April 19, 2014 | 1546 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber Someday

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sweet, similar to Lady Gaga-Fame, but impermanent

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfume smells awesome. It's definitely something for a preteen/teenager/early twenties. Nothing I could see a 40 year old woman wearing though.

The price I paid for it was around $60 for 3.4 ounces. It smelled awesome so it was worth it :P

The packaging was a round bottle with a flower top and it came with a charm on the bottle and an extra charm to put on a keychain or your jacket zipper "so he can always be close to your heart" :P I thought that was adorable, and along with the flower bottle top made the bottle very appealing and fit for the flowery scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by mandmsbutler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume! It smells great. It isn't the strongest perfume, so you have to spray a bit on if you want anyone to notice the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This is the first perfume I actually used an entire bottle of and plan on purchasing another ASAP. I wear this everyday when have it. I am not a Bieber fan by any means but this scent is lovely. I love catching a whiff of it on myself every then and again. Its fresh, fruity and slightly floral. It smells like it looks- cute and bubbly. Def not for those who prefer frgrances like Chanel No. 5 or Obsession.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

This is just wonderful! The Smell is like a mix of flowers

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a generic version of viva la juicy with a hint of grape to it... I guess you cant expect much out of justin bieber anywhoo... The bottle is a knock off of lola by marc jacobs... It's not a horrible scent I just can't get pass the fact it smells so cheap like flat grape soda maybe ''someday'' he will make a decent scent

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by valeriepangg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this perfume smells really good. I'm not just saying this because I'm a 'belieber', but I think that the scent is something that I've been trying to find for quite some time. So it came as a double deal for me.

I would say the staying power is pretty weak, but after being in school for around 4-5 hours, this guy who sat beside me said it smelt pretty good. So I was pretty satisfied with that!

The packaging and the smell in general is really nice. I really like it and it's something I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by andreanicolas

I really liked the first immediate note, sweet and warm and pretty strong, which was what I was looking for. An hour later it was still warm and sweet but a bit faded, thought I had sprayed too little in the store... Revisited stored, sprayed again, ahhh lovel!. Bought it. Know I should have waited a couple of hours for it to develop. It does fade pretty quickly. It lacks some stabilizing heaviness, nothing kind of develops, and I find that what it leaves is a very un-sofisticated , un-sweet sour-ish note, at least on my skin. I´m not a perfumeur..but maybe it would need some warm woody spicy note added to the sweet (which I love) so that something lasts...? I really liked the immediate sweet warm sexyness of it that unfortunately doesn´t hold on for more tham 1-2 hrs. Not really ellaborate or sofisticated after 1,5 hour. My other favourite perfume right know is Eclat, by Lanvin. It is much more balanced and feminine.I LOVE Eclat, also unfortunately a fastly fading smell, not leaving anything unpleasant at all though, just kinda needs a lot of retouch. I thought Someday would be a more heavy and sweet party/night perfume, but it doesn´t really live up to that. Eclat is and will be my most adored day (and night..) perfume for some-more-days...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sometimes I want a heavier scent for fall or winter that makes me feel warm when I smell myself instead of my usual citruses. This is everything Kate Walsh's Boyfriend was supposed to be: a vanilla, floral, musk mish mash w/ a scent of a man. I won't wear this everyday as it's strong so I can't justify (no pun intended) buying a whole bottle when sample sprays will satisfy me. I don't think it's as bad as everyone says it is but what do I know? I bet if it had Tom Ford or on it instead of a teeny bopper that's young enough to be some people's son, people will be crying praises for it. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

It doesn't smell bad in the bottle... but it smells cheap when sprayed on. It does kind of smell like bug spray after a while.

I'm not knocking the Justin Bieber thing, either, because some "celeb" fragrances aren't bad, but this one just... isn't good.

It smells lovely in the bottle, but when on me, I swear it smells like "Cheap Hooker's Bug Spray" instead of a fine fragrance. I'd skip this one, honestly, and find another one.