April 20, 2014 | 1495 users online

Lip Treatments - C.O. Bigelow - My Favorite Night Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by mailovelife

Alright so I have absolutely no willpower. If a store sells a lip balm or gloss, I'm walking out with another lip product and a lot less money that I began with. I love this lip balm though! It hydrates and goes on thicker than a Vaseline, but doesn't feel as great or slippery. It comes in a squeeze tube with a doe foot like applicator. It's pretty small as squeeze tube lip balms go but I like it because I can stick it into my backpack and still have room for lip gloss and such. This is meant to be a night balm but its so great I use it morning and night. It sells at about 7.50 CAD, which isn't bad for me, especially for a lip balm. It's a great buy and I would definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by underage

I love using this on my lips at night. When I wake up I can still feel it on my lips. It keeps them so moisturized and soft. It's kind of Vaseline like but thicker. There's not really a scent and I like how it comes in a squeeze tube. I think guys would really like this product too as it does not leave a sheen. I've used it every night for almost a year and I'm just getting low. I'm going to pick up another one at B&BW soon :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by sll74

this is a great over night lip treatment. the tube is small and discreet. i keep mine on the night stand so i don't forget to use it. the smell is not over powering and it's not messy when i wake up the next morning. great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by cahall2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very dry lips almost all the time, and this product has saved them! I put it on at night before bed. Very emollient, doesn't make a mess but I wake up with nice, soft, plushy lips. I've been through several tubes of this and it's a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by RSKomes

It really is my favourite lip balm, and I use it ALWAYS not just at night. Thicker than the daytime version, it stays on your lips, adds a subtle shine, thick enough that your lips feel good, and doesn't feel tacky.

Great on its own, or on top of your lip liner...it's a definite staple for your m/u bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by mjrq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best lip treatments I have used. It is a very emollient thick formula that instantly comforts my lips and doesn't have to be reapplied often. If you wear it to bed you will awake with soft healed lips. It has a delicious sweet vanilla flavor as opposed to some minty balms that can sting the lips (Jack Black), my husband's favorite lip balm. The affordable price and wide availability at Bath and Body Works make it a staple. It is just as good as, if not superior to the La Mer lip balm. Nothing against La Mer but I would rather spend $7.50 for the same amount of effective product that $50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is so good! It really does moisturize my dry lips overnight. The only thing that sucks is that their is such a small amount of product. Overall, I would still purchase this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by mlobifaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great night balm! I love this product, it coats my lips and really penetrates deep down over night. I will for sure buy again. Wish it was cheaper though, at $7.50 a tube it's a little pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by xhelloxkittyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love this product! you put it on at night, and then in the morning, it's like magic! it isn't too sticky either. however the price is a little high ($7.50) and the bottle comes smaller than the other products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen126

This stuff is VERY hydrating!!! Definitely a must for my nighttime regimen.