July 22, 2014 | 2359 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by my4babies

I HATE this mascara. I would give it a zero if I could. Total waste of $9.99. It is impossible to get off. I had to wash with regular face wash, eye makeup remover and face wash again and I still couldn't get it all off. I dont think it did much for my lashes either. I found it really hard to build volume and length without major clumps and spidery lashes. Not worth it try something different:(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

This mascara is the best mascara that cover girl has to offer! I'm very picky about my mascara but this one is one of my all time favorites. I'm a huge fan of thick, long lashes and this product is perfect for that. The thing that I love is that you don't have to apply coat after coat to get the thick lashes you want, and it also dose not clump. Bonus points! I don't even have to touch them up, they stay perfect all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by miavalentine789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Reading all the negative reviews, I was pretty surprised when I got this as a gift because this mascara works super super well! I'm Asian so I'm pretty much condemned to live with sucky lashes for the rest of my life. Well this mascara is awesome, it holds the curl in place so my thin lashes don't droop and the sticky formula makes them defined and full. It is really really hard to remove though, but I recently bought awesome makeup-removing wipes that take it off very easily. This is definitely my favorite mascara, I have yet to try one that's better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara easily clumps, the brush isnt very good, and it is SO hard to take off even with olive oil (which is what i use to remove my water proof mascara). Between the brush and clumping it becomes difficult to apply.

Its only pros are it holds a curl and that it is very black.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by maybellecowbell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Not sure why people seem to dislike this so much. I have pretty short lashes & I like this for everyday use. I like the silicone brush with short bristles, I don't find it clumpy at all but I only use one or two thin coats & don't really go for huge lashes.

The fact you can't get if off doesn't bother me/I hadn't really noticed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by lizziegirl18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst mascara ever. Wish i could return it. Very goopy and hard to put on, and NEVER comes off! I used three different makeup removers and it still would not come off.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by alyssaehinger

I bought this mascara yesterday and love it! It is definitely long lasting, very lengthening and and a decent amount of volume. After a few coats I still had zero clumps. This did not smudge or smear onto my eyelids. Another perk is there isn't a strong odor. I've found that a lot of drugstore mascaras have a funny smell when I first open them.
The only bad thing is the removal process. It just like taking a waterproof mascara off. It isn't terrible but just requires a little more work than a normal mascara (but worth it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 7:34:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used all of the Lash Blast formulas and while the orange & purple tube are my favorites, the 24hr formula is good enough for me to use. I find this separates my lashes without clumping and gives them enough volume. Yes it is hard to take off, but it doesn't smudge, flake or budge on me all day. I would repurchase if I ran out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by ncballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is good for volume that still looks natural. It is buildable to look more dramatic, but don't expect crazy fake-looking lashes. I have long thin lashes so I only wanted volume and that's exactly what this gave! Volume, with a little length, and just enough separating to look natural but beautiful. (I would not repurchase though because there are so many other mascaras I want to try)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by shanatock

I have asian lashes that are typical, straight, short, and wispy. It is hard to find a mascara that would not smudge on me. I ran out of my hg mascara, heroine long & curl and since it was hard to buy it in the states, I decided to get this mascara. It does what I want it to do, which is to hold my curl, however, it smudges very easily on me. The Heroine mascara does smudge but not as much as this. I will not repurchase again but if you don't have oily lids, it is a wonderful mascara as it does holds the curl, adds length, and some volume.