September 19, 2014 | 1749 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Flower Perfection Youth Extension Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never buy this product again... I love packaging and I didn't use a tester after that I got home when I use, it was so dry. I can not blend or apply with sponge.. So sad...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 5:52:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I will not buy it again because after wearing it a couple of times, I found out that it some how sits on my pores, make them look bigger.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by dblou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging is really weird and i hate the sponge thing. I haven't used it(the sponge) and never will. I have their lightes shade and it matches quite well. Doesn't make me brake out which is always a good thing. It's quite good foundation and not too expensive. I think coverage is medium. It's leaves a bit heavy feeling on my skin and if i have a bit dry skin, it makes the dry patches pop out more. Have to powder after few hours.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by mbori

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's an OK foundation.
It gives a nice coverage, nice finish, easy to work with. The packaging is a bit bulky, I've never used the sponge, but whatever. I'm an NC15, and the shade 51 is a good match I think.
Does not last 16 hours, I get oily after 2-3 hours, slides a bit too.
The smell is divine.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by sophienicolexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first bought this foundation I loved it! But for some reason it doesn't look how it used to on my skin. The coverage is okay but not as good as other foundations I've tried. I used a kabuki brush to blend this & I found it very hard to blend which can be annoying. I don't like the finish of this foundation. I'd say this foundation would suit people with oily skin because it has a matte finish. I have dry skin & it looks awful! This foundation has a very small variety of shades, I used the darkest shade & it is too pale for me!! However the packaging is really cute! But I will not be re-purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by shamelessme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I cannot praise this foundation enough!
What an absolutely amazing product. I didn't have much success with the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, which saddened me because it had such great reviews. In my experience, I've found Flower Perfection to be far superior. Due to the fact that I'm pale, it's very hard to find a foundation that matches my complexion. However, I was overjoyed to find that shade 51 matches me perfectly! It's quite an expensive product (over 30 dollars in Australia) however I believe it's worth it for such a quality foundation. It hasn't caused me to break out, which does happen occasionally with some foundations. This foundation stays on for hours without need for a touch up. Suitable for oily/combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this would work better for oily skin as its a matte foundation i think it would emphasise dry patches its full coverage foundation I have to mix this with a more dewy foundation if I want to wear it during the day as it looks too obvious on my skin I love it for a night out as I don't mind a more made up look if your a fan of revlon Colorstay or ELDW I would try this one I find it easy to blend and the smell doesn't really bother me smells flowery I find this lasts about 8-9 hrs on my oily skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:27:00 AM More reviews by KJ111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bourjois Flower Perfection is my favourite foundation of all time. I have very oily skin although I follow a strict skin care routine. At first this foundation made me have small break outs, not a big deal, they have subsided now and the foundation covered them and gave me a flawless finish without concealer. In Australia this makeup retails at $34 at priceline. I managed to get it off ASOS for $11.70 with free postage, massive saving! I would recommend this product highly. It is beautiful. I dont think it last 16 hours, but certainly all day with no primer and only set with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (this is not necessary to reduce shine, but I like to always set my foundations to reduce the appearance of my pores) I am so glad I have found a foundation for oily skin. If you have oily, non-sensitive skin, this is a must have! The only negatives with Boujois Flower Perfection Foundation is the ugly, impractical, unhygienic packaging and horrid smell to the foundation, it smells like flowers as the name suggests. This will not influence my view on the foundation, it is still wonderful and will buy again from ASOS! This is the first Bourjois product I have used and will invest in some more of this top drugstore brands products. I love this foundation and it is super blendable which is surprising, as it is consistency is quite thick!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by KawaiiKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation made me break out in a hive-like rash! I suffer from eczema so I had originally thought it was a flare up but after slathering my skin with my prescribed steroids it still didnt heal and I still had horrible red, itchy and noticeably bumpy skin. After 2 weeks when it had 'healed', my skin was extremely thin, dry and brittle. I do not recommend this foundation for anyone with vaguely dry skin, although my skin wasn't even dry at the time of purchasing this foundation! As a consequence of thin and brittle skin, even a scratch left a dark spot on my face, which I'm still trying to fade.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by mardi6546

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an ok product. It is a foundation that provides full coverage. My dislikes are: very thick and hard to spread, if I use it near my eye area they get watery and my nose runs (I have quite sensitive skin), feels a bit tight and drying on my skin. Pros: provides full coverage, seems to last most of the day, palest colour works for my skin tone. It cost me $25 on sale at Priceline in Australia.