Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really love the grapefruit scent & the way it leaves my lips feeling moisturized. It is a nice change to the original BB. One thing i am not crazy about: the graininess.... Why? Well, it leaves your lips feeling slightly tingly & refreshed -- not bad! Try for a nice change-up.

on 5/19/2014 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is very hydrating and whereas I don't have much to rave about, I certainly have nothing negative to say.

I think this lip balm is amazing. In only two uses, it made my lips really soft. I mean, they weren't super dry or chapped either but they did need some moisturizing and this lip balm did it. I love the smell and how it doesn't leave a bad taste like some lip balms do. Plus the pink cap makes it look cute and girly which I like a lot lol.

on 4/29/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My absolute favorite about this lip balm is the smell. It smells exactly like grapefruit. It's moisturizing, but it's also really light. I like that there's a little bit of a tingly feeling when you put it on. It doesn't feel slimy or slippery. The packaging is good for the price.

on 4/27/2014 12:32:00 PM

It smells amazing!!! I like all the Burt's Bees lipbalms so if you like them get this one!!!

on 4/12/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Not only does this smell delicious, but it's also very lovely to apply to your lips. I find myself running this lip balm over my lips far too many times to count, before I catch myself doing it and stop! Lol. As for its moisturising properties, I haven't noticed anything miraculous, but my lips do feel slightly less dry. Also, it has no color.

Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. Moisturizes and smooths lips. It has no color or hint of color. Tastes like fresh grapefruit and happiness. I purchased a tube of this balm for every person I love. Seriously, they're worth it!

on 2/20/2014 8:36:00 PM

This lip balm is amazing, I love it!!!! It really reminds me of Bloom's grapefruit lip balm which I used to use all the time. I picked this up at Target super cheap (and got some free makeup remover wipes with it too!) and I'm super suprised at the other reviews here saying this is grainy, my tube isn't at all, it doesn't have any flavor either so not sure if I got a great tube or they got bad ones. Hmmmm....we'll see how it wears within a few weeks, I've been using it the last few days and I think it's great.

Anyhoo, this is refreshing and moisturizing (at least on me) and I can definitely see myself obtaining MORE tubes of this in the future!!!! I was using the Honey scented Burt's Bees lip balm but the scent in that one can get overpowering, so I prefer this grapefruit scent. LOVE!

on 2/13/2014 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This smells nice but tastes absolutely disgusting, like rancid castor oil or something. Even if I don't lick my lips, the taste somehow gets in my mouth. This went in the garbage asafp.

on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM

smells so good!! feels a bit grainy when I apply but it's good at moisturising so I don't mind:)

Top Rated Lip Treatments