September 30, 2014 | 1983 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Here’s the comparison breakdown:
6 Very similar colors
1 Color repeat (Half Baked)
So 7 out of 12 colors are very similar if not the same!
You’re basically getting 5 ‘new’ or different color (including exclusive: Pistol) in the Naked 2 palette if you already have Naked.
Note about Naked2: Naked didn’t have is Blackout: a true black. Naked has Creep and Gunmetal which can also does the job, but it’s not a dark black.

Has a great range of light to dark shades. Love Bootycall, Suspect, and Pistol
5 new and exclusive to this palette: Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Pistol, and Busted
3 mattes (Foxy, Tease, Blackout) and 9 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

- 3 matte (foxy, tease, blackout), 9 shimmery/satiny colors, 5 of which are new and exclusive to this palette (marked with a *)
- Colors on this palette are a bit more taupe-y.
- Double ended brush
“Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including five new shades”

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Yanikacilia

Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

A little pricey but entirely worth it, I am confident that if you could only have one palette this would be your best choice, a perfect mix of mattes and shimmers and brilliant colours that all blend flawlessly, plus the shadows last all day and are overall fabulous :) definitely an investment worth making!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like BUTTER! I have Naked I as well and don't use it much after purchasing Naked II. The colors, packaging and double-sided brush are so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this online for $64 CAD which I think is too expensive for what it is. I like the eyeshadow, they last all day paired with UD primer (I haven't tried it without). My only regret is I wish I had shopped in person because I probably would've got Naked 3 instead. There are a few colours in this I really don't like, the silvers and greys just look terrible on me. I didn't realize how grey those shades were looking at the photo online. The gold and rosey shades are beautiful though. I won't repurchase this palette but will try Naked 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

I have an Asian skin complexion and overall I would say the colours are definately VERY neutral on my eyelids. At first when I got it I wasn't too happy with how similar all the colours look on me and how there was SO many shimmers. I was planning on to return it and get my own customised MAC eye shadow pallete...that I will definitely all use and be worth my money
Over time I got use to it. I found that all the browns look professional for everyday (goodbye crazy eye-shadow colours).
It lasted approximately 6 hours more or less. Colours are good. If there was fall out it would be the glitter. Wish they had darker mattes instead of all these shimmers and wish there was a better hi-light eye-shadow...like really skin colour eye-shadow?
Price was up there. I got it for about 72 Canadian. Came with four small eye-shadow primer.
Packaging was nice and sturdy. Mirror was nice and huge. Dual eye-shadow brush is good. You can do whole looks on that brush alone.
Overall: great for everyday neutral looks. Would I buy it again? Probably not cause I find most colours similar and get bored of that same brown taupe neutral look...
But if you are deciding to get Naked 1,2 or 3...get either 1 or 2. 3 was way too rosey and neutral...and really their black eye-shadow with red glitter looks gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Rosiethevegan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! But the mirror is falling out and the brush broke

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by viikee

best palette ever!!! the combinations are endless, i love this palette and i use it on a daily basis. all the shadows are very nicely pigmented and work well together. i love the brush that was included in the palette as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really do love this and the quality, pigmentation and color versatility are all great but unfortunatley most of them dont go well with my pale pinky skin tone. This was the first taupe/cool tone palette ive ever bought and now I'm realizing they just arent for me. I still use it but its not ideal for travel because I cant only use this palette, I have to pair it with warmer shadows. So far naked 3 is my favourite and naked 1 is also very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by EffyG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all three Naked palettes, this one is my absolute favorite. I own both the Naked 1 and 2 and definitely find myself reaching for this one more. It is a lot less warm to me than the other palettes (although none of the palettes are completely cool toned). I also like the colors more and they go on smoother than the ones in the 1st palette. Overall this is my staple palette.