December 21, 2014 | 989 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Labloah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just brilliant these are, especially when you consider they're only a few dollars each, but they work just as well as some high end blushes. They have great pigmentation, a soft, smooth, velvety formula applies and blends easily, without being powdery or stiff. The finished look is lovely too, smooth, consistant and velvety. They don't settle in my pores or lines, they just glide over and blend so nicely, and can be built up for a more intense look, or worn lightly for a subtle glow. What impresses me the most is the lasting power of these, they truly do last all day and look just as good as the day goes on as they did when first applied.

They come in a huge variety of shades too and finishes too, from soft and subtle, to deep and bold, with a great mixture of browns, taupes, pinks, corals, reds and more, so you're sure to find colours you'll love and that suit your skin tone. There's matte shades as well as shimmer and sheen shades, both seem to apply in the same smooth manner.

Their price point makes them extremely attractive too, so if you're looking to expand your blush collection or experiment with different colours, these are a great option.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation long lasting Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Not Matte

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

These are some really great, cheap, drugstore gems. The color options (online) are endless, and the majority of them are a matte finish - which is hard to find in the drugstore. I bought mine online from CherryCulture and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Did I mention each blush costs less than 5 dollars?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own 8 of these amazing blushes and i order them from cherry culture and beauty joint. I own multiple MAC blushes and haven't touched them in months! I love how they have a variety of matte and sparkly blushes. Definitely recommend and the price is unbeatable!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation for 1.9 I have 3 looking for 2 more im missing, awesome blushes and I am nc45 dark skinned and it shows up wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

I have the shades blushing rose, rose silk, tender tearose, clasic bronze, sandalwood, sunlit bronze, and touch of pink. I so love these blushes that I reach out for these than my laura mercier, tarte, Mac and Nars blushes. my favorite shade is rose silk. I just feel so pretty every time I put it on my cheeks. haha!!! love these blushes!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rose Silk, Rouge, and Sandalwood shades

it's not the cost of something that makes it valuable, it's what it does for you.

these give me a sheer glow blush, not overly pigmented (yes, I have NARs, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel too) but these have a daily use quality which I think gives them added value. I love good pigmentation but sometimes I just don't have time or inclination to be a blending maestro.

they are inexpensive, they do the job and they are packaged in a decent little pot, no more and no less than say a MAC but without the hinged top which can be broken (this screw on top is how MAC started anyway).

pigmentation is great. Color selection is wonderful. If I lose one (which can happen) I won't cry a river.

what's not to love?

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Xochipilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on a Jordana kick lately! I love their blushes, I have 3: Coral Radiance (bright peachy melon), Rose Silk (a rosy berry) and Sienna (a milky chocolate). All three are matte, not powdery and long lasting. I use Sienna as a contour/bronzer shade and it works great on my weird yellow yet ruddy skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

These are great. They have a few matte colour options too. They are pigmented, not very powdery, and they blend fairly well. The lasting power is average. I definitely recommend these!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Not sure why all the rave reviews. I needed blush for some time now and instead of splurging on tarte or nars or itcosmetics, I decided to go the cheap route. I got this for 4/$5, which means $1.25 each. I got touch of pink, rouge, coral sandy beach and rose silk. I am not sure if it's my mineral makeup or what, but these do not last at all. Yes, they're pigmented but in a weird dry powdery way and I know if you slide your finger and swatch it on your arm, it shows up, but on a blush brush, it doesn't apply evenly and in a few hours, its dissapeared. So sad, but you get what you pay for I guess. I still am going to try their mascara and lip products, but if those suck too I'm done with Jordana.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No