September 2, 2014 | 2007 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by moonstarsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. Moisturizes and smooths lips. It has no color or hint of color. Tastes like fresh grapefruit and happiness. I purchased a tube of this balm for every person I love. Seriously, they're worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This lip balm is amazing, I love it!!!! It really reminds me of Bloom's grapefruit lip balm which I used to use all the time. I picked this up at Target super cheap (and got some free makeup remover wipes with it too!) and I'm super suprised at the other reviews here saying this is grainy, my tube isn't at all, it doesn't have any flavor either so not sure if I got a great tube or they got bad ones. Hmmmm....we'll see how it wears within a few weeks, I've been using it the last few days and I think it's great.

Anyhoo, this is refreshing and moisturizing (at least on me) and I can definitely see myself obtaining MORE tubes of this in the future!!!! I was using the Honey scented Burt's Bees lip balm but the scent in that one can get overpowering, so I prefer this grapefruit scent. LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells nice but tastes absolutely disgusting, like rancid castor oil or something. Even if I don't lick my lips, the taste somehow gets in my mouth. This went in the garbage asafp.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by liplover98

smells so good!! feels a bit grainy when I apply but it's good at moisturising so I don't mind:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Not so much a fan. I bought this balm because I was craving pink grapefruit scent. The smell is nice, but that's about the only good quality it has; it's gritty in the tube and only applies a very thin layer to my lips -- I have to rub it on forever to really get a decent coating of balm. Doesn't seem to be very moisturizing and in fact after a full day of using it my lips tend to be dryer. I caved and ordered from grapefruit scented My Lip Stuff instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I used to have a stockpile that I would stash everywhere around the house and in my purse. I do love grapefruit scented products. This has a very slippery, moisturizing texture that feels so good on my lips. It's not a long-lasting lip balm, but it hydrates well. Packaging is only ok - rolls away at bedside and hard to find by feel in my black hole of a purse. I've repurchased a few times and will again once I've worked through my stash.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by 1Drama

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this and it worked ok but I had to constantly reapply. It had a nice smell and the beeswax made what was in the tube last long so not that much actually got on my lips. And the packaging is AWFUL the tube had about a quarter of the tube left and I took off the cap and the base that the product sits on came off so I couldn't use what was left. Don't buy. It's cheap but it shows in packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Boborian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to find this lip balm very thick and waxy but now, I find that it's a very light and delicate lip balm! It does a mediocre job of moisturizing my lips but nothing too impressive.l It smells delicious too (although I do prefer the tastes of Maybelline's Baby Lips). I wish it had longer staying power because it is very, very light. The packaging is adorable but for its price, I expected it to do more. Personally I feel that Baby Lips works the same way so I would actually invest in that since it is cheaper and tastier.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by SaraxD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

TASTE/SCENT: Personally I can't taste anything when I wear this lip balm. But the smell...oh my gosh. It smells exactly like Starburst, and I love it. I can smell this thing all day even if I don't use it.

FEEL: The balm is quite firm, but softer than the Peppermint lip balm. It feels nice going on.

MOISTURIZING ABILITIES: I honestly think this does nothing for my lips. I bought it on a day my lips were pretty dry and rough, and I wore this at night. I woke up in the morning to the same feel on my lips, if not slightly drier. I don't feel this has any moisturizing ability - at least on my lips.

VERDICT: If you have an extra $3 laying around and want a delicious smelling lip balm that won't help or hurt your lips, I would recommend this. If you're looking for crazy moisture, I would skip this lip balm and try an oil like Vitamin E or Coconut.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Hazysunray

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Simply Labello lip balms don't work for me. They moisturize only for a little while, and leave my lips feeling dry after twenty minutes. This, however, is fairly long-lasting and applies very easily (I know, it's lip-balm, how hard could it be? But some lip-balms get bent out of shape much too quickly and I hate having to follow the curve over my lips xD).

I must admit I was sort of adverse to the scent at first, and the taste is not for me, but after a while I found the scent to be extremely soothing and nice.

My lips are pampered with a healthy sheen and a nice, creamy feeling for a good half hour. After that, they feel soft and are less prone to cracking and tearing.

I'm a real lip-shredder, and this has worked wonderfully for me.