Cover Girl Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

3.7

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Acetyl Glucosamine, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Talc, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Methicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, PEG 10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG 100 Stearate, May Contain:, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Great has anti aging plus is mouse feeling it hasn't made me breakout Fter 60 days using two times weekly. I seen more glow in my tone and less drying.

on 12/22/2014 8:57:00 PM

I have been using this product for about 1 year now. Its very light and goes on smooth. This foundation really evened out my skin tone, I have to say for the price I'm pretty impressed.

on 12/5/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's amazing. I love it but then after a few hours it gets flaky especially when I get all sweaty. Ugh. But if you live in a cold place or will just stay in an air conditioned room its definitely a must-have. I love it. Will buy again. But I hope they'll change the packaging it's plastic.

on 11/27/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation has very low coverage which isn't good for my skin seeing as though I have dark spots & some acne scars. It's very smooth consistency & suits my colour well. In New Zealand on sale this product is around $19 which isn't too expensive for a foundation. I have also noticed this doesn't clog pores, but isn't very blend-able.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It goes on creamy and smooth, but quickly blends into my skin. It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling softer than velvet! It helps a lot with my dry, flaky skin as well and I don't feel tight, dry skin while wearing this. I get compliments on my complexion while I wear this :) I find that it gives me a medium coverage but it's easily blendable to make a medium-heavy coverage.
This foundation is NOT recommended for those with OIL-PRONE skin! It even has built-in moisturizer - the olay cream.

on 10/26/2014 1:39:00 AM

Wow this is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried. I always go for foundation that has a little grey to it :) I usually spend tons on department store brands like laura Mercier...but I was looking for something cheap that I could use on the days I was just home or only headig out to the grocery store. This way I could make my expensive stuff last longer. I find myself sometimes using this even when I go out! It's that good. But best of all the color match has been incredible for me. I am fair skinned, sometimes have a light tan and I use 110 classic ivory. It's not orange and its not pink...it's just right! and it doesn't oxodize at all. It's wonderful. Must try.

on 8/25/2014 10:11:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE, this is by far my favourite foundation to date, it costs on average around $24-30 here in Australia but i believe that it is worth the money, i have had mine from the mid-last year and despite using it about three times a week i still have just under half of the product left.
This foundation is quite a heavy coverage if you get the wrong coverage and if used incorrectly it can look very caked, i got the colour 'fair' last summer time and now because it is mid-winter i have lost majority of my colour and become very pale, therefore this foundation looks very cakey because of the off colour.
I would definitely go out and buy this foundation again because it glides on very smooth and as i have mentioned it does not take much to complete a full face of foundation!
I apply this product with my Maybelline age rewind under eye concealer and my Revlon colourstay (Number 20) foundation powder, both of these products being heavy coverage.
- i apply this foundation with my BeautyBlender.
Lastly, my skin isnt prone to breaking out so maybe that is a contributing factor to why i love this so much, but i do feel a difference in my skin with the moisturizer in the foundation itself. (it isnt that hard to get off with a high power makeup remover)

on 7/28/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Overall I liked this product, but there were a couple of things I didn't really care for. For a details and a full review, check out my YouTube channel here:

on 7/9/2014 11:06:00 PM

This product should be marketed as a BB cream or tinted serum instead of a foundation.
I do not recommend it for oily/acne prone skin; I believe it did not caused me a break out since I take awesome care of my skin. Would be good for any other woman with dry skin and few flaws looking for a drugstore reasonable priced BB cream product for daily use.

I bought it on sale at Walgreens, so I kept it to be used as an light serum or BB cream for those days I only seek light coverage. However, I won't repurchase this product again.

Pros:
* Nice pleasant smell
* Pump applicator which makes it hygienic
* Gentle for eye area
* Pretty container

Cons:
* Offers very little coverage
* Short lasting
* Not suitable for oily skins, specially during summer-humid seasons
* Lacks of matte finish
* Tends to oxide

on 7/8/2014 12:12:00 PM

I have never written a review before, but on this product I had too! My skin is prone to breakouts from clogged pores. I started using this product about a month ago and my skin has had no breakouts or black heads. It has literally cleared up my skin! This goes on smooth, and has a very fresh feel to it. Love it!