December 19, 2014 | 1442 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jc2729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly bought Hervana originally because of all the hype on Youtube when it first came out. I didnt love it when I got it, thought it was a pretty generic cool toned pink that had OK pigmentation. It got pushed to the back of my blush collection and promptly forgotten. Recently though, after trying to rotate my makeup collection I rediscovered Hervana. Paired with a more full coverage foundation Hervana is super pretty- if you have paler skin it gives a very fresh English rose look. I'm about NC25 for reference, and I now like that it is not uber pigmented so I dont have to be so careful applying it. It does smell nice though I dont think most people would notice it during the day, unless like me you wear a mask at work, so I get to enjoy the subtle sweet floral scent all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by KatieHinks

Great overall blush for my fair skin. Lasted a very long time on my face as well as in the box. Looks very natural!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by angelaslh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This blush gives a very pretty light pink glowiness to the skin however for around $40 i expected it to be a little more pigmented. I love the look of benefit blushes and i love benefit in general but i don't think this product is a holy grail product. I think this blush would be perfect for very pale skin but it doesn't show up too much on my skin and im only light-medium skin tone. However besides the fact that the pigmentation isn't as much as it should be i still think it is a great product just not amazing. It has the cutest packaging so just for that i would give it an extra rating. I can't say it's bad because it has very good qualities about it and the pros out way the cons. Good product overall however i most likely wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cmshea21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing that Thrrrob was being discontinued, I was worried I wouldn't find a blush that would look "normal" with my fair skintone. However, a quick trip to the Benefit store in Boston, and the help of their amazing staff, pointed me towards Hervana. This has become my go-to blush for both daytime and special occasion wear. I love how it can be subtle and natural, but it definitely packs enough punch for a going-out look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I have used this for a couple years now, and I can happily say this is my HG blush! I just love cool pink blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow, but a blush/lipstick can't be TOO cool or it isn't flattering on me. This is the perfect shade for me -cool but not too cool, so it looks natural. I wear Hervana almost every day, with several different lipsticks. However my favorite lipstick to wear this with(and, coincidentally my HG lipstick) is Too Faced La Creme in Razzle Dazzle Rose. This combo is just sublime!
Hervana is totally matte, which I like because I wear luminous foundations; I find I don't need any more shine -highlighters and shimmery blush/bronzer are overkill.
I would not recommend Hervana to those with tan or dark skin; the pigmentation is pretty sheer so I doubt it would show up well on darker skin. Or if you just like your blush very pigmented, you may not like this. I would go to Ulta or Sephora and swatch before buying if possible. Personally I don't mind that this blush is sheer as I am pale and like my blush to be very subtle. If anyone is having difficulties with this blush being too sheer I find that using a coarser brush to apply(mine is Bare Minerals) helps pick up more powder and gives a stronger color. The brush that comes in the box is coarse enough, but a little too small and square to be easy to use.t

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love benefit blush! I find this is the perfect blush for everyday looks aswell as evening looks. The light tones suit me perfectly. Recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Love this soft orchid/pinky blush. I have both sugar bomb and dandelion and I love this as well. It goes on very softly isn't powdery (in spite of the white tones in the swirl) is buildable and with a fluffy brush is a great everyday color.

Packaging for me with all the benefit blushes is a pain because I can't get my bigger brush into the box so I depoted them all into a z-pallet (it's very easy) and now I have them all in one compact that I can take with me everywhere.

My next try is Rockatur I just love these blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Hervana! I love the orchid-pink tone of it. The matte finish makes it age appropriate. I love the fact that it has four different shades so you can concentrate on your favorite or just swril them together. I wore it for a fashion show I was modelling for last year when I first got it lot's of compliments from my friends and other people. It also looked nice under bright lights. Overall it's a great blush and looks natural and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by roxanayn

i received my Hervana blush today, and i loooove it. it gives me this beautiful glowing blush that goes well with my skin tone. i love the packaging too, it's girly and cute.i would say this color is better if used in fall and. LOVIN' IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect matte, pinky/purple blush for light skins. It doesn't go on super pigmented, so it's easy to build up to the color that you want. I love this as my every day blush. It goes with almost every look that I wear. So pretty!