November 22, 2014 | 1641 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have many lip butters that I hardly reach for anymore, but I decided to pick this up on a whim earlier this week and now I'm upset that I didn't buy this before! This is a MLBB shade for me. My lips are pretty pigmented and this takes it a little step further, makes them glossy, makes them smoother, a bit darker. I like that there's no shimmer or glitter at all. I hate glitter/shimmer.
This has JUST the right amount of brown in it and JUST the right amount of pink. I have a neutral skin tone, leaning cool, but my hair is very warm toned so it's difficult to find a lip color that works for me. This is the perfect every day lip color that I think will go with a lot of different makeup looks. It is kind of similar to the Made-It Mauve Color Whisper by Maybelline.
The formula doesn't last on me but that's because these kinds of formulas just don't stick around for very long no matter what brand or color.
The packaging is also nice, as with all of the lip butters. I've never had them break. The quilted pattern on the side is very cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip butter, and my one of my favorite everyday lip products of all time. It's a nice rosey pink with a touch of brown and makes my lips the color I wish they were (they naturally have a very mauvey-blue tone and I look like a dead fish with no lip color on). I like to put this on and then blend it into the lips with my finger, otherwise I find these can kind of just sit on top of the lips and look kind of thick. I find the color lasts several hours but the moisture can wear off before that, so I'll top it with a little bit of balm sometimes. I think this one is very full color and is pretty much just a very moisturizing lipstick. It has no shimmer, and if you're looking to try one of the lip butters, I really recommend this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by tiffanydewdrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lipstick - lovely moisturising texture. A nice shade of nudey brown but with a hint of dusky pink. A good everyday all rounder for me. Cheap, too and frequently on 3 for 2 at Boots.The only problem with Revlon products is the packaging - no pump dispensers with their
foundations and after a few applications this lipstick doesn't line up correctly when it goes back into the base and so smudges on the casing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color. It's a nude brownish pink that I love to wear with a neutral eye. I have to reapply often, because it's very buttery and tends to wear off quickly. However, it leaves my lips silky soft and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by cjsabile

My favorite shade out of all the Revlon Lip Butters! It is a great Fall/Winter shade or for even a semi-formal look. I wear this shade with my concert black for my symphony concerts since I play the violin. Consistency is great, I love the thickness and buttery texture of this product because it lasts long and leaves my lips moisturized! Some people say there isn't a scent, but there is a detectable vanilla "MAC" scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my FAVE revlon lip butter color! So easy to wear, great nudey dusty rose pink color. Creamy and not sparkly, very moisturizing. Will be a repeat purchase for sure. Great for daily wear, brings out my good looks rather than being a flashy color that hogs attention, just makes ME look good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Synfonia04

I bought this at my local KMart because it's closing so all the makeup there was 50% off. I went down the Revlon aisle and was looking for the lip butters since I've heard great things about them.

And thank god, this was the last one on the shelf! I quickly feared off the sticker to open the cap to see the real color and I fell in love with the color. I just had to get it, and it was only $3 so how could I say no to that?

I came home and tried it on and it's the perfect shade for me because it looks like my natural lip color. It went on smoothly and evenly unlike Wet n' Wild and other brands that I don't like. It was veryyyy moisturing, just like lip balm. OMG I love this!

I will most defiantly reperchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1018

This is the perfect MLBB color! I love the color. It's supposed to be a lip butter but sometimes I feel as if it dries out my lips. Does this happen to anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Mima25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Nice MLBB shade for me, the best in non-premium brands I've found. The texture is great and it glides on, I could almost get away with not wearing lip balm underneath it. Revlon are really excelling in their lip products lately.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is right up there with my clinique black honey(as my must have)lip product. Meaning you can take away all of my other lippies but please not this one. A great pinky brown with a wonderfully comfortable moisturized feeling on the lips. Its a YLBB lipstick. Packaging is cute, price is right. I pray Revlong keeps this shade because they did discontinue my other fave brown sugar and gum drop. Sheer moisturizing lipstick, whats not to love?