November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Fragrances - Justin Bieber - Someday

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I'm not crazy about the scent...I smells good, feminine and flowery. But personally, I think its a bit too flowery and sometimes it gives me a headache.
On the otherside, the bottle is cute

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Itskelsxoxo

I love Justin Bieber! So when I heard about Someday I had to try it, and I love it, It has a floral, fruity scent to it. It lasted all day, I had a wedding this week, and I wore it, and I love it, It is one of the best fragrances I have ever used! The charm is amazing, it`s almost like you have 'the key to his heart' as Justin said. I LOVE this perfume! And I defintely plan on buying more

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Leaaadm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh.....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had the unfortunate experience of smelling this at Ulta when some teens were spraying it. It smells really cheap, which was not unexpected but still unpleasant. It was very strong.

The bottle looks tacky to me, but will probably draw in the target audience.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by natalielane123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

very nice scent, smells fruity/floral and the bottle is pretty cute too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sweet, similar to Lady Gaga-Fame, but impermanent

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfume smells awesome. It's definitely something for a preteen/teenager/early twenties. Nothing I could see a 40 year old woman wearing though.

The price I paid for it was around $60 for 3.4 ounces. It smelled awesome so it was worth it :P

The packaging was a round bottle with a flower top and it came with a charm on the bottle and an extra charm to put on a keychain or your jacket zipper "so he can always be close to your heart" :P I thought that was adorable, and along with the flower bottle top made the bottle very appealing and fit for the flowery scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by mandmsbutler

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this perfume! It smells great. It isn't the strongest perfume, so you have to spray a bit on if you want anyone to notice the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by mallorywouldgo

This is the first perfume I actually used an entire bottle of and plan on purchasing another ASAP. I wear this everyday when have it. I am not a Bieber fan by any means but this scent is lovely. I love catching a whiff of it on myself every then and again. Its fresh, fruity and slightly floral. It smells like it looks- cute and bubbly. Def not for those who prefer frgrances like Chanel No. 5 or Obsession.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jenny4m

This is just wonderful! The Smell is like a mix of flowers