July 30, 2014 | 1127 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this every night with Racinne Eye Serum. I like to double up my eye care regimen because I am so worried to have more wrinkles around the eyes. Doubling the eye care has made my eyes softer and my dark circles much lighter. I recommend this for anyone who is worried about aging symptoms around the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

All I wanted was something a little extra moisturizing for the bags under my eyes since I'm at the computer for the majority of my work day, and constantly fatigued from it. After one use overnight, I noticed that the area under my eyes was sooo much more hydrated. Loved my sample enough to purchase a full tube. I use it with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I absolutely LOVE.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Just to put it out there from the beginning, THIS DOES NOT MINIMISE DARK CIRCLES.

At least not on me.
Since I'm only a teenager, I doesn't suffer from wrinkles or anything like that yet.
My main eyeproblem, is my dark circles that I've had for almost all my life.
My second problem, is dehydration and dry patches in my eye area.

As I said in the beggining, this didn't help my dark circles.
However it was moistruising, and nice to use. Because of that, I have to give it 3 "lipsticks".

- I don't think I would recommend it. At least not if you expect this to minimise darkness or puffyniss. However if you're willing to pay for a good MOISTRUISING eye cream, this is the one to go for.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mirameia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hate to bring down the ratings but i got a sample of this after reading the reviews(and I'm still desperately looking for a good eye cream/depuffer for my terrible eyebags and dark circles combo) and sadly this eye cream will go into my collection of other eye creams trash that DO NOT WORK. All it does is give a sticky film under my eyes, it feels rich tho and I think it does it's work for moisturizing the area..but other than that, nothing.

On to my neverending search for a good eye cream/depuffer that actually works/lightens my dark eye circles......

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few months now and let me tell you, it works! I am 27 and I was starting to get dark circles and bags under my eyes. Within a week I noticed a difference. Now I notice a huge difference. My bags are practically gone, I just need a little concealer in the morning, but overall they've severely improved. I would highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this and really liked it. I think it is natural and I will buy this to keep my eyes brilliant and nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by htoronto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a super effective anti-aging cream but it's great as a concealer base! I use MAC Pro Longwear and you definitely need an eye cream under it. It's hydrating without being thick or sticky. This one glides right on as the perfect base. It smells & feels amazing and it's also great for sensitive eyes. It's pricey but I swear you only need a little and the nice looking hygienic little tube (even though it looks tiny!) lasts for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by jmac1107

Didn't make a very substantial difference in my eye area (for dryness,or dark circles), I have dry skin though so that may be why. On the plus sides the packaging was good, it didn't irritate my sensitive eye area and I didn't find it too heavy.
I do not have fine lines yet as I am too young so not sure how it does from that standpoint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always inbest in skin care ;)
I have tried this for a little while and although i dont have bad dark circles, the ones i have have reduced. The skin around my eyes is smoother and abit brighter. I got this because after having a skin anaylsis with Elemis my problem area was around my eyes so i thought it was time to look after this area as my regular skin regime looks after every other area.
I only use the tiniest amount and pat around the eyes every night before i go to bed. I use the midnight recovery concentrate along with this x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Disregard comments saying this does anything of any significance. It really doesn't. It's relatively light and moisturising. It is non irritating and has no discernible fragrance. These factors make it ok I suppose but it's no anti aging product. I really wanted this after reading the positive reviews. I was disappointed in it and hardly ever use it. I will use it up but its made no difference to my eyes at all.

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No