January 27, 2015 | 1841 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2015 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

My daily under eye and highlighting concealer. I use it as a triangle under my eyes, across the bridge of my nose, above my eyebrows and on the centre of my chin. I find it's easy to blend (I use to the beauty blender or my fingers) it can be easy to apply a bit too much it which case it will crease under the eyes. The colour fair which I have is perfect for very fair nc15 skin tones. The coverage I find is good, though my dark circles are not that dark, and lasts well on my combo skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2015 11:32:00 AM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product didn't work well for me. I have very fair skin, so my dark circles are very visible, although not too severe. This did little in the way of concealing, only providing a thin layer of coverage. I think the consistency of the product is far too light. I also hated the sponge tip applicator which is just a breeding ground for germs and doesn't make any sense for a product designed for use around the delicate and vulnerable eye area. I ended up tossing this in the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2015 9:45:00 AM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

oh yes, this is definitely a good product...so creamy and blends out perfectly...covers my dark circles and works as a good base for eyeshadow as well...doesn't crease on me at all...the packaging is also very good i love the idea of the sponge applicator...i gave it only 4 lippies because it actually runs out very fast ! faster than any other concealer i have that i also used on a daily bases...good stuff...will buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Loved10

This stuff is a huge YES for me! I have dark circles and will always have dark circles due to my genetics. It is a chore trying to find a cover up that doesn't crease or that doesn't wear off. Its a fine line to walk. This stuff just does it. It corrects and conceals and makes my under eye area brighter and makes me look refreshed. Now some say to top this with another concealer but you really don't have to. I have bought 3 of these concealers and really haven't found anything that works better. I wouldn't mind if this came in a tube or stick though instead of the twist up container with a puff applicator, but really it could come any way and I'd still use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2015 7:02:00 AM More reviews by eelinvictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this concealer since I'd heard so much good things about it, but I've had it for about 4 months now and I really don't like it at all. I have it in the shade Light, and the first time I tried it underneath my eyes I discovered fine lines under there that I never knew existed. For referance I'm 20 years old and I never really had an issue with concealers creasing on me. But this one does, - big time.

Now ofcourse you could set it with a powder. I hear a lot of people do that no matter what concealer they use. I just find that powder underneath the eyes gets cakey very easily. Also when I try to create the famous "triangle shape" with this concealer I feel like it just looks nothing like skin when you look at it close up. It settles into my tiny pores (I have normal skin leaning try), and just doesn't look good at all.

When it comes to concealing dark circles it does an okay job. And I thought I wouldn't like the applicator but I actually do. It's easy to apply with the sponge and then just tap it with your finger, it kind of blends all by itself.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2015 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Livvyxox

I found this product too yellowy for my fair skin and the consistency is rather thick which creates a problem when trying to blend the product into your skin.I found that this was too dry for my skin and did not conceal blemishes very well.My skin is combination so I have trouble finding a concealer to suit it but I would highly suggest the maybelline fit me concealer as it adapts well to different skin tones and gives full coverage : )

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2015 11:54:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I Wanted to love this because everyone l loves it, but I just couldn't....it's not c very creamy, my tube never seems to give out enough product no matter how many times I twist it up. it's not very pigmented, and doesn't cover my dark circles well at all. I have it it the shade fair and the naturalizer shade, and still nothing. It settles, dries out my under eyes, and creases. I really do not like it....I will sadly not repurchase...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Kathrynclair3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did nothing for my under eye circles! It covered my pimples partially. I found this concealer useless

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:56:00 AM More reviews by HTsButterfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have RIDICULOUSLY oily skin. This creased horribly under my eyes. I really liked the consistency, coverage and blend ability (not too fond of the sponge tipped applicator, it's kinda gross) but after about an hour, I had the concealer bunched up my eyes. I tried 5 different powders to set it, high end and drugstore but...nope. Sadly, this was a one time purchase for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2015 9:14:00 PM More reviews by safa93

I use this as a highlighter and it works great. however its texture is a little thick so it tends to form lines under my eyes. I'm not a fan of the sponge at the top..its hard to clean so applying it over and over gets a little gross