November 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Super Stay 14 Hr

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my second time buying this lipstick in 050 Ceaseless Caramel. It is the loveliest nude with a bit of punch on my nc43 skin tone. I usually do not have dry lips so this goes on nice, smooth, matte (hint of sparkle). It does stay on until I have a meal. About 8 hours maybe. Coverage is great. Packaging is tricky. The cap does not stay on as well sometimes. I want to try chestnut or plum colors next time. But the caramel color is a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ilovewriting22

I have this in 055 Keep Me Coral and I love it. It is a natural pinkish-redish-mauvy color with gold sparkles.

PROS
Its lasts long
Stays on when eating/drinking
Pretty colors
Easy to apply due to teardrop shape
Small-ish tube

CONS
Kinda dry
If you have chapped lips, they are enhanced

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by gsalazar82

Definitely an underrated drugstore lipstick. I have 3 of these and I love each one of them. These are full coverage lip colors and are very long wearing. I hate reapplying lipstick and rarely have to with these. Yes, they're drying but nothing a little lip balm can't prevent and not as drying as other long wearing lip colors. I wish there were more shades!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by BlueCatAnubis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am reviewing 065 Ravishing Rouge. Bought it about 2 years back. I don't reach for it at all and it is going in the trash. I bought another shade from this line which I really like, so the formulation differs from my experience from shade to shade.

Pros:
-The color: a nice deep red which I do like.
- Smells really fruity.

Cons-
- It has gritty red sparkles, that look weird
- It is unbearably sticky after application, I wiped it off after the first five minutes.
- I just don't like it, don't waste your money on this shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't say a bad thing about this lipstick. Have it in Ultimate Blush and I love the color. Does seem a tad metallic but with a tiny bit of gloss overtop it morphed into a beautiful finish. Wears really well with no dryness. Will definitely try more colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the color in Infinite Iris, very beautiful mauve pink. Absolutely stunning. However, little bit too drying for my taste. I have to use lip balm underneath.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Possibly the worst lipstick I've ever had. Goes on nicely because of the slim, tight, teardrop tip, but after half an hour it was practically just lining my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Nothing bad to say. As long as you use a little lipbalm beneath that isn't too greasy (lypsyl pour moi), you can't complain. I have started to do Alexis Vogel's trick with this: first this, then lipliner if I want (not always), then pat on a bit of foundation, then powder, THEN a gloss to top, or a similar lipstick. Bam! Lasts half the day on me like this, and that's great for me. I have it in the nude Beige shade. It works well with Sexy Mother Pucker gloss by Soap n Glory bcuz that is also supremely clingy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jinxybells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the colour "Stay With Me Coral" 430. It is a beautiful coral pink colour with great pigmentation, and lasts fairly long on the lips (not 14 hours, but around 5 maybe).

So why did it get so few lippies? Because it is INCREDIBLY gritty. After the first 2 applications, little beads started breaking off and smearing itself all over my lips, and then I'd have to painstakingly get those bits off. A lipstick isn't supposed to do that!

I've tried removing a layer of lipstick in hopes that maybe it's just dried out, but the problem still remained. Perhaps I got a lousy tube? I will never know. In any case, I'm not repurchasing this, and will stay far away from the Super Stay 14Hr line, and this tube is going in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A bit grainy and drying, but I love the mauve color