September 23, 2014 | 1003 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Oatmeal N' Honey Natural Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been wanting to try this closer to Spring/Summer because I have been using the Cocoa butter scrub for the cold months and i adore it. So at Sally's I was going to get the Cocoa but they were out.

So I got this since I love oatmeal and honey. I use honey in the warmer months on my skin anyway and the oatmeal has always been good to my skin so I thought this would be great to get.

Well for 4$ it is excellent! I really like this scrub. I use Retin A so this is perfect because it removes the dead skin without over scrubbing. In the Spring/Summer I am always more oily. Yet this scrub seems to be keeping my skin soft,smooth, and clear.

I really like the scent and when I use it in the shower i let it sit a bit. When I rinse it's like new skin. It's not rough on the skin either which, is important for me because my skin is very delicate. For the price you get a great amount and it works......luv simple as that!

Would I repurchase totally and I recommend it. It's a goodie:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by transitnat00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a godsend! I bought this on a whim at a health store while I was on vacation and was extremely surprised how well it works. It really doesn't smell that great, but you get used to it after a few uses and don't really notice it afterward.
I don't think I've really had a favorite face scrub/wash before I tried this - I was always trying something new because everything I used before was so-so, but with this I know I will repurchase and continue to repurchase. My skin feels so soft and amazing after this! Wow!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Sally's for around $5. Amazing product! I use this before I apply my mint mask. If Im wearing makeup, ill remove my makeup first, cleanse my face with aveeno's ultra calming foaming cleanser and then use this oatmeal scrub. I personally love the st ive's apricot scrub but my skin has been clear so I wanted to check out a scrub that didn't have salicylic acid/benzoyl peroxide. The beads in this scrub are so fine yet they get the job done. I'm not a big fan of the honey scent; it reminds me of baby powder. But if the product works, then It's not a big deal. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brand. Never tried anything from them that I do not like. Honey is great because of its antimicrobial properties and is great at healing acne. Oatmeal is also a wonderful skin care staple. This scrub combines the two in a convenient tube. Great exfoliation, gentle enough for every day, smells awesome, and like all Queen Helene products, easily accessbile and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by tanyagovea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I have been using the st Ives apricot scrub for a long time as a everyday face cleanser but I ran out I was at a family dollar store and saw this scrub, I have always wanted to try but only find them at sallys and i rarely go so I grabbed this instead of the st ives, I already love the mint julep and clay mask so I had high hopes. Well let me tell you this scrub feels so nice on my face and smells nice very natural. When i first used it I had a reddish tint to my face but now after a week or so im noticing my skin looks a little brighter and less dry after using, the st ives was drying me out even though im oily after :/. In the shower i like to leave it in on for a while so the honey it contains does its magic. This is a keeper!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As other reviewers have mentioned, this smells divine, while not being overly perfumed. This is another reasonably priced skincare product from Queen Helene- a physical exfoliater with little rough beads (I believe pieces of walnut shells) that is meant to slough off dead skin

I hate to bring the overall rating down, but.. this is just ok for me. Everyone's skin is different, but on my acne prone, acne-scarred, bumpy, not-sensitive at all, oily skin.. I was not blown away by any means. I think this would be better for people looking for an extremely gentle exfoliate that won't be irritating. I have been using it regularly and haven't noticed any improvement in my skin's smoothness or a decrease in breakouts. I think I need to hunt for something a little stronger.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by uncontrolled

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS
It smells delicious: sweet, almond/honey/cookie-dough kinda smell.
Affordable
Available at most drugstores
Leaves my skin clean and radiant without being drying.

CONS
None

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by impeccable7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This by far is one of the best natural scrubs I've ever used. Within a couple days you will start to see results. My skin texture and clarity has improved tremendously. The product is not harsh or drying on the skin. I'm pleased with the price and quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedGirl01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so happy with the other Queen Helene products i have used that I thought i would try the Oatmeal n' Honey Facial Scrub and I am very happy with it! It does remove the dead layer of cells of the surface of your skin and leaves your skin feeling smooth. It smells awesome like honey. It has gentle smell bead scrubbers that nicely exfoliate your skin.
I use this scrub with an exfoliating sponge and it gently cleanses my skin and leaves my face soft and smooth. It's only $3 at my local Family Dollar, however that is the only place i have fond it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I loved the smell of this scrub, but I don't feel like it did much for my skin. Left a bit of a residue on my skin so would not repurchase.