Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 12/22/2014 8:57:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 1 year now. Its very light and goes on smooth. This foundation really evened out my skin tone, I have to say for the price I'm pretty impressed.

on 12/5/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's amazing. I love it but then after a few hours it gets flaky especially when I get all sweaty. Ugh. But if you live in a cold place or will just stay in an air conditioned room its definitely a must-have. I love it. Will buy again. But I hope they'll change the packaging it's plastic.

on 11/27/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation has very low coverage which isn't good for my skin seeing as though I have dark spots & some acne scars. It's very smooth consistency & suits my colour well. In New Zealand on sale this product is around $19 which isn't too expensive for a foundation. I have also noticed this doesn't clog pores, but isn't very blend-able.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It goes on creamy and smooth, but quickly blends into my skin. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling softer than velvet! It helps a lot with my dry, flaky skin as well and I don't feel tight, dry skin while wearing this. I get compliments on my complexion while I wear this :) I find that it gives me a medium coverage but it's easily blendable to make a medium-heavy coverage.
This foundation is NOT recommended for those with OIL-PRONE skin! It even has built-in moisturizer - the olay cream.

on 10/26/2014 1:39:00 AM

Wow this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. I always go for foundation that has a little grey to it :) I usually spend tons on department store brands like laura Mercier...but I was looking for something cheap that I could use on the days I was just home or only headig out to the grocery store. This way I could make my expensive stuff last longer. I find myself sometimes using this even when I go out! It's that good. But best of all the color match has been incredible for me. I am fair skinned, sometimes have a light tan and I use 110 classic ivory. It's not orange and its not pink...it's just right! and it doesn't oxodize at all. It's wonderful. Must try.

on 8/25/2014 10:11:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE, this is by far my favourite foundation to date, it costs on average around $24-30 here in Australia but i believe that it is worth the money, i have had mine from the mid-last year and despite using it about three times a week i still have just under half of the product left.
This foundation is quite a heavy coverage if you get the wrong coverage and if used incorrectly it can look very caked, i got the colour 'fair' last summer time and now because it is mid-winter i have lost majority of my colour and become very pale, therefore this foundation looks very cakey because of the off colour.
I would definitely go out and buy this foundation again because it glides on very smooth and as i have mentioned it does not take much to complete a full face of foundation!
I apply this product with my Maybelline age rewind under eye concealer and my Revlon colourstay (Number 20) foundation powder, both of these products being heavy coverage.
- i apply this foundation with my BeautyBlender.
Lastly, my skin isnt prone to breaking out so maybe that is a contributing factor to why i love this so much, but i do feel a difference in my skin with the moisturizer in the foundation itself. (it isnt that hard to get off with a high power makeup remover)

on 7/28/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Overall I liked this product, but there were a couple of things I didn't really care for. For a details and a full review, check out my YouTube channel here:

on 7/9/2014 11:06:00 PM

This product should be marketed as a BB cream or tinted serum instead of a foundation.
I do not recommend it for oily/acne prone skin; I believe it did not caused me a break out since I take awesome care of my skin. Would be good for any other woman with dry skin and few flaws looking for a drugstore reasonable priced BB cream product for daily use.

I bought it on sale at Walgreens, so I kept it to be used as an light serum or BB cream for those days I only seek light coverage. However, I won't repurchase this product again.

Pros:
* Nice pleasant smell
* Pump applicator which makes it hygienic
* Gentle for eye area
* Pretty container

Cons:
* Offers very little coverage
* Short lasting
* Not suitable for oily skins, specially during summer-humid seasons
* Lacks of matte finish
* Tends to oxide

on 7/8/2014 12:12:00 PM

I have never written a review before, but on this product I had too! My skin is prone to breakouts from clogged pores. I started using this product about a month ago and my skin has had no breakouts or black heads. It has literally cleared up my skin! This goes on smooth, and has a very fresh feel to it. Love it!

on 4/18/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I am surprised by all the positive reviews. This foundation accentuated every line and pore, did not blend well, and was not hydrating at all. It oddly made my skin look and feel both dry and greasy. I did not like the chemical, perfume sent either, but the smell does not last long. I will not repurchase or recommend this product.