Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 4/29/2015 6:10:00 PM

This is a good cream eye shadow. It is very pigmented and metallic. I apply it with my fingers because it just goops up a brush and does't spread well with the bristles. It blends easily on its own, I think the best use for this color is as a one-shadow look. It doesn't seem to play very nice with other cream or powder shadows. I don't like it as a base, because on me it will crease quickly if I put a powder shadow on top. It isn't extremely long wearing, but I can get 5- 6 hours out of it before it starts creasing. You have to be a little careful when applying it because the shimmer is hard to completely wipe off if you get some color where it doesn't belong. In all, this is the best Color Tattoo that I have used and I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

AMAZING. stays put and is a gorgeous cool toned colour, very pigmented, lasts ages, doesn't crease and can stay on my oily lids, will be repurchasing

on 4/3/2015 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried and tried to make this work on me and I always end up with crazy shimmer all over my eyes and no color pigmentation after an hour. I've purchased this color twice because my first one dried up in less than a month with barely any use. I figured the formula wasn't lasting because it was dry. So since they are inexpensive I picked up another one. Well besides it being dry it still had absolutely lasting power besides that left over shimmer. I have extremely dry lids to the point were I most of the time dont have to use primer and my eye shadows never fade. Expect for these Color tattoos. For the amount of money I wasted on different colors and formulas I could of purchased the 3 of the Chanel cream shadows that I actually Love and never fade of crease in less then an hour..

on 3/17/2015 12:35:00 PM

The color of this product is amazing. However, I was quickly disappointed since it dried up on me! I brought it with me when I traveled, and the product dried up. I also brought my MAC pain pots and those stayed in tact. So I'm not sure what happened here.

on 3/10/2015 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

For an all over wash of colour, this cream shadow works well. It's nice to use on mornings when I'm in a rush. But I did find myself slightly disappointed in this. It is definitely one of the better color tattoos by maybelline, but it is not the super creamy, bendable item I had hoped for. Perhaps the hype inflated my expectations. It does not seem to last particularly well on my eyes, it creases a little and fades throughout the day - but not terribly. My lids are normal, and regular shadows last on them very well with or without primer. I won't repurchase, but I will continue to use this.

on 1/31/2015 6:57:00 AM

I use this every day in the crease of my lid. Blends well with a crease brush and it does wonders for my eyes in 2 seconds. Obsessed.

on 11/27/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This color appeared did not appear bronze on my lids and furthermore "cracked" on my lids so badly revealing every little vein and crease on my eyelids. It has to be the worst cream shadow I've ever used

on 11/9/2014 10:21:00 PM

Amazing!! This held on my eues perfectly and is a great base as well as a pretty look on its own.

on 11/3/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lasting power: absolutely terrible.
Makes you look quite ill after just an hour or so, as you have weird streaks of brown gunk all around your eyes.

on 10/26/2014 10:09:00 PM

These cream eyeshadows do not seem to have a lot of staying power, but I can usually get about five hours of wear before they start to crease. I love the color of Bad to the Bronze; it compares well to other taupes and bronzes from Tarte and BeneFit Cosmetics. Overall, this is an decent cream eyeshadow, but the Tarte cream eyeshadows last longer without creasing. While I do not regret this purchase, I would not repurchase this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials