July 26, 2014 | 940 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 01

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by LABeautyGal

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this. Good price. Excellent pigmentation. It's not matte but has a slight sheen. Doesn't bleed. The staying power isn't excellent but it is good (lasts me 3-4 hours). My HG red lippie!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AB188

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh i have been through a lot of red lipsticks. They either look clownish (Think Robert Smith of the Cure), or turn burgundy/pink on my lips (Mac Russian Red) or just seem to go dark (No. 7 Love Red). Even Illamasqua Sangers went burgundy! Arghhhh!!! I must have weird lip chemistry!

This one beats them all hands down, its deep enough to look sophisticated and the hint of brown takes away any pink tones in it. Best of all its not drying but not so moist it ends up all over cups, teeth etc. Rimmel please do not discontinue this shade ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Picked this up today and am loving it. It's a deeper red and comes off glossy. I always use lip liners to give a nice crisp line and this shade is just so gorgeous. Haven't put it through an 8 shift but I'm sure it will hold up nicely. Have to blot after I apply due to it not being super matte. But I can live with that. Very close to Mac viva glam 1 trying both I would say it's dupe worthy. Cost 5$ nice! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jennifckerrr

Kate in 01 is a little darker than your typical red lipstick so I love wearing it in the evening. I usually would apply lip treatment a few minutes and then rub it off before applying lipstick. It helps a lot with dry lips/lipsticks so this lipstick doesn't dry my lips or sink into the cracks of my lips. I like to apply a little bit of black shadow over the lipstick for a darker, more sultry wash of colors. Overall a great lipstick at a reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Fluffysealion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick in No. 16. The colour is very pigmented and vibrant, and the formula is matte. I find the formula quite drying even though so many people say that it isn't. I always prep my lips beforehand but this lipstick still dried out my lips really quickly. I don't use this lippy often because of this problem, but I do like the colour pay off. However, I will not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by Heaven407

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it !!! 😍😍😍The orange #12 stays on and has a delightful cinnamon scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by hyukluv3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick! I am a true lippie junkie and have at least 60 lipsticks... Yeah I wasn't kidding. And of course I have my fair share of reds. This red hue is absolutely beautiful on my very pale skin. It is deep but bright and just looks so perfect. It is moist but of course will dry out after being worn for a few hours as all lipsticks do. I just love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Brenda7777777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! I purchase all available colors because they are simply the best drugstore lipstick available! They are highly pigmented so the color you are is the color you get. The y go on smoothly and last for a very long time without drying out your lips. I'm very happy with this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I bought this last fall and really never wore it except once on Christmas.. I thought it was too dark / warm of a red, as it looks that way in the packaging (which I LOVE.. looks expensive). Yesterday I wore this after wearing candy yum yum in the morning & there was a bit of a stain left on my lips. I'm not sure if the pink stain changed the colour but I loved it! I never wear red lips but I felt so good. I drank starbucks and it didn't seem to wear off badly. I also love the scent of these because it reminds me of middle school when I wore rimmel lipgloss. I'll definitely be wearing this often for fall & checking out some more colours from this line.

EDIT - after wearing this again I realized it feels quite drying on my lips.. even though I moisturized before.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! It is a medium-deep red that it flattering for warm and cool skin tones. It has a classic matte finish and great lasting power. The color is somewhere between a bright red and a vampy red, so it can work with a variety of looks from daytime to evening/dramatic. There is a bit of transfer, but the color on the lips does not wear off easily. At only $5, it is a great buy. The packaging is sleek and doesn't look cheap or feel flimsy.

My only negative is that it's a bit drying, but I have yet to meet a matte finish that isn't. Prepping your lips beforehand will help this greatly. Even if your lips aren't in perfect condition, this lipstick doesn't emphasize lines and flakes. I uploaded a picture of it with my fair, yellow-undertoned skin