October 1, 2014 | 2032 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast 24 HR Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I needed a WP mascara (even tho I usually cannot stand WP) for April showers month,at least that's how I justified buying yet another mascara lol. It delivers alright. I love that it holds a curl, does not flake nor smudge, heck I've even taken a nap in it a couple of times. I also love the blackness of it and even the sticky thick texture. It's not much for volume but provides excellent length, black color, curl and staying power. I remove it with baby oil or coconut oil...It won't come off with baby shampoo or cleansers on me, ONLY oils I find...Not sure if I ll re purchase as I may try something more thickening for my next WP mascara. Is nice to have around, but will never wear it on the daily. It has ripped my eyelashes out when I remove it :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by glamorgurlbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HATE THIS! one of the worst mascaras i have ever used! I love covergirl mascaras but this is not one, it makes your lashs stick together and fall out! it does nothing for your lashs except make them feel like you have cement on them

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Missyboox18

I bought this mascara and decided to try it because it was on sale for $2.99. Probably so cheap because it is getting discontinued because it is terrible. Oh my gosh please stay clear of this mascara!! This is on my worst mascara list. Horrible in every way. Clumpy, the wand is too big, IMPOSSIBLE to get off! I tried make-up removing wipes, eye make-up removing oil, and olive oil. I eventually had red eyes and lost 12 eyelashes taking this crap off. Yes it stays on all day, but you damage your natural eyelashes in the process of taking it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Two big PROs for me is:

1) the color: it now comes in BLUE BLACK. I am a light, pink toned girl and black mascara is horrendous on me. Brown is just blah, doesn't do anything to enhance my eye-color. So, I am always on the lookout for good blue toned mascara.

2) the hold: this stuff certainly holds a curl.

Only one semi-CON:

1) difficult to remove. As previous reviewers have indicated, you are going to need a good makeup remover to get it off. I use one from Neutrogena. Seems to work well enough.

That tenacious staying power is a real plus at times though so I don't want to complain too much about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by my4babies

I HATE this mascara. I would give it a zero if I could. Total waste of $9.99. It is impossible to get off. I had to wash with regular face wash, eye makeup remover and face wash again and I still couldn't get it all off. I dont think it did much for my lashes either. I found it really hard to build volume and length without major clumps and spidery lashes. Not worth it try something different:(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by allycat7005

This mascara is the best mascara that cover girl has to offer! I'm very picky about my mascara but this one is one of my all time favorites. I'm a huge fan of thick, long lashes and this product is perfect for that. The thing that I love is that you don't have to apply coat after coat to get the thick lashes you want, and it also dose not clump. Bonus points! I don't even have to touch them up, they stay perfect all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by miavalentine789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Reading all the negative reviews, I was pretty surprised when I got this as a gift because this mascara works super super well! I'm Asian so I'm pretty much condemned to live with sucky lashes for the rest of my life. Well this mascara is awesome, it holds the curl in place so my thin lashes don't droop and the sticky formula makes them defined and full. It is really really hard to remove though, but I recently bought awesome makeup-removing wipes that take it off very easily. This is definitely my favorite mascara, I have yet to try one that's better.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by violetsky88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara easily clumps, the brush isnt very good, and it is SO hard to take off even with olive oil (which is what i use to remove my water proof mascara). Between the brush and clumping it becomes difficult to apply.

Its only pros are it holds a curl and that it is very black.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by maybellecowbell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Not sure why people seem to dislike this so much. I have pretty short lashes & I like this for everyday use. I like the silicone brush with short bristles, I don't find it clumpy at all but I only use one or two thin coats & don't really go for huge lashes.

The fact you can't get if off doesn't bother me/I hadn't really noticed.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by lizziegirl18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

worst mascara ever. Wish i could return it. Very goopy and hard to put on, and NEVER comes off! I used three different makeup removers and it still would not come off.