Revlon Photoready 3D Volume

3.6

on 9/10/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great product! I actually love this as much as benefit's they're real this is a must need mascara!

on 8/25/2014 6:09:00 AM

This is by far my HG mascara, I was one of those people who would by a new mascara every time my old one ran out in the hope of finding 'the one' until I came across this mascara (I have repurchased this around 5 times now). I have pretty average lashes, nothing special, more on the thin and short side if anything, but with this mascara I have lashes that make me reconsider wearing false lashes.
I usually apply one coat wait a few seconds until it gets tacky, apply another coat and repeat until i have my desired volume. The brush makes this so fantastic! absolutely zero clumping and none of that sticking all your eyelashes together so you have 5 lines poking out of eyes.
throughout my time i've tried billion of mascaras from high end lancomes to other drug store mascaras and the only mascara that had come close has been the much underated maybeline one by one.
This mascara just makes your lashes look like so fluttery and perfect! defs a dupe for benefits they're real but for the price ($24 AUD) ill chose this over benefit anyday (plus I actually prefer revlons formula more)

on 8/20/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

By far the best mascara I've ever tried. First off, I absolutely love the brush; it separates my lashes perfectly. I get why some people may find it "spidery" and thin looking but in my opinion it gives a fuller look. There's nothing more I hate than lashes that clump together which makes me take longed getting ready in the morning to separate them. This brush makes me morning easier. Secondly, the waterproof is no joke. It's been tested to have lasted through an 8-hour shift at work without needing to be reapplied and a 30 minute off and on crying session. It does kind of flake a little bit if you mess with it too much (but doesn't all mascara do that when you rub at it?). I haven't really had any problem with any flaking other than when I've purposely touched it. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. It's a steal for the price.

on 7/5/2014 7:09:00 PM

I really love this mascara. I bought it awhile ago and had been using others alongside it, when I forgot about it for awhile, and went back to it, I asked myself why I hadn't been using it everyday. I like that the brush gets into all the hairs and can go from root to tip very easily. This is one of those mascaras where it doesn't dry immediately and it makes it very easy to add more layers and go back over spots if you need to without it getting clumpy.

I love the brush and the formula just really works for my eyelashes, I don't know if it is good for volume as it suggests in the name, but rather just good for enhancing overall. It really is a staple in my everyday look, but if you want something more dramatic for evenings or events, you can use this, but may wish to go over it with another formula for extra pop, that is what I do and it always gives me the look that I want. It is not waterproof or run proof and sometimes smudges on me by the end of the day, but I still really like it.

on 7/2/2014 8:54:00 AM

I love this mascara! It's the only mascara that separates my lashes. All other mascaras I've tried gave me spider lashes.

on 6/26/2014 3:54:00 PM

This is my second drugstore mascara, ever. I got it on a whim when I saw it on sale for $2.49 at target and since I needed a waterproof mascara for the summer, I thought I'd give it a try. I have straight invisible lashes so I always drop money on high end mascaras. So far my favorites are Estee Lauder Sumptuous and Clinique's naturally glossy. I didn't expect to like this b/c the brush reminded me of Benefit they're real, which I didn't like, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I tried this! The brush is denser than they're real, so its doesn't clump. The result is evenly coated eyelashes that are well separated, nothing too dramatic, which I like. The finished lashes remind me of Clinique's Naturally Glossy, and this is at half the price (retails for $7). I would recommend this and will pick it up again in the regular non-water proof formula once mine runs out.

on 6/26/2014 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Sigh. Another mascara, another fail. This clumped like no other mascara has on me in a long time. I thought I was getting ahead of the curve by buying the waterproof version. Those are the only kinds that actually attempt to hold a curl on my lashes. This clumped, pissed me off, caused multiple comb through with a clean mascara wand to remove clumps, then smeared everywhere and guess what? My lashes looked dumpier and shorter than ever. No. Hell no.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff! Girls stop looking, this is it. This is the one. I bought it yesterday and I could not be happier. Very little clumping, a lot of seperation and a lot of volume. I remember one of my friends telling me she was wearing benefit they're real and her eyelashes looked so amazing, I was ready to go drop $23 on it. But thank goodness I didn't cuz this stuff works just as well for so much less!! I will be buying it again and again and again! Definitely recommend.
Update: I bought benefit they're real because I found it for a discounted price. I have to say, I prefer the Revlon Photoready mascara over the Benefit. It rings in at about $10 but it lasts a long time and it works very well.

on 6/6/2014 6:43:00 PM

This mascara reminds me of Benefit's They're real, which I'm not a big fan of, but people all like... I believe they both make your eyelashes look spidery and doesn't thicken them well, it does curl and lengthen, but it fell after a short amount of time. I usually like the plastic spiky brushes but this one doesn't put enough product on the lashes, a good thing though is that the brush has a small spiky ball at the end of the brush so its good for the outer corners. Also the handle on the tube is kind of thick and uncomfortable, but the packaging is nice to look at. they have this on clearance at target for around 4 dollars

on 6/3/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I JUST discovered this at Target on clearance and now I am nervous it is being discontinued. I am in love with it. It seriously looks like fake lashes on me. No flaking or crunchy stuff either. My lashes stay soft and huge.

They are so big I can see them as I blink lol. That is with 2 coats. Unreal. I love it and love the wand, its plastic. Was not hard to remove and didn't sting my eyes or irritate them.