October 24, 2014 | 1731 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaKatexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have ridiculous undereye dark circles and this was the only product that hasn't caked my undereyes and it actually covered them and lasted! Will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Greenidgurl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just ran across this, picked it up at the drug store on a whim and it has worked out really well. I like that I don't have to use my finger tip, the sponge tip seems to blend things sufficiently... if i have to I will follow up with the Beautyblender. I ran out and almost died! (just kidding) I do have some terrible skin discoloration from acne and this does a great job.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by graceperiod

I think this is a great product over all. To covering my dark circles and making then much more less noticeable. It still creases under eyes but not as much as others. It does a great job at highlighting as well. Only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is the device itself, It doesn't bring out as much product I have to give it a couple twists but still not enough. would recommend it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

im kind of late jumping on this band wagon but i wasnt dissapointed. this is my favorite concealer to use if i am in a hurry. its so fast and fool proof. just two swipes under the eyes and any discolorations, blend quickly with a brush and im good to go! it covers awesomly and i do find it to be brightening but no shimmer at all. its kind of hard to explain but if you have tried ysl touch eclat youll know what i mean. and its so awesome for the price!!
the only fault i can give it is that it runs out pretty quickly but i havent had to repurchase because i dont use it everyday. just when im in a hurry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 3:27:00 AM More reviews by crazysexycoolchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in Neutralizer and it works alright as a highlighter on my NC25 skin tone. I like that the consistency is thin and not too dry. The coverage is okay, but probably not enough for those with serious dark circles. I don't love the fuzzy applicator, it just seems unsanitary so I eventually ripped it off. The thing that bothers me most about this concealor is that it tends to crease under my eyes. I have this problem with a lot of undereye concealors so this was not surprising. Setting with powder helps but doesn't eliminate the problem entirely. Overall, I like this product and will probably buy it again, but I want to try Brightener next time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by michelleon

I don't have dark circles per say more like a dark vein that runs under each eye. This covers them up really well; the only thing is, every time I use it, my eyes get really watery. So, as much as I love how well my undereye darkness is concealed, I won't be repurchasing because of the bad reaction :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This concealer has very annoying packaging, and you lose a lot of product because of this layout. I have this in the brightening shade and it is straight up PINK. I really don't like this product but can make it work. (Using a concealer darker than my skin tone to bring the pink tones under my eyes down) and this concealer isn't a very good price for being a drugstore concealer (I believe it's $8 or $9) also keep in mind that for that price you lose half of the product inside the tube because of the impractical packaging. I also feel like the sponge applicator could be breeding grounds for bacteria. Would definitely reccomend avoiding this concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Laughgeo

This has a TON of hype. I really like it though. It is a really light weight feel( lighter than fit me concealer or 24 hour concealer). It doesn't have a salmony or orangey undertone, which I like cause it looks more natural then having carrots under my eyes. If you have average dark circles(like me) then you will love this. If you have darkerthanusual dark circles I would go for something with more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got this yesterday and i'm pretty impressed with it. It doesnt completely cover my dark circles but it does a pretty good job. i love it and will be buying it again. i say give it ago! i got it in the lightest shade, it blends easy. wish the price wasn't too much since i'm on a budget but it works so i dont mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jennstar777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love how easy this is to apply-comes off the sponge top very nicely (dab or smear). It blends well patting with ring finger or smallish fluffy brush. I use this on top of a thicker cream concealer. Staying power is average. It creases, but all concealers I've tried do (simply gently buff creasing with a small brush going towards the inner eye corner, then set with powder). Also does a pretty good job alone, although it doesn't cover dark circles very well.
Kindof smells like fresh paint to me, but not an issue.
Product runs out quickly, ok for me since I like to try new products. I've been using it sparingly for a few months and I'm at 50%.
Would not repurchase because the staying power isn't great and it has a bit of a yellowish tint that just isn't flattering on my pinkish skin.