Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup

2.5

Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Isobutane, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propane, Isostearic Acid, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Tromethamine, Cocamide MEA, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Sorbitan Laurate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearyl Behenate, Steareth-2, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Polysorbate 60, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylene Glycol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Calcium Aluminium borosilicate, Polysorbate 20, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol --- may contain (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 11/8/2014 2:29:00 AM

Bad bad bad.. That's all I can say! It settled into every fine line and pore, it also stunk like chemicals! When it came out of the pump, it was like a mousse foam, but then melted into a weird gross consistency. It clogged my pores an caused me to break out really bad. It seemed to slide off my face after a day out doing errands. This was the first foundation I ever bought, was NOT worth the 18$ I had spent.... Pros: sleek packaging Cons: stinks, settles into EVERYTHING, transfers onto everything, clogs my pores, the price is HORRIBLE and the consistency was disgusting ....

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Ok so I recently bought this foundation (the 1st foundation I've ever bought in my life) and it's actually okay with me. I will admit, THIS STUFF STINKS! But when it sets, you don't smell it anymore. Well at least I don't. I love the smooth airbrush finish that it leaves on my skin and it's really light. I does have a little bit of glitter in it, so it gives you skin I small bronzy glow, but not too much that you cant wear a bronzer. I use this foundation in the darkest color which is caramel I think. I probably will not buy again because this is my first foundation ever and I want to try some other brands.

on 9/21/2014 1:44:00 PM

I went to Walmart today to test out this foundation. As I pressed down on the pump, foundation literally exploded out. There is no way to control the amount that comes out of this pump at all. Once I put it on my hands, it felt as though I just put grease on them (really gross feeling). I placed some product on my neck and I smelled the worst smell possible coming from neck- I cant even describe the smell- this stuff makes me want to vomit. Cant believe how bad this product is.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Hated the packagin for this... most times it pumps more than needed.
This was really watery and most the foam was whitish and then pumped orangy liquid... so this was very runny and difficult to blend.
Had tons of glitter...so this made me look like a shiny vampire.. horrible!!
Avoid even if it's on clearance!

on 8/15/2014 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to love this product so badly! But it has a horrible smell and made me look orange ( I used the lightest shade). I always see the beauty gurus rave about this but I don't see what the whole deal is about. Waste of $10. Oh and it's the shimmer was just plain annoying and looked unnatural.

on 8/15/2014 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First, It makes my skin look great, when I first put it on. Problem, smells like pencil shavings - strongly smells. I can still smell it hours after applying. It is hard to control how much product comes out of pump bottle. Also there is a bit of weird splotchy oxidation on my skin over the hours of wear.

on 7/14/2014 1:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Let me just start off by saying that I am new to liquid foundations, as I usually just go with concealer and powder. I had a wedding to attend, and I wanted to cover up the redness on my cheeks and chin. I chose this particular foundation because after trying out the testers, I liked how it felt on my skin. I have combination skin with some dry patches. Overall, this is a pretty decent foundation. Because of dry areas, I appreciate the moisturizing feeling that this foundation gives when I first apply it. I honestly do not think the glitter in it is very noticeable, even in the sunlight. What I like about this foundation is that it gives pretty medium coverage and covers up all my redness. What I dislike is that it does tend to emphasize pores and make my skin look a little dry on some days. The packaging is unique and makes the foundation more liquid-y than it might be otherwise. I think that all in all, this is a solid foundation. I probably won't re-purchase it just because l'll be on the hunt for better ones, but it is a good one to start off with!

on 7/7/2014 10:49:00 AM

Wow! Where is the love? Granted, I've only used this a handful of times, but I love it! Well, the packaging does suck. It is a bit hard to control how much comes out of the pump, but it looks great on me. I have combo skin, acne prone and am in my 40's, and this makes my skin look great--dewy, and youthful. So pretty. It also wears fairly well, but is definitely more of a sheer coverage foundation.

on 7/2/2014 11:03:00 AM

Very nice!

on 7/2/2014 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

My shade for this foundation is 080 Carmel.
When I first swatched it my heart was broken when I figured out is had glitter, but when set with powder the evidence of the glitter seems to go away even in natural light. The texture is very airy but once you dip your brush into the product the "puff" of foundation starts to dwindle down. The intial consistency is very similar to hair mousse when you squirt it out of the bottle. I love to apply this with a damp beuty blender (brush works well also) to give off the finnish that I want. With a setting powder this product last 5 hrs, beofre i have to blot. I have a very oily complexion, so to most people this might not seem like very long, but for a drugstore foundation last that long is great for me. My only complaint is it seems like this foundation wil not last vey long, I use this probably twice a week and it has been about three weeks and I feel like it is close to empty already.