Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

This is my go to eyeshadow! I have greasy eyelids and usually eyeshadow slides off my eyelids even with a primer but not this stuff. It stays on all day but isn't hard to take off. I've tried some of the other colors in the collection and I haven't liked any as much as this one. I've even been asked if I'm wearing the Nars Naked palette when wearing this shade.

A M A Z I N G! such a great coverage, super easy to put on (just with a finger). I do not use any other product,no primer needed ,just put it on and i´m ready to go :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

sooo good
This is one of my faves of all times, it's super pigmented and very easy to apply
It doesn't smudge or crease and last about 6 or 7 hours, wich its a lot for a drugstore shadow

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I'd been eyeing up Macs 'bronze' eyeshadow for a while but after seeing reviews for this I thought I'd save a few bob and give it a go instead. So glad I did - I've actually had quite a lot of success with Maybellines eye shadows, I generally find them to be pretty good quality and this was no different. The colour looks fab against my blue eyes and brings them out, and something about it makes it look multi dimensional even when applied on its own. I generally line my eyes with a brown pencil and sweep this on and I think it definitely looks like I've made more effort than I have! I've had one of these 'colour tattoos' before and I remember the product in the jar dried out after a few months and became quite difficult to use so I'm not expecting it to have a very long shelf life - but that's my only complaint really!

Bad to the Bronze is my latest addition to my limited Color Tattoo collection. The product is pigmented, but still sheer enough to build up the colour to the intensity that you desire. The only drawback that I've found with all of my color tattoos is that they tend to crease a lot on me. I have oily lids, but they're not super oily. When I wore Bad to the Bronze yesterday, though, I didn't notice any creasing. Weird.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love! I don't know what I waited so long to purchase. Quality is amazing, does not crease! Can use with or without primer. If I had to give a con, it would be it dries quickly, but to me, that's a pro!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OH MY WORD, why did I wait so long to try this?! Two reasons: I had previously purchased a different shade (a silvery dark grey) that was a pain to apply so I tossed it even though I loved the colour, secondly, the name "bronze" suggests that it runs quite warm and I'm somewhat afraid of using warm-toned shades.
But I needed to see what all the fuss is about and purchased it anyways.
I put it on above my already done makeup (smudgy charcoal powder liner) and it looked extremely fabulous, which I would have never guessed. It is very complementary to my complexion/hair/eyes, a dream to apply and it seems like it won't crease (need to test a little longer to be sure).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lasts all day without any primer on my greasy eyelids, the color is intense, and it sticks around so well that I have to use eye makeup remover to take it off at night. The only slight drawback is that there is a limited amount of time to blend this before it dries onto the skin, but it's still workable, especially if you apply it with your fingers. I just hope they never discontinue this.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Bad to the Bronze is not shimmery but has some sheen. It's a nice shade for everyday use since it adds definition to the eyes and can go with a handful of lipstick options.

Apply with fingers for best results.

This is the exact shade of my undereye circles. Basically the least flattering shade ever (for me). Yikes! (On the upside, now I know what color I need to neutralize to fix my dark circles... hmm.)

Video Reviews & Tutorials