November 26, 2014 | 1702 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sequoiarobin

Pros: High pigmentation long lasting Drug store brand Inexpensive Cons: Not Matte

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

These are some really great, cheap, drugstore gems. The color options (online) are endless, and the majority of them are a matte finish - which is hard to find in the drugstore. I bought mine online from CherryCulture and I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Did I mention each blush costs less than 5 dollars?!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 6:55:00 AM More reviews by mznoour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I own 8 of these amazing blushes and i order them from cherry culture and beauty joint. I own multiple MAC blushes and haven't touched them in months! I love how they have a variety of matte and sparkly blushes. Definitely recommend and the price is unbeatable!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great pigmentation for 1.9 I have 3 looking for 2 more im missing, awesome blushes and I am nc45 dark skinned and it shows up wonderful

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

I have the shades blushing rose, rose silk, tender tearose, clasic bronze, sandalwood, sunlit bronze, and touch of pink. I so love these blushes that I reach out for these than my laura mercier, tarte, Mac and Nars blushes. my favorite shade is rose silk. I just feel so pretty every time I put it on my cheeks. haha!!! love these blushes!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Rose Silk, Rouge, and Sandalwood shades

it's not the cost of something that makes it valuable, it's what it does for you.

these give me a sheer glow blush, not overly pigmented (yes, I have NARs, Guerlain, Givenchy, Chanel too) but these have a daily use quality which I think gives them added value. I love good pigmentation but sometimes I just don't have time or inclination to be a blending maestro.

they are inexpensive, they do the job and they are packaged in a decent little pot, no more and no less than say a MAC but without the hinged top which can be broken (this screw on top is how MAC started anyway).

pigmentation is great. Color selection is wonderful. If I lose one (which can happen) I won't cry a river.

what's not to love?

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Xochipilli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am on a Jordana kick lately! I love their blushes, I have 3: Coral Radiance (bright peachy melon), Rose Silk (a rosy berry) and Sienna (a milky chocolate). All three are matte, not powdery and long lasting. I use Sienna as a contour/bronzer shade and it works great on my weird yellow yet ruddy skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

These are great. They have a few matte colour options too. They are pigmented, not very powdery, and they blend fairly well. The lasting power is average. I definitely recommend these!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

Not sure why all the rave reviews. I needed blush for some time now and instead of splurging on tarte or nars or itcosmetics, I decided to go the cheap route. I got this for 4/$5, which means $1.25 each. I got touch of pink, rouge, coral sandy beach and rose silk. I am not sure if it's my mineral makeup or what, but these do not last at all. Yes, they're pigmented but in a weird dry powdery way and I know if you slide your finger and swatch it on your arm, it shows up, but on a blush brush, it doesn't apply evenly and in a few hours, its dissapeared. So sad, but you get what you pay for I guess. I still am going to try their mascara and lip products, but if those suck too I'm done with Jordana.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by JenJenofAz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These lil' pots of blush pack a punch for only $2.49! I purchased 3 of these blushes, from Jordana, in the shades: Sunlit Bronze, Bronze, and Coral Sandy Beach. I love them all! They aren't very powdery, so I didn't have any excess when I used these. The color is BIG! I mean, you don't need very much, so I can see these lasting awhile! I think they are also good used as eyeshadows as well! All three colors are flattering to most skin tones as well. I posted pics on my profile's "my pictures". Anyway, Sunlit Bronze is a peachy-light bronze. Gives a nice and subtle glow. I use this as an all over bronzer! Bronze is a dark bronze, so I don't see this working as a bronzer for the lighter skin tones, but I LOVE it as an eyeshadow! And Coral Sandy Beach is a coral-pink shade. Very nice and subtle on the cheeks. Again, I don't use A LOT. These blushes apply smoothly and evenly, lasting quite a long time! And I have oily skin! I found Bronze and Coral Sandy Beach to have a slight pearly sheen to them, whereas Sunlit Bronze was a flat color. All are very pretty!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No