Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hr

3.7

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Stearyl Heptanoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Parfum / Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Dimethicone. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine.

on 10/1/2014 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Just purchased the color Ravishing Rouge and I have to say the color is phenomenal. I absolutely love it. This is a super sexy red...it just makes you feel glamorous and it looks beautiful against the skin. It does not last for 14 hours and it leaves a stain every time you take a drink...so do not expect it to be lasting. You could probably apply a layer of powder and then reapply several times to get a good stain on your lips and then it might last longer. Whatever the negatives, for me, the color trumps everything b/c it is so gorgeous. I will definitely be buying several more tubes of this just in case Maybelline discontinues it...but I hope they don't. One of the most beautiful, stunning reds out there!!!

on 9/28/2014 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are comfortable long-wearing lipsticks that are semi-matte. I don't find they wear 14 hours though. They last about 6 hours on me with drinking etc. They can become somewhat drying after that and they leave a stain sorta.

I would stick with the intense colors in this line and skip the lights because I felt the lights wore off faster and looked dry.

on 9/25/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like some of these better than some of my MAC lipsticks. They dont stay on 14 hours, at least for me. But I'm getting a pretty good 9 hour day out of them. I only gave their packaging 3 lippys because the caps tend to get loose.

If you are getting a cakey/ chalky look when you are applying try tapping the color to your lips rather than dragging the color against your lips. It's not a buttery smooth consistency like most lipsticks. I've found tapping gives me a better application as well as color pay off.

on 8/17/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I agree with the review below, first of all. However, I have this product 4/5 lipsticks because I LOVED everything about it expect for one thing: it's gritty. I purchased the mauve followed by iris, coral and then crimson. The reason I kept buying them is because I can NOT go wrong with these shades. They're all super flattering against my skin tone. I love the finish as well, it's not super shiny or slippery but more towards a matte with a slight sheen - even if that sheen was coming from the shimmer in the color. It lasts quite a bit too. If you let it be, it can last throughout the day but obviously if your mouth has an active day, it might fade. Despite the grittiness, I can't help the fact that the colors are just gorgeous and I might buy a couple more. Smells good too, not the typical waxy, animal fat scent most have.

on 7/28/2014 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm not going to bother talking about the colour options here... My experiences with this lipstick weren't particularly pleasant. Firstly, I don't like the texture; it's grainy, gritty, dry, and contains lumps of glitter that are too large for my liking. That aside, the product stays on reasonably well, although it rubs off unevenly, starting in a circle around the inside of my lips. However, I found it mildly difficult to apply, due to the fact that the product is rather dry, but if you put on a balm first, it doesn't go on evenly. This lipstick is also rather drying, so I wouldn't use it for everyday wear. But if you're looking for a lipstick that stays on and you don't have really dry lips, and a bit of glitter doesn't bother you, I'd recommend it!

on 7/24/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my second time buying this lipstick in 050 Ceaseless Caramel. It is the loveliest nude with a bit of punch on my nc43 skin tone. I usually do not have dry lips so this goes on nice, smooth, matte (hint of sparkle). It does stay on until I have a meal. About 8 hours maybe. Coverage is great. Packaging is tricky. The cap does not stay on as well sometimes. I want to try chestnut or plum colors next time. But the caramel color is a keeper.

I have this in 055 Keep Me Coral and I love it. It is a natural pinkish-redish-mauvy color with gold sparkles.

PROS
Its lasts long
Stays on when eating/drinking
Pretty colors
Easy to apply due to teardrop shape
Small-ish tube

CONS
Kinda dry
If you have chapped lips, they are enhanced

on 7/13/2014 3:53:00 AM

Definitely an underrated drugstore lipstick. I have 3 of these and I love each one of them. These are full coverage lip colors and are very long wearing. I hate reapplying lipstick and rarely have to with these. Yes, they're drying but nothing a little lip balm can't prevent and not as drying as other long wearing lip colors. I wish there were more shades!

I am reviewing 065 Ravishing Rouge. Bought it about 2 years back. I don't reach for it at all and it is going in the trash. I bought another shade from this line which I really like, so the formulation differs from my experience from shade to shade.

Pros:
-The color: a nice deep red which I do like.
- Smells really fruity.

Cons-
- It has gritty red sparkles, that look weird
- It is unbearably sticky after application, I wiped it off after the first five minutes.
- I just don't like it, don't waste your money on this shade!

Can't say a bad thing about this lipstick. Have it in Ultimate Blush and I love the color. Does seem a tad metallic but with a tiny bit of gloss overtop it morphed into a beautiful finish. Wears really well with no dryness. Will definitely try more colors.

Popular Lipsticks