October 25, 2014 | 1534 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Gumdrop

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color! I'm a sucker for lavender/lilac lips in the summertime. I picked this up at target the other day on clearance for $2.98. It's a really beautiful cool toned lip product, so it makes your teeth look a lot whiter, and really brightens your complexion. It goes on light and smooth, and it's a lot more moisturizing than the other lip butters in my opinion. You don't need a mirror to apply this, and that's the beauty of it. It's a perfect summer lip product. It's a lot more blue toned than the Revlon Lilac Pastelle, which is a pinky lilac. They look beautiful together.

All in all this is a great part of the Lip Butter line, and a definite purse essential.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovely semi sheer lilac. Feels good on lips. lasts long time. Got it on clearance at target. Hope they aren't discontinuing it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gumdrop is a really gorgeous lilac color. it's quite sheer with one layer but you can build it up to look more like how it does in the tube. i'm pale and it suits my skintone really nicely and i think it would look pretty with tanned skin too, girls with a darker complexion i would'nt recommend this for you

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok so I initially thought I couldn't pull off this shade when I purchased it. The lilac color seemed too blue against my Asian skin. But the next day, I gave it one more try. This time keeping it more sheen and not layering it on too thick.
When keeping it light, I actually like the tint it gives my lips. Overall, I am loving the Lip Butters' formula, so I had my eye on Gumdrop most of all. After reading reviews and seeing swatches, it looked so pretty.
So although I first gave this a poor review, I'm going back to say keeping it sheer makes a big difference.
I knocked a couple lippes off for packaging because opening it is annoying. I like the way it looks, though.
I also purchased Creme Brulee and Pink Truffle. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by tiffyboo22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing!!! I absolutely love this colour in the lip butters! It is a very pretty lilac colour that is not too sheer, and could be worn day or night. Looks good on tan or pale skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by tinannibal

A very sheer lilac colour that can be built up with more layers. Very moisturising and looks great on tan or pale skintones. Love the subtle glitter.

I absolutely adore it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a sucker for anything along the purple line and I had heard a lot of favorable things about the lip butters so when I saw this I had to pick it up. Unfortunately I am on the fence regarding this color and how it looks on me.

For reference I am a MAC NW20 with hazel eyes and fairly pigmented lips.

This lip butter is quite pale and I find myself wanting a bit more pigmentation. It looks almost like a pale silver on my lips with a hint of pink undertones.

I must say that I do like the formula. It apples smoothly and feels very moisturizing on my lips. It doesn't have a great deal of staying power but then I don't expect something with the word butter in it to have a lot of staying power. It is easily reapplied and since the color isn't overpowering and does not build there are no worries about looking clown like.

This comes in the standard lipstick case packing. I paid $7.99 for this. Though I like the formula I will not repurchase this color. I will purchase this product in another color.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by carafaerian

This lip butter! When i first saw this product, I was a little weary. The package itself portrayed the actual color to be a thick lilac. I picked it out, despite my initial fears. I'm so glad i had gotten this product. I hadn't heard of a lip butter, but i've heard so many good things about it, so i figured i'd try it. When i opened it, the color of the lip butter was almost a frosty lilac. When put on, it wasn't too thick. It slid on, and felt amazing on my lips. It evenly distributed, and looked gorgeous. It wasn't matte, nor glossy like some lip butters. It was slightly sheen, though. I'd definitely buy this product again, along with their other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Enchantedd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color is very frosty and lilac. I really like the color, but it doesn't go too well with my fair skin. It makes it look like I'm really cold. I would not use this for an everyday look, so I'm keeping it for dramatic or costume look. It's a lovely color, it just doesn't look good with my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by FTW206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really into purple shades. This color is a beautiful light purple, and looks perfect with my pale skin tone. It is very moisturizing too, which is a huge plus. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is because it doesn't last quite as long as I would like.