October 25, 2014 | 899 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Super Stay 14 Hr

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't say a bad thing about this lipstick. Have it in Ultimate Blush and I love the color. Does seem a tad metallic but with a tiny bit of gloss overtop it morphed into a beautiful finish. Wears really well with no dryness. Will definitely try more colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the color in Infinite Iris, very beautiful mauve pink. Absolutely stunning. However, little bit too drying for my taste. I have to use lip balm underneath.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Possibly the worst lipstick I've ever had. Goes on nicely because of the slim, tight, teardrop tip, but after half an hour it was practically just lining my lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Nothing bad to say. As long as you use a little lipbalm beneath that isn't too greasy (lypsyl pour moi), you can't complain. I have started to do Alexis Vogel's trick with this: first this, then lipliner if I want (not always), then pat on a bit of foundation, then powder, THEN a gloss to top, or a similar lipstick. Bam! Lasts half the day on me like this, and that's great for me. I have it in the nude Beige shade. It works well with Sexy Mother Pucker gloss by Soap n Glory bcuz that is also supremely clingy.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by jinxybells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the colour "Stay With Me Coral" 430. It is a beautiful coral pink colour with great pigmentation, and lasts fairly long on the lips (not 14 hours, but around 5 maybe).

So why did it get so few lippies? Because it is INCREDIBLY gritty. After the first 2 applications, little beads started breaking off and smearing itself all over my lips, and then I'd have to painstakingly get those bits off. A lipstick isn't supposed to do that!

I've tried removing a layer of lipstick in hopes that maybe it's just dried out, but the problem still remained. Perhaps I got a lousy tube? I will never know. In any case, I'm not repurchasing this, and will stay far away from the Super Stay 14Hr line, and this tube is going in the bin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A bit grainy and drying, but I love the mauve color

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

-PROS- 1) SUPER color payoff. Not sheer at all, don't expect to have to build the color. Also, true to the tube! color on the package is exactly what it will be on your lips! 2) comfortable to wear. Dry, but doesn't feel grainy or gritty. 3) doesn't flake 4) matte without fading, or feeling dry . 5) fades nicely through eating/drinking. Leaves an even stain so you dont need to repair it right away. 6) doesn't settle into the lines of the lips. -CONS- 1)thickthickthick even to the point of feeling sludgy. This doesn't bother me, but if you love creamy lippies this will probably bug a bit. 2) particularly difficult to apply from the bullet. Use a lipbrush. 3)bleeds a bit. Stops completely with a lipliner, but I found this strange with it having such a thick texture. 4) sort of expensive. At the Ulta in my area its like $9. However you won't use much product because of the high pigmentation, so it will last quite a while. It evens out I suppose.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by nairene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Not satisfied in this product of Maybeline although I used their other types of lip color. Maybe because I don't like the feeling of sticky in my lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by giasabine

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Horribly dry and grainy texture, and definitely does not last any better than your average lipstick. Definitely won't buy again. I had purchased the color Caramel.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by purplepolkadots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in non stop red and infinitely fuchsia and I really loved the colour pay off, I wore the non stop red on a night out and its a beautiful colour however if you eat anything or drink anything I find this lipstick really bleeds, very disappointed after all the good reviews I read about it. I love the colour payoff of both but both lipsticks just bleed way too much.I found it to be the worst lipstick I have in terms of bleeding, Id rather a lipstick rub off after eating than having me resemble something out of twilight after a meal