think I own almost all of them except Coral - and some of my favourites are Heavenly Berry, Tender Mauve and Rose Elixir. It gives you that perfect natural hint of glossiness that isn't going to glue itself to your hair or give you a oozing, goopy, oily looking shine. Plus moisturises lips. I don't like wearing heavy opaque lipstick nor sticky glosses daily so this is the perfect thing for me. It looks classier and nicer than whipping out a ChapStick in public yet makes lips just as soft and doesn't feel waxy. Adds a hint of colour with no gritty glitter. You can pretty much apply this without a mirror because the colours are so sheer. Very wearable and subtle - suitable for anyone of any age or skin tone, hair colour, etc. And it *does not* have that L'oreal lipstick smell!! *huge sigh of relief* It actually smells good like marshmallows or vanilla to me. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dianaaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Super moisturizing! Even better than Blistext itself! Glides on easily and has a beautiful color. (I have 418, Caring Coral) Definitely must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Emmulous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is 100% my HG. I have tried so many things in the past to help me look awesome and lipglossy like those cute girls on TV (Gossip Girl, anyone? Ugh! Wet looking lips, always!), and nothing, NOTHING, was good enough. Everything was eventually either drying or kind of useless, I can't really explain.
Then I bought this product in a couple of different shades, as well as its competitor by Revlon (which are the one people were loving much more, for some reason). It didn't take long for me to realize which one was my favorite, and I soon ordered EVERY SINGLE COLOR THERE IS. I'm serious. I go through these like a kid on Halloween, it's insane. I highly recommend it. It's super, super hydrating and smooth on the lips, like the best, smoothest lip balm you could imagine, and it also gives a pop of color. It's really the best lip product I've ever used, hands down. HG HG HG.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by nimbyzorro11

I got this in the color Heavenly Berry thinking it was a nice shade and it might look good on me. Unfortunately, there was no color. At all. It just left my lips looking shiny. The good news is that it is moisturizing and doesn't have a weird taste or smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I brought these lippies and they are not pigmented, my lips are dark and I need lippies to show up. they are creamy and smell great, the price can be good to when stores have the buy1 get 1 sale. just wish showed up on me better.
find me on youtube- fearless femme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have these in a few colors. The Plush Plum is lovely - not too dark, not too bright, not too cool for a plum. It has good color payoff on me, as does the Caramel Comfort, a warm midtone brownish but not too orange shade. The Tender Mauve is too cool for me, but I am sure would look great with cooler, purple-y colors. The Rose Elixir and Nourishing Nude are less pigmented and add a sheer hint of rose or nude to your lips with some shine and moisture. Both tint your lips in a MLBB type of way. For reference, I am pale, blonde with some pink pigment in my lips. These feel comfortable and plush on the lips, adding a frictionless layer of moisture, not waxy like a chapstick. Like most balms, these do not have much staying power but the darker shades leave a bit of a stain. I find these nonirritating, without taste and any scents are subtle. At about $6 each regularly (less with coupons and sales) I would surely recommend giving these a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using these balms since they came out and I'm surprised I haven't reviewed them yet. I have Nourishing Nude and Tender Mauve (Mauve being my favorite). They are what they are a moisturizing balm that provides a sheer wash of color. I should state that I'm not a huge lipstick fan and lip gloss drives me nuts so these gems are perfect for me. I don't mind that I have to re-apply regularly because they make my lips feel great.