Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation

2.6

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 7.12%, Octisalate 2.38%, Octocrylene 0.95%) --- Water, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Isobutane, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Calcium Carbonate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate --- may contain (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Before I start I have to say my skin is pretty much recovering from a really bad year. I broke out like crazy last year and I have some scars left, so I'm very careful to what I place on my skin. I stopped wearing foundation over the summer which pretty much rejuvenated my skin to say the least.

This foundation has to be one of the worst foundations that has ever been made. Honestly. First off it's a pain in the ass to take out of the can. You'd think that because it comes in a can it would be easier, heads up, it's NOT. You have to press extremely lightly on the handle because if not your guaranteed a mess (too much comes out). The coverage itself is horrible. When you place it on your skin you have to make sure to rub fast so it doesn't settle before you want it to. If you make the mistake of waiting more than 5 seconds, you're guaranteed your skin is going to look as if a piece of tinted plastic was placed on it. :( also, I understand the can contains aerosol, however it becomes annoying when you have to shake the can in order to get the foundation out. It makes noise and it's just annoying because people always turn around when I would put it on lol. In regards to acne, the foundation broke me out a few times within the time period I actually used it. Wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.

on 7/28/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I tried this makeup about a year ago, and honestly I still have mixed feelings about it. Check out a full review on my YouTube Channel:

on 6/27/2014 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! It is super light and one of the best foundations out there. The foundations and BB creams from Maybelline are amazing but this one is extremely light on your skin.

When applying, make sure to shake well. It comes out in a puff of foam that you are to put on the back of your hand and spread across your face. The color is rather orange. But with good blending, it makes for a really good coverage.

on 6/19/2014 10:36:00 AM

I ended up trying this prodcut because it was on sale at my local drugstore. I'm trying to cut back on my expenses for make-up (sigh, I know).

I picked up the lightest shade of this foundation. There were only about six shades to choose from...should have stopped right there!

I've never used a foam foundation before, so at first I thought I was applying the foundation incorrectly - but, after watching videos and reading about the appliation process I've given this foundation another try. However, I will say that this foundation does not come in natural skin tones. I found this foundation to be EXTREMELY orange and not matching my skin tone one bit. But, its summer and it's light - so i'm working with what I've got.

I walk to work in the mornings and I need a foundation that is going to oxidize well and not sweat off of my face and neck during my morning communte and this foundation totally failed on all accounts. The prodcut strarted streaking down my neck after sweating just the tinest bit (I always set my foundation with a loose powder, so it's not that) and it was totally blended out before I set the foundation. I also found that it seemed to get progressively orang-er(?) with the oxidation process.

I can't say that I will be purchasing this prodcut again, due to the poor performance and the few colors that are offered....

on 6/11/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

This product is truly awful. It's not at all what I thought it would be. Where do I even begin on the problems with this foundation?

First, the color was horrible! I got this in Natural Beige. I knew immediately it was WAY too orange. It wasn't even close to being the right shade. And the worst part is, this is actually one of the lighter shades.

Consistency-I thought this foundation would be similar to shaving cream. But it's not. I shook it up really well, and it did foam. But it deflated within seconds and turned into a very runny liquid

Coverage-Sheer doesn't even begin to describe this foundation. Putting on 2 or 3 layers will get you to sheer coverage. This stuff has almost no coverage whatsoever.

This is definitely one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. There literally isn't anything that I liked about it. I returned it to the store for a refund. Epic fail! If you have perfect skin, and need only very minimal coverage, then this foundation is for you. If not, stay far away! I don't recommend this foundation and won't repurchase.

on 5/25/2014 3:52:00 PM

i actually really like this product! i dont like when foundations are really cakey and everyone can tell you are trying to hide some imperfections and this foundation doesnt do that! the only reason i am giving this product a 4 is because of the color. it goes on quiet orange so i make sure i blend very well down my neck.

on 5/20/2014 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Awful stuff. Doesnt cover anything, doesnt blend, very orange. It also made me break out

on 5/20/2014 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this product because it was recommended in ELLE for its SPF. This is the worst foundation i have ever bought. This does not cover ANYTHING. It left me with a tint of orange on my pale skin using color classic ivory 150. It also took a long time to absorb and left my skin feeling greasy. Would not recommend to anyone, if you're thinking about buying I hope you read this review and do not waste your money like I did!! ALSO it stained my hair orange. How cute.

on 5/17/2014 1:41:00 AM

Absolutely awful. I can't believe this is an actual product. When you first shake the can, it sounds like spray-paint (not a good sign for something you're about to apply to your face) and when you apply it, it starts off an okay colour, but then it turns orange. It makes your skin look muddy and sticky and cakey. I wish I could give this -1 lippies.

on 5/9/2014 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Omg I hate this stuff I brought this because I thought It would similar to a foundation I had years ago this stuff sucks I had no coverage it stains clothes and I hated the scent the wearing time was really short my skin felt really greasy I tried it twice safe to say I won't be using it again to the trash this goes