November 1, 2014 | 750 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

This is seriously the only eye shadow palette I use. I can go have a neutral makeup look on one day, then have a smokey eye look on another day.

It's so versatile! I got it as a gift from my bestie so I can't really comment on the price.

The shadows are so silky and pigmented, it's a must have for everyone who loves makeup. No matter if you're a beginner or a pro - this is perfect for any kind.

I've been using this for about two years now (yay for finally reviewing it!) and the ONLY shadow that is slowly breaking apart is Tease. Basically proves that this palette will last for a longass time right haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:46:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Now I know why people love it. The colors are so pigmented, the packaging looks gorgeous. Easy to use shades. I never into eye makeup so much before, I'm mostly a lipstick person, but now, everything change. I been using this continuously since the day I got it. Love love love. Chopper, tease, busted and snakebite are my favorite colors. Also, blackout is super pigmented, usually use that as liner

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, I hate hate hate all the naked pallets besides this one and naked basics. The only issue is that I have to hot glue gun them back in because every few months they pop up. Booty call and tease are my favorite. Along with YDK and suspect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this palette and how pigmented all the colors are. I could not live without this palette. Any eye shadow made by Urban Decay is amazing! This is a must have in your make up collection. It is definitely worth splurging for! The only thing I would change is the packaging. I like the packaging a lot more in the original Naked palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Here’s the comparison breakdown:
6 Very similar colors
1 Color repeat (Half Baked)
So 7 out of 12 colors are very similar if not the same!
You’re basically getting 5 ‘new’ or different color (including exclusive: Pistol) in the Naked 2 palette if you already have Naked.
Note about Naked2: Naked didn’t have is Blackout: a true black. Naked has Creep and Gunmetal which can also does the job, but it’s not a dark black.

Has a great range of light to dark shades. Love Bootycall, Suspect, and Pistol
5 new and exclusive to this palette: Bootycall, Tease, Snakebite, Pistol, and Busted
3 mattes (Foxy, Tease, Blackout) and 9 shimmery/satiny colors
Shades include: Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

- 3 matte (foxy, tease, blackout), 9 shimmery/satiny colors, 5 of which are new and exclusive to this palette (marked with a *)
- Colors on this palette are a bit more taupe-y.
- Double ended brush
“Naked2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows, including five new shades”

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Yanikacilia

Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Englishvik

A little pricey but entirely worth it, I am confident that if you could only have one palette this would be your best choice, a perfect mix of mattes and shimmers and brilliant colours that all blend flawlessly, plus the shadows last all day and are overall fabulous :) definitely an investment worth making!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Like BUTTER! I have Naked I as well and don't use it much after purchasing Naked II. The colors, packaging and double-sided brush are so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Amslater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this online for $64 CAD which I think is too expensive for what it is. I like the eyeshadow, they last all day paired with UD primer (I haven't tried it without). My only regret is I wish I had shopped in person because I probably would've got Naked 3 instead. There are a few colours in this I really don't like, the silvers and greys just look terrible on me. I didn't realize how grey those shades were looking at the photo online. The gold and rosey shades are beautiful though. I won't repurchase this palette but will try Naked 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kimmaria

I have an Asian skin complexion and overall I would say the colours are definately VERY neutral on my eyelids. At first when I got it I wasn't too happy with how similar all the colours look on me and how there was SO many shimmers. I was planning on to return it and get my own customised MAC eye shadow pallete...that I will definitely all use and be worth my money
Over time I got use to it. I found that all the browns look professional for everyday (goodbye crazy eye-shadow colours).
It lasted approximately 6 hours more or less. Colours are good. If there was fall out it would be the glitter. Wish they had darker mattes instead of all these shimmers and wish there was a better hi-light eye-shadow...like really skin colour eye-shadow?
Price was up there. I got it for about 72 Canadian. Came with four small eye-shadow primer.
Packaging was nice and sturdy. Mirror was nice and huge. Dual eye-shadow brush is good. You can do whole looks on that brush alone.
Overall: great for everyday neutral looks. Would I buy it again? Probably not cause I find most colours similar and get bored of that same brown taupe neutral look...
But if you are deciding to get Naked 1,2 or 3...get either 1 or 2. 3 was way too rosey and neutral...and really their black eye-shadow with red glitter looks gross.