April 16, 2014 | 1899 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehls - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Makeuplove86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few months now and let me tell you, it works! I am 27 and I was starting to get dark circles and bags under my eyes. Within a week I noticed a difference. Now I notice a huge difference. My bags are practically gone, I just need a little concealer in the morning, but overall they've severely improved. I would highly recommend!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this and really liked it. I think it is natural and I will buy this to keep my eyes brilliant and nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by htoronto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a super effective anti-aging cream but it's great as a concealer base! I use MAC Pro Longwear and you definitely need an eye cream under it. It's hydrating without being thick or sticky. This one glides right on as the perfect base. It smells & feels amazing and it's also great for sensitive eyes. It's pricey but I swear you only need a little and the nice looking hygienic little tube (even though it looks tiny!) lasts for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by jmac1107

Didn't make a very substantial difference in my eye area (for dryness,or dark circles), I have dry skin though so that may be why. On the plus sides the packaging was good, it didn't irritate my sensitive eye area and I didn't find it too heavy.
I do not have fine lines yet as I am too young so not sure how it does from that standpoint

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always inbest in skin care ;)
I have tried this for a little while and although i dont have bad dark circles, the ones i have have reduced. The skin around my eyes is smoother and abit brighter. I got this because after having a skin anaylsis with Elemis my problem area was around my eyes so i thought it was time to look after this area as my regular skin regime looks after every other area.
I only use the tiniest amount and pat around the eyes every night before i go to bed. I use the midnight recovery concentrate along with this x

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Disregard comments saying this does anything of any significance. It really doesn't. It's relatively light and moisturising. It is non irritating and has no discernible fragrance. These factors make it ok I suppose but it's no anti aging product. I really wanted this after reading the positive reviews. I was disappointed in it and hardly ever use it. I will use it up but its made no difference to my eyes at all.

7 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Ernesha

I've noticed it has reduced the dark circles under my eyes, is a great moisturiser and doesn't have a strong smell. The packaging is great and ensures easy application.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by santiyunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye cream reduce my dark circle and eye bag (realize after 3 months use) And not greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently started entering the world of eye cream. Since this is new to me I went with a brand that I know so far hasn't let me down. I'm 24 so I don't have wrinkles just yet..... But! I have terrible zombie like dark circles that like to venture their way around my under eyes to my lid. ( natural purple-blue eyeshadow.) before I fall in the genetics category, I decided to give this product a go. And may I say WOW! My lids are fleshy coloured and my eye are far more moisturized! My circles have gone down a bit, and people are noticing! Which is a plus! I very happy to have bought this product and I'd recommend it to anyone. But like everything else a little goes a long way. ( except for chocolate, you need more of that)

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by sesamine

Its just a rich eye cream. Moisturized fine but did nothing for my fine lines or puffiness. Not impressed :(