August 28, 2014 | 1768 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cmshea21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After hearing that Thrrrob was being discontinued, I was worried I wouldn't find a blush that would look "normal" with my fair skintone. However, a quick trip to the Benefit store in Boston, and the help of their amazing staff, pointed me towards Hervana. This has become my go-to blush for both daytime and special occasion wear. I love how it can be subtle and natural, but it definitely packs enough punch for a going-out look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I have used this for a couple years now, and I can happily say this is my HG blush! I just love cool pink blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow, but a blush/lipstick can't be TOO cool or it isn't flattering on me. This is the perfect shade for me -cool but not too cool, so it looks natural. I wear Hervana almost every day, with several different lipsticks. However my favorite lipstick to wear this with(and, coincidentally my HG lipstick) is Too Faced La Creme in Razzle Dazzle Rose. This combo is just sublime!
Hervana is totally matte, which I like because I wear luminous foundations; I find I don't need any more shine -highlighters and shimmery blush/bronzer are overkill.
I would not recommend Hervana to those with tan or dark skin; the pigmentation is pretty sheer so I doubt it would show up well on darker skin. Or if you just like your blush very pigmented, you may not like this. I would go to Ulta or Sephora and swatch before buying if possible. Personally I don't mind that this blush is sheer as I am pale and like my blush to be very subtle. If anyone is having difficulties with this blush being too sheer I find that using a coarser brush to apply(mine is Bare Minerals) helps pick up more powder and gives a stronger color. The brush that comes in the box is coarse enough, but a little too small and square to be easy to use.t

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love benefit blush! I find this is the perfect blush for everyday looks aswell as evening looks. The light tones suit me perfectly. Recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Love this soft orchid/pinky blush. I have both sugar bomb and dandelion and I love this as well. It goes on very softly isn't powdery (in spite of the white tones in the swirl) is buildable and with a fluffy brush is a great everyday color.

Packaging for me with all the benefit blushes is a pain because I can't get my bigger brush into the box so I depoted them all into a z-pallet (it's very easy) and now I have them all in one compact that I can take with me everywhere.

My next try is Rockatur I just love these blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by adaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love Hervana! I love the orchid-pink tone of it. The matte finish makes it age appropriate. I love the fact that it has four different shades so you can concentrate on your favorite or just swril them together. I wore it for a fashion show I was modelling for last year when I first got it lot's of compliments from my friends and other people. It also looked nice under bright lights. Overall it's a great blush and looks natural and lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by roxanayn

i received my Hervana blush today, and i loooove it. it gives me this beautiful glowing blush that goes well with my skin tone. i love the packaging too, it's girly and cute.i would say this color is better if used in fall and. LOVIN' IT.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect matte, pinky/purple blush for light skins. It doesn't go on super pigmented, so it's easy to build up to the color that you want. I love this as my every day blush. It goes with almost every look that I wear. So pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by MES

I've been on a bit of a BeneFit kick lately and this blush was my most recent purchase. Like most with a fair complexion blush can be problematic. This gives a nice wash of sheer color with just the right amount of sheen with out being shimmery or glittery. I wish they staying power was better though as this seems to wear off rather quickly. I really like the brush this comes with, one of my pet peeves about blush is the joke of a brush they usually have. This one is the right size and shape to apply to the apples of the cheeks. This is scented, though I didn't notice the scent once applied. I like the product, but I don't love it because of it's lack of staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I've always had this blush but neglected it for quite some time. The struggle I face each morning is choosing what blush to wear so I pulled this guy out this morning and forgot how much I loved it. Even though, it takes quite a bit of packing on to get the color, the end results are so worth it. A typical pink blush right? WRONG. There are beautiful swirls in the blush and having PURPLE in there makes all the huge difference on my NC25 skin. It is gorgeous for fall/winter and such a unique color to add to your collection if you're bored of cool toned pinks/coral blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 6:11:00 AM More reviews by sugaredeuphoria

I've tried a TON of blushes over the years and this is hands down my all-time favourite!

My skin tone is lightish-medium and freckled (NW20) and swirled together, this blush leaves me with the absolute perfect natural pink flush. A few of the shades appear to have shimmer but once applied, the finish is just a natural satin on me.

I love that its not top pigmented so I can swipe it on carelessly and get perfect results or build it up on purpose for those "blushy" days.

It may not show much if you have super dark skintones but anyone medium-tan or lighter csn make it work perfect!

The box is a bit bulky but totally adorable and the angled brush actually works amazing with the product. I love the scent and I will definitely keep buying this forever! Its a must have!! :)