July 31, 2014 | 995 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Super Stay 14 Hr

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A bit grainy and drying, but I love the mauve color

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

-PROS- 1) SUPER color payoff. Not sheer at all, don't expect to have to build the color. Also, true to the tube! color on the package is exactly what it will be on your lips! 2) comfortable to wear. Dry, but doesn't feel grainy or gritty. 3) doesn't flake 4) matte without fading, or feeling dry . 5) fades nicely through eating/drinking. Leaves an even stain so you dont need to repair it right away. 6) doesn't settle into the lines of the lips. -CONS- 1)thickthickthick even to the point of feeling sludgy. This doesn't bother me, but if you love creamy lippies this will probably bug a bit. 2) particularly difficult to apply from the bullet. Use a lipbrush. 3)bleeds a bit. Stops completely with a lipliner, but I found this strange with it having such a thick texture. 4) sort of expensive. At the Ulta in my area its like $9. However you won't use much product because of the high pigmentation, so it will last quite a while. It evens out I suppose.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by nairene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not satisfied in this product of Maybeline although I used their other types of lip color. Maybe because I don't like the feeling of sticky in my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by giasabine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Horribly dry and grainy texture, and definitely does not last any better than your average lipstick. Definitely won't buy again. I had purchased the color Caramel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in non stop red and infinitely fuchsia and I really loved the colour pay off, I wore the non stop red on a night out and its a beautiful colour however if you eat anything or drink anything I find this lipstick really bleeds, very disappointed after all the good reviews I read about it. I love the colour payoff of both but both lipsticks just bleed way too much.I found it to be the worst lipstick I have in terms of bleeding, Id rather a lipstick rub off after eating than having me resemble something out of twilight after a meal

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by hugapug99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick. It wears so nicely and lasts for hours. Not 14 hours, but long enough to matter. The formula glides on smooth with a slight fruity scent. I like the smell, but it dissipates quickly as to not interfere with other fragrance products. I've found that applying a layer and then letting it dry, followed by a second layer is the best way to achieve the full staying power. It is a bit drying, but that's to be expected of a long-lasting formula. I combat this by using Qtica balm every night. I have this in wine and forever, timeless crimson and infinite iris.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Ultrame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Till Mauve Do Us Part. This color is the PERFECT shade for me so I will continue buying it. That said, the lipstick is long lasting... Usually. I've found that the first 30 minutes - 1 hour,

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by vsmini

Unless you get some makeup remover and scrub...this lipstick ain't comin' off. I was playing around with the Enduring Ruby (a gorgeous blue based red) around 6pm. Ate dinner, took a shower (I didn't wash my face), went to bed and woke up the next morning and startled myself in the bathroom mirror. It looked as if I had just put on lipstick. I really can't comprehend how lipcolor can stay on for that long. I was scared I was going to have to go to work with RED lips but makeup remover (Philosophy) took it off no problem. And there was ZERO color transfer on my pillow that night.

Drying? A little bit but I just put my cocoa butter chapstick on before I put it on and after the color is set you can reapply chapstick without compromising the color of the lipstick.

For some reason I always think I have to buy high-end department store lipstick for it to be good. I was searching high and low through Sephora, Mac, Bobbi Brown for the perfect shade of Blue-red lipstick but this is the best shade for my pale skin, blue eyes and black hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in the shade "timeless crimson" (For your viewing pleasure I have uploaded a photo to accompany my review)

Buying a new lipstick is a huge deal. When I buy a new lipstick, it is the most glorious event of my day. I'm scouring the racks at my local target, looking for that perfect shade to fit my mood, and suddenly, I see it-and it's like the skies open wide, and Celine Dion descends from the Heavens above, with a multitude of angels singing along in the background, and for one split second, everything is right in the world.

THIS LIPSTICK DID NOT DISAPPOINT, PEOPLE.

The color is magnificent, the lasting power is superb, yes it may get a bit drying, but a tad of vaseline over top does just the trick, and the best part,

IT TASTES LIKE FRUIT PUNCH. NO I'M NOT KIDDING IT'S LIKE WONDERFUL CHILDHOOD MEMORIES INVADING YOUR LIPS, IT IS SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.

Do yourself a favor and go pick up some of this smashing lipstick. You shall not soon regret it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ikhd

This product is rather gritty and drying. However, Maybelline has fantastic customer service!!

My lipstick broke off in the tube after the second application, I called and they sent me a coupon for another one, no questions asked. Very nice, friendly representative that I spoke to on the phone.