July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation for 1.9 I have 3 looking for 2 more im missing, awesome blushes and I am nc45 dark skinned and it shows up wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

I have the shades blushing rose, rose silk, tender tearose, clasic bronze, sandalwood, sunlit bronze, and touch of pink. I so love these blushes that I reach out for these than my laura mercier, tarte, Mac and Nars blushes. my favorite shade is rose silk. I just feel so pretty every time I put it on my cheeks. haha!!! love these blushes!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rose Silk, Rouge, and Sandalwood shades

it's not the cost of something that makes it valuable, it's what it does for you.

these give me a sheer glow blush, not overly pigmented (yes, I have NARs, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel too) but these have a daily use quality which I think gives them added value. I love good pigmentation but sometimes I just don't have time or inclination to be a blending maestro.

they are inexpensive, they do the job and they are packaged in a decent little pot, no more and no less than say a MAC but without the hinged top which can be broken (this screw on top is how MAC started anyway).

pigmentation is great. Color selection is wonderful. If I lose one (which can happen) I won't cry a river.

what's not to love?

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Xochipilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on a Jordana kick lately! I love their blushes, I have 3: Coral Radiance (bright peachy melon), Rose Silk (a rosy berry) and Sienna (a milky chocolate). All three are matte, not powdery and long lasting. I use Sienna as a contour/bronzer shade and it works great on my weird yellow yet ruddy skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

These are great. They have a few matte colour options too. They are pigmented, not very powdery, and they blend fairly well. The lasting power is average. I definitely recommend these!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Not sure why all the rave reviews. I needed blush for some time now and instead of splurging on tarte or nars or itcosmetics, I decided to go the cheap route. I got this for 4/$5, which means $1.25 each. I got touch of pink, rouge, coral sandy beach and rose silk. I am not sure if it's my mineral makeup or what, but these do not last at all. Yes, they're pigmented but in a weird dry powdery way and I know if you slide your finger and swatch it on your arm, it shows up, but on a blush brush, it doesn't apply evenly and in a few hours, its dissapeared. So sad, but you get what you pay for I guess. I still am going to try their mascara and lip products, but if those suck too I'm done with Jordana.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These lil' pots of blush pack a punch for only $2.49! I purchased 3 of these blushes, from Jordana, in the shades: Sunlit Bronze, Bronze, and Coral Sandy Beach. I love them all! They aren't very powdery, so I didn't have any excess when I used these. The color is BIG! I mean, you don't need very much, so I can see these lasting awhile! I think they are also good used as eyeshadows as well! All three colors are flattering to most skin tones as well. I posted pics on my profile's "my pictures". Anyway, Sunlit Bronze is a peachy-light bronze. Gives a nice and subtle glow. I use this as an all over bronzer! Bronze is a dark bronze, so I don't see this working as a bronzer for the lighter skin tones, but I LOVE it as an eyeshadow! And Coral Sandy Beach is a coral-pink shade. Very nice and subtle on the cheeks. Again, I don't use A LOT. These blushes apply smoothly and evenly, lasting quite a long time! And I have oily skin! I found Bronze and Coral Sandy Beach to have a slight pearly sheen to them, whereas Sunlit Bronze was a flat color. All are very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 2:07:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

Seriously, can Jordana products become even more amazing?! I love this blush, it doesn't make my pores look big, glides on smooth, without any shimmer. I am so pleased with the quality of their products. And at $2.49 a blush, you can't go wrong!! A must have in your arsenal of makeup, I love this line!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ladypamela1

I made a special trip to a not so local Kmart ( my Walgreens had been sold out of all of these blushes) to purchase these blushes after reading the raves and I am tickled to death at the quality of these things! My favorites are touch of pink ( more coral- less pink IMO) redwood (tomato red- be careful!!!) and tawny beige which is not as boring as it sounds, a great everyday color! They are well pigmented and blend out very nicely, worth far more than their super cheap asking price. The wear time is very decent, no complaints at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought two colors, Cocoa and Toast about a year ago. I use these everyday and still have not hit pan! It's crazy!

Cocoa looks like a deep, dark red color, but when it's applied, it has a hint of brown in it. I'm a pale chick, and when I tan, I do not turn glittery orange, or straight up gold for that matter. Maybe I'm an alien [insert Ancient Aliens guy meme here], because all bronzers are made this way. (Gross.) I usually get a little red/ light brown where the sun hits. This is the perfect bronzer for me. It gives my skin a touch of color and life without looking like I smeared sparkly red clay all over my face. It's an awesome pick me up. I get complements all the time on my actual skin. No one ever knows I'm wearing makeup. It's pretty amazing. I also use this as blush and bronzer combo at once as well. (I actually have this and Toast layered on Profile pic).

Toast is a tan color, with a slight hint of orange to it. (Suede like.) It's nice with a soft hand, and really pretty when layered very lightly with cocoa when I actually have a somewhat tan.

Both of these are matte as well. I think they have blushes with various finishes though.

These blushes are super affordable, and come in really nice colors. It's kind of hard to be disappointed at all with these. I know I'll buy these as long as they're available. Thumbs up!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No