April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hazysunray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply Labello lip balms don't work for me. They moisturize only for a little while, and leave my lips feeling dry after twenty minutes. This, however, is fairly long-lasting and applies very easily (I know, it's lip-balm, how hard could it be? But some lip-balms get bent out of shape much too quickly and I hate having to follow the curve over my lips xD).

I must admit I was sort of adverse to the scent at first, and the taste is not for me, but after a while I found the scent to be extremely soothing and nice.

My lips are pampered with a healthy sheen and a nice, creamy feeling for a good half hour. After that, they feel soft and are less prone to cracking and tearing.

I'm a real lip-shredder, and this has worked wonderfully for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lyssiekimi

When you first put this on, it's really smooth and nice and smells and tastes great, too. However, it after an hour, my lips are dry again. Reapplying isn't really a problem but I just wish it had a little more staying power. The original Chapsticks have more lasting power than this and I am currently loving the red velvet cupcake one. Although it smells a littllleee funky, it's really moisturizing and the smell grows on you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Another mediocre lip balm. I need to just stick to eos and korres and stop trying new ones. This is not a terrible product. I love the smell and it moisturizes ok. Just the texture can be gritty. I have to reapply pretty often. Just not my fave lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by yas17

you don't realize the quality of a chapstick unless you've been on accutane and tried them all. accutane has made my lips a nightmare. this was my saving grace. no other chapstick moisturized and actually lasted as long as this. the grapefruit flavour, i have to say, is the best out of all. the peppermint one sure feels nice but if you're looking for something of quality, this is the one to go with.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:32:00 AM More reviews by sarahlouisejones64

i was put off ever buying burts bees again after average results with their hand cream and terrible tingly lips with their peppermint lip balms

however, i am a sucker for anything grapefruit, so grabbed this. its is much more smooth and creamy in texture than the peppermint, which is just too stiff to apply properly, and the mint is seriously distracting

this however is the right texture and smells delish! still not super-moisturising though!

worth buying just to keep in your bag to sniff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

While the original version is a tad more moisturizing for me, I love the smell of this one. It is strong, but I think it smells wonderful. It reminds me of the Pink body spray from The Gap. My lips feel smooth and supple and it isn't too waxy feeling. I do agree this would be perfect to use in the summer and would make a great addition to my beach bag. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by moniib

I am so glad I found this! The balm is super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. It evens leaves a healthy natural looking glow on my lips. I love the scent and I love that there's no taste. Honestly my favorite lip balm I've tried so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't think I'll be buying this again, unless of course it comes along with another must-have scent, but this isn't anything special. It doesn't moisturize my lips much, but I was so excited to try this because of the grapefruit. It smells great, but I find the scent to be overpowering when I'm wearing it, and I'm usually at a loss as to whether I want to lick my lips or not because it also tastes pretty strong. For now, I'll just use up the tube I have and move onto something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good, light lip balm with amazing, fresh scent! Perfect for summer! Just a bit expensive... otherwise great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I hate hate HATE the original Burt's Bees balm, but this surprised me. I like the scent and flavor and find it pretty moisturizing. I think I would rebuy it, but I'm knocking a lippy off because I hate hate HATE the packaging and this dinky little cap is so annoying to take off when you're wearing gloves or when you just put lotion on your hands. Very frustrating, but effective product otherwise.