Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.7

This is a good product but not great. It doesn't make my dark circles any better but conceales my dark circles(which are really bad) okay without BB cream. It looks really cakey when it's just concealer alone. The BB cream I use is from Garnier. Not long lasting(if its concealer alone), need to reapply every 2-3 hours which is really bothersome. Sometimes I prefer using this as a highlighter then a concealer.It is only good when you use a foundation or BB cream to have good coverage. Cheap, affordable, and pretty good.

on 8/3/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hope they never discontinue this product! I have tried high end products all of which are considered to be the best and I keep going back to this. I am 60 years old and people mistake me for forty something and this helps!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this concealer in the shade/color "Neutralizer" and for my under eyes it covers pretty well. To me, the consistency is kind of chalky and hard to blend. I also don't like the packaging of it because it's kind of annoying to have to keep turning the concealer to get the product out; aside from this, it's also hard to get all of the product when you're running low. In terms of blemishes, I found that it doesn't really cover well, but for lines near your nose it covers pretty well. Overall, I would repurchase for under my eyes, but I would probably get a different shade.

on 8/2/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this is a great concealer! i have it in fair and prefer it to my nars radiant creamy concealer, and that's saying something. the applicator i actually really like, it's easy to spread the product out and it's very easy to blend. covers my dark circles so well, and doesn't crease through the day. it's also pretty inexpensive. would definitely repurchase!

on 8/2/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely in love with this product. I use this as an under eye concealer and highlighter in general, it highlights so well! I also have the YSL touché éclat and I can say that this definitely tops it by miles.
Doesn't crease and blends easily, doesn't look cakey. I don't feel like I can fault this product especially as it's drugstore at a good price. The packaging is pretty cool too, makes it easier to use. I would definitely buy this again.

I am very sad to say that I absolutely hated this product. I have know owned it for a few months and simply can't find a way to where it where it looks good on my skin. I find even with primer, or moisturizer, or any other beauty trick, the product still settles in line all over my face which you would normally need a microscope to see! It dried out my skin which hasn't ever happened in any of my previous experiences with makeup. I regret to say that everytime a re-try this product I have to wipe it off immediately because I simply cannot stand the feeling of it on my skin. Not to mention the packaging broke the second time I used it.

Love this concealer! Better than any expensive concealer I've ever bought. It's very blendible, doesn't crease, and doesn't look cakey. Definitely will keep buying this product!

on 7/30/2015 3:50:00 AM

I repurchased this concealer already multiple times. I usually uso it to cover spots. It much more effective than any other concealer I used. You can also use it to conceal dark circles under the eyes or to highlight parts of your face. I my opinion you need a make up base or at least well covering CC-Cream as a base. If not you will see the difference in skin texture. As it has an astronomically strong coverage - and I am guessing your skin is also not "perfect" (well..you would not need a concealer if it was...)- you need to blend it in.

on 7/27/2015 9:28:00 AM

I have repurchased this product about 3 times and I would recommend it to a friend.
Packaging - i take the foam thingy off before I use it as I think it's really unhygienic. I twist it and catch what comes through with my finger. I wish they would re-package this product wven though I like the fact it controls the amount you are using.
Price - i think this product is well priced. Drugstores usually always have 3 for 2 or a deal on anyway.
Coverage/texture - i put it on and let it sit for a minute before blending as I feel it's quite "wet" and takes a while to set on the skin. I don't really have much to cover under my eyes I use this product for brightening and it does it well.
Shades - there are two shades available which isn't much but I have used both and I like to two of them. They work well for brightening under the eyes.
I find it does crease in the inside of my eyes however I wouldn't say its really bad it happens to me all the time with any product i put under the eye.

on 7/27/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've got to say, this concealer worked wonders for my skin! I did my research and found that this concealer was excellent for brightening my under eyes and my cheeks. I am NC40 in Mac, and I bought this concealer in the shade Nuetralizer. I found this concealer to have a yellow tone, which was what I was on the look out for because of my obvious under eye circles. The packaging was cute, and the sponge applicator helped apply the concealer smoothly. The only gripe I have is that for .2 oz, you pay $7 at Target. That is a ridiculous amount for such little product! However, I have already bought 2 tubes(if that's what it's called), and they last me around 1-2 months if used sparingly. The product itself does not crease under my eyes, and it isn't drying. Like I said, this concealer works more as a brightener, not for coverage. Fortunately, I don't have problematic skin like acne or wrinkles, so this product is perfect for me! Even my friend loves this! She is always looking in my makeup bag for it :) definitely recommend!

Video Reviews & Tutorials