Justin Bieber - Someday

3.4

on 1/27/2014 12:08:00 PM

I received this in a mini as a gift from my brother. This is a spciy scent on my skin. Very nice, not was I was expecting. I was expecting a horrible sweet cotton candy scent, but was pleasantly surprised. Not sure that I would purchase this myself. Too many similar scents to this, not original. Bottle is tacky.

on 12/17/2013 4:29:00 PM

Girly, sweet and YUMMY.

on 8/3/2013 5:40:00 PM

I'm not crazy about the scent...I smells good, feminine and flowery. But personally, I think its a bit too flowery and sometimes it gives me a headache.
On the otherside, the bottle is cute

on 6/29/2013 6:24:00 PM

I love Justin Bieber! So when I heard about Someday I had to try it, and I love it, It has a floral, fruity scent to it. It lasted all day, I had a wedding this week, and I wore it, and I love it, It is one of the best fragrances I have ever used! The charm is amazing, it`s almost like you have 'the key to his heart' as Justin said. I LOVE this perfume! And I defintely plan on buying more

on 6/14/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Eh.....

on 2/3/2013 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had the unfortunate experience of smelling this at Ulta when some teens were spraying it. It smells really cheap, which was not unexpected but still unpleasant. It was very strong.

The bottle looks tacky to me, but will probably draw in the target audience.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

very nice scent, smells fruity/floral and the bottle is pretty cute too.

on 12/29/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Sweet, similar to Lady Gaga-Fame, but impermanent

on 12/27/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

The perfume smells awesome. It's definitely something for a preteen/teenager/early twenties. Nothing I could see a 40 year old woman wearing though.

The price I paid for it was around $60 for 3.4 ounces. It smelled awesome so it was worth it :P

The packaging was a round bottle with a flower top and it came with a charm on the bottle and an extra charm to put on a keychain or your jacket zipper "so he can always be close to your heart" :P I thought that was adorable, and along with the flower bottle top made the bottle very appealing and fit for the flowery scent.

on 12/27/2012 12:27:00 AM

I love this perfume! It smells great. It isn't the strongest perfume, so you have to spray a bit on if you want anyone to notice the smell.

Popular Fragrances