August 21, 2014 | 1490 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Leaaadm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh.....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had the unfortunate experience of smelling this at Ulta when some teens were spraying it. It smells really cheap, which was not unexpected but still unpleasant. It was very strong.

The bottle looks tacky to me, but will probably draw in the target audience.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very nice scent, smells fruity/floral and the bottle is pretty cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sweet, similar to Lady Gaga-Fame, but impermanent

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfume smells awesome. It's definitely something for a preteen/teenager/early twenties. Nothing I could see a 40 year old woman wearing though.

The price I paid for it was around $60 for 3.4 ounces. It smelled awesome so it was worth it :P

The packaging was a round bottle with a flower top and it came with a charm on the bottle and an extra charm to put on a keychain or your jacket zipper "so he can always be close to your heart" :P I thought that was adorable, and along with the flower bottle top made the bottle very appealing and fit for the flowery scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by mandmsbutler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume! It smells great. It isn't the strongest perfume, so you have to spray a bit on if you want anyone to notice the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This is the first perfume I actually used an entire bottle of and plan on purchasing another ASAP. I wear this everyday when have it. I am not a Bieber fan by any means but this scent is lovely. I love catching a whiff of it on myself every then and again. Its fresh, fruity and slightly floral. It smells like it looks- cute and bubbly. Def not for those who prefer frgrances like Chanel No. 5 or Obsession.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

This is just wonderful! The Smell is like a mix of flowers

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a generic version of viva la juicy with a hint of grape to it... I guess you cant expect much out of justin bieber anywhoo... The bottle is a knock off of lola by marc jacobs... It's not a horrible scent I just can't get pass the fact it smells so cheap like flat grape soda maybe ''someday'' he will make a decent scent

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by valeriepangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this perfume smells really good. I'm not just saying this because I'm a 'belieber', but I think that the scent is something that I've been trying to find for quite some time. So it came as a double deal for me.

I would say the staying power is pretty weak, but after being in school for around 4-5 hours, this guy who sat beside me said it smelt pretty good. So I was pretty satisfied with that!

The packaging and the smell in general is really nice. I really like it and it's something I would definitely repurchase.