Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 6/3/2014 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not sure about this cream.I don't like the herbal smell(a bit too much for me) and it stung my sensitive skin a bit after applying.So I stopped using it after a few days.

This is a pretty good eye cream, and I like Kiehls because they are natural. It moisturizes and sinks in nicely but I don't think it has improved my fine lines so I will keep on the lookout to try and find an eye cream that actually does. If you're just looking for a nice light moisturizer for eyes though, I would definitely suggest it.

Update August 2014: I didn't buy this again and have tried others but recently found one I love, Amazonia Complete Eye Revive

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really liked the consistency of this cream. It wasn't too heavy or too light. It was just right and I felt like my under eyes were moisturized.

However, I didn't see any difference with my dark circles or fine lines (and I'm only 22, so my lines aren't even that bad) under my eyes.

Seeing as this was a pretty pricy product, I can't rate it high if it didn't do anything in the end apart from slightly moisturizing my under eye.

on 4/22/2014 8:39:00 AM

I'm not sure what the hype about this product is. I don't see a difference after using it. It's pricey too. Sgd$50 a tube. I've never used eye creams and I got this one after reading great reviews here but I'm kinda regretting it now.

on 4/9/2014 12:53:00 PM

LOVE this product! It is very moisturizing, lightens up my dark cirlces a little and really helps with the puffiness in the morning. I have been using this for about 2 months and I am starting to notice my fine lines and crows feet lightening up a bit. I don't think it is a miracle product as in it fixes all my concerns, wrinkles, dryness, dullness, puffiness. But 3 out of 4 isn't bad! I love the tube it comes in, I travel a lot so I hate having to take anything in a jar with me and it dispenses really nicely. I have not tried it in the day under makeup because it does have a glistening look to it so I am not sure it would wear well with make up over it. I do have sensitive skin and some creams acutally cause more puffiness for me and this has not given me any negative reactions. I have tried too many eye creams to count, from the cheapest to some pretty pricey ones and I definitely have not found my cure all, miracle product but this is a keeper for now!

on 3/4/2014 12:27:00 AM

I initially bought the product with the intention of reducing my dark eye circles- which after months of using, I've found that this has absolutely no effect on it.

I have yet to have wrinkles in my eye area (knock on wood!) so I can't comment on the effectiveness on that. However, this product is very creamy and moisturizing, and there's no burning after effect when applied to the delicate skin under my eyes... so, I guess that's a good thing? About $40 for a lip balm sized tube.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

All I wanted was something a little extra moisturizing for the bags under my eyes since I'm at the computer for the majority of my work day, and constantly fatigued from it. After one use overnight, I noticed that the area under my eyes was sooo much more hydrated. Loved my sample enough to purchase a full tube. I use it with the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, which I absolutely LOVE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Just to put it out there from the beginning, THIS DOES NOT MINIMISE DARK CIRCLES.

At least not on me.
Since I'm only a teenager, I doesn't suffer from wrinkles or anything like that yet.
My main eyeproblem, is my dark circles that I've had for almost all my life.
My second problem, is dehydration and dry patches in my eye area.

As I said in the beggining, this didn't help my dark circles.
However it was moistruising, and nice to use. Because of that, I have to give it 3 "lipsticks".

- I don't think I would recommend it. At least not if you expect this to minimise darkness or puffyniss. However if you're willing to pay for a good MOISTRUISING eye cream, this is the one to go for.

on 1/28/2014 8:51:00 PM

Hate to bring down the ratings but i got a sample of this after reading the reviews(and I'm still desperately looking for a good eye cream/depuffer for my terrible eyebags and dark circles combo) and sadly this eye cream will go into my collection of other eye creams trash that DO NOT WORK. All it does is give a sticky film under my eyes, it feels rich tho and I think it does it's work for moisturizing the area..but other than that, nothing.

On to my neverending search for a good eye cream/depuffer that actually works/lightens my dark eye circles......

on 1/28/2014 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a few months now and let me tell you, it works! I am 27 and I was starting to get dark circles and bags under my eyes. Within a week I noticed a difference. Now I notice a huge difference. My bags are practically gone, I just need a little concealer in the morning, but overall they've severely improved. I would highly recommend!