December 22, 2014 | 1140 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Covergirl and Olay Tone Rehab 2 in 1 Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

This felt oily on my face and didn't take long to look oily as well. I'll stick to Bourjois.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by EmmaMo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very pleasantly surprised by this foundation! I use covergirl mascaras and have tried a couple of lip products but their base products have never really appealed to me, probably because the packaging is pretty lacklustre. I bought it as it was half price and I needed an everyday work foundation. I'm not really swayed by the serum idea although I suppose it moisturises reasonably well and I'm usually an Olay fan. I have this in the lightest shade and it is a perfect match for my skin with neutral undertones. It somes out as a quite a thick cream but smoothes on pretty well and dries down to a slightly silicone-y finish. It actually does a great job of evening out my skin tone, particularly redness in my cheeks. Looks very natural, with light to medium coverage, and lasts very well over a 10-12 hour day considering it's not marketed as long-wearing. I find I don't need primer or powder with this, making it pretty much perfect for my rushed pre-work routine. I would however always put moisturiser on underneath as otherwise it would dry out too much. Despite all the moisturising claims, the finish is less dewy than you would expect, so I think it would suit most skin types. The smell is a little strong but it does dissipate. Packaging is fine: it has a pump which dispenses the right amount and you can see how much product is left. I suspect that if this was from a more "exciting" drugstore/pharmacy brand (i.e. Revlon, Bourjois) it would have lots more rave reviews.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by gotohellmel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I first picked up this product because a friend mentioned she used it on her flawless skin. Having high expectations, I tried it out and the first thing I noticed was the scent. So pleasant and not overwhelming! This is my HG foundation, I find the coverage perfect for me and easy to apply (useful when you only have a limited amount of time to get ready). It has a smooth consistency and the finish is great, it looks very fresh faced and lasts the entire school day with concealer. My main advice would be not to apply too much initially as it will look cakey, do thin layers xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smooth consistency, spreads evenly and effortlessly. Nice, light fragrance. Quick drying, lasts all day. I do apply a very small amount on top of my moisturizer, followed by loose powder. I have no complaints whatsoever, purchased this foundation on a whim and it ended up being a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely LOVE this foundation! I'm in the shade 'Golden Tan' and I am a little lighter than that color so what I do is mix it a lil bit with my face-moisturizer, and all is well. I've been using this on-and-off for about 2 years now. I rarely wear any foundation on my face because I'm trying to become all natural when it comes to foundation/bb-creams/etc. (not wearing any sort of face-make-up besides moisturizers, and acne-cream) but I still wear eye-make up. Anyways, the coverage is great, covers up any blemishes you may have, and I LOVE the smell of it as well. Definitely reminds me of the face-cream my mom used to wear when I was younger and would sneak into her room to try on her make-up, haha. Another plus, which is a HUGE one for me, is that it didn't break me out at all! Not once have I gone any blemishes or pimples using this product, and that is the very first thing that I look for in ANY sort of facial make-up. The only downside is the price, having it be $13.99 and all but honestly, it's SO worth it. Overall, I'd definitely recommend this to anyone and definitely buy again, no hesitation.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by LolaStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really really like this foundation! It smells lovely and it makes my skin tone look very even just as promised. It also makes my skin feel very soft and smooth. I really like the pump bottle as I can get the same amount every time and it's sanitary. If half lippies were possible I'd be giving this 4.5 as I would like it to have a bit more coverage but other than that it wins and I'll definitely be buying it again. I'd like to try the other tone rehab products too - the eye serum and powder and primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by r46404

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Seemed like a nice foundation, less coverage than some other brands I used, but did the job well. I happened upon a cream foundation I had and liked the finish of it better, so I switched. Within days I realized how blotchy my tone had become and how it had been perfect when using the tone rehab foundation. So bottom line I wish it had a bit teensy bit more coverage but for how well it evens my skin tone, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Egordo9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love love this product! The colour match is almost dead on. The smell is nice and the touch of moisture provided by the Olay is awesome. I have used almost every foundation on the market, cheap and expensive and this one is by far my favourite.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I live in an area where the temps go as low as below zero in the winter, the heat indoors makes the environment very dry and this is one of my favorite wintertime products. I have many foundations, CC and BB creams, etc. and I tend to wear what I want based on my mood or the weather. When the temps turn cooler and I'm in dry, heated buildings much of the day this is the best foundation for my skin. It has the right amount of moisture to keep my skin hydrated and healthy looking without making it look oily. It's a lightweight creamy liquid but it gives great coverage where I need it and smooths out nicely where I want sheer coverage. I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a prescription yesterday and I was going to grab a new bottle. The regular price is a whopping $16.50 which is high for a drugstore foundation but I'd pay it if I had to. Luckily I always wait for a sale or use coupons. This week all CG products are buy one, get one for 50% off and I have a $3 off coupon for the foundation and a $1 off coupon for something else. I love the Flamed Out mascara so I'll probably grab an extra one to put in my makeup closet. This foundation is great for anyone with mature or dry skin, lives in a cold/dry climate or wants more coverage than a BB/CC cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like that this comes in a pump. Good coverage. Feels a little slick when it first goes on, but dries quickly and then doesn't feel like you are wearing makeup. Not really expecting the "serum" to do that much - just want a little more moisture mixed in with color correction for winter months when my skin is a bit drier. Smells sort of floral/chemical when first applying it, but scent fades very quickly which is good or else I would be turned off by it if it actually did linger. For a drugstore foundation, it certainly isn't the cheap. But with some coupons and a sale price, I might consider repurchasing it again as it's more hydrating and certainly cheaper than the BareMinerals I would normally wear if my skin wasn't getting drier with the winter weather.