March 2, 2015 | 1762 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Pink Grapefruit Refreshing Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by princessbubblegumm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I think this lip balm is amazing. In only two uses, it made my lips really soft. I mean, they weren't super dry or chapped either but they did need some moisturizing and this lip balm did it. I love the smell and how it doesn't leave a bad taste like some lip balms do. Plus the pink cap makes it look cute and girly which I like a lot lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by paperdoll66

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My absolute favorite about this lip balm is the smell. It smells exactly like grapefruit. It's moisturizing, but it's also really light. I like that there's a little bit of a tingly feeling when you put it on. It doesn't feel slimy or slippery. The packaging is good for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:32:00 PM More reviews by amieey

It smells amazing!!! I like all the Burt's Bees lipbalms so if you like them get this one!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by hellerenee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not only does this smell delicious, but it's also very lovely to apply to your lips. I find myself running this lip balm over my lips far too many times to count, before I catch myself doing it and stop! Lol. As for its moisturising properties, I haven't noticed anything miraculous, but my lips do feel slightly less dry. Also, it has no color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by moonstarsgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hands down the best lip balm I've ever used. Moisturizes and smooths lips. It has no color or hint of color. Tastes like fresh grapefruit and happiness. I purchased a tube of this balm for every person I love. Seriously, they're worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This lip balm is amazing, I love it!!!! It really reminds me of Bloom's grapefruit lip balm which I used to use all the time. I picked this up at Target super cheap (and got some free makeup remover wipes with it too!) and I'm super suprised at the other reviews here saying this is grainy, my tube isn't at all, it doesn't have any flavor either so not sure if I got a great tube or they got bad ones. Hmmmm....we'll see how it wears within a few weeks, I've been using it the last few days and I think it's great.

Anyhoo, this is refreshing and moisturizing (at least on me) and I can definitely see myself obtaining MORE tubes of this in the future!!!! I was using the Honey scented Burt's Bees lip balm but the scent in that one can get overpowering, so I prefer this grapefruit scent. LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This smells nice but tastes absolutely disgusting, like rancid castor oil or something. Even if I don't lick my lips, the taste somehow gets in my mouth. This went in the garbage asafp.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by liplover98

smells so good!! feels a bit grainy when I apply but it's good at moisturising so I don't mind:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Not so much a fan. I bought this balm because I was craving pink grapefruit scent. The smell is nice, but that's about the only good quality it has; it's gritty in the tube and only applies a very thin layer to my lips -- I have to rub it on forever to really get a decent coating of balm. Doesn't seem to be very moisturizing and in fact after a full day of using it my lips tend to be dryer. I caved and ordered from grapefruit scented My Lip Stuff instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by AlyCat29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I used to have a stockpile that I would stash everywhere around the house and in my purse. I do love grapefruit scented products. This has a very slippery, moisturizing texture that feels so good on my lips. It's not a long-lasting lip balm, but it hydrates well. Packaging is only ok - rolls away at bedside and hard to find by feel in my black hole of a purse. I've repurchased a few times and will again once I've worked through my stash.