November 28, 2014 | 1422 users online

Treatments (Face) - Garnier - Dark Spot Treatment

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by BonnieKim89

I was actually surprised that this worked! For the price it is a lot cheaper that other dark spot correcting treatments. It gave my skin a slight tingling feeling when I applied to my skin. I liked that it smelled like citrus fruit too. Although effects are not immediate, after a few days my skin cleared up and my acne scars and freckles lightened so much and disappeared. My skin is so much brighter now. I don't like the tube it comes in as it is hard to get the last few drops out. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Barbtarbox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really really like this product. Love the scent too. Using for a few weeks, I can now go without concealer most days.

I can't use it as a moisturizer, it's too "filmy", but I use it every night. I find I will break out if I lay it on too thick though.

I also noticed that it is very effective on bruises! I put it on two really bad bruises on my leg and they were gone almost overnight!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by pandagoth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't usually write reviews but here goes:

I'm 24 and I have a lot of freckles on my nose and cheeks. I decided to give this cream a go because it was a cheap alternative to laser treatments. The first thing I want to say is, YES, it does work, but it takes time. You need to apply this at least once a day for two week before you notice a difference. Secondly, if you have sensitive skin (like I do) don't apply it all over, just spot it on your age spots / freckles otherwise your skin may turn nasty.

I'm rather happy with the results I've noticed with this cream. I have a couple of raised freckles (not moles) but slightly raised freckles on my face and after using this treatment religiously for three weeks I've noticed the raised freckles are now completely flat and have lightened considerably.

I would recommend this to anyone with freckles or dark spots, but if you are looking for a quick fix this product is not for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I have acne for years I am a light skinned latina and have had hyper pigmentation and brown spots because of my acne and I can say using this at day and night has lightened my dark spots about 80 percent in about 3 months.i used to have spots that were very pigmented on my chin and those are almost gone.you have to use this routinely everyday.you will see results!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SanjediMasta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this for over a year now, repurchased many times usually on a 3 for 2 offer as I think the full price (~£9.99) is a bit steep. The main reason I think that is because it's not a special miracle product. It's labelled as a Dark Spot Corrector but the effects are veeeerrry slow but in my opinion it does work nonetheless; but again, very slowly.

I do like the product overall though because although it doesn't work quickly at doing what it says on the tin, what it does do for me is make my skin RADIANT and GLOWING. Over the last year I've noticed that when I don't use this my skin doesn't look as smooth and radiant. As soon as I go back to this my skin looks glowy again.

In winter and autumn/fall I mix this moisturiser with a heavier one because my skin is quite dry. In summer I mix it with something with SPF in it as this doesn't have any.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ishara

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wasn't confident that this product would work as it was an impulse buy, and as you do, I eagerly looked up the MUA review afterward only to be disappointed with its overall rating.

I am now at the end of the tube of dark spot corrector and I believe it has made quite a difference. My skin looks smoother and even toned. It seems to have gotten rid of light blemishes and marks.
I will definitely buy again. I like the fresh scent. I mostly apply it on its own in the morning, but sometimes use a richer moisturiser over it.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by Rachey101

This product, like all, is likely to take time to work. I've been using it for just over a month. I have widely spread acne scarring and discolourations on my face. My face was just so red.
But now I see my skin has reduced in redness by a substantial amount. There's still a wee way to go, but I will hold in there because it seems to be doing the job.
I don't recommend for people with more than mild acne. It's best to clear the acne before treating the aftermath.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by annieannee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did notice small improvement in skin texture but I was also exfoliating daily.Gave it two months to lighten dark spots from acne scars and sun damage. Used with the garnier dark spot overnight peel. Didn't work wonders like I thought it would. I truly don't think it lightened the spots anymore than if I just exfoliated everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because i have dark spots left from past pimples. its kinda watery but feels good and cooling on skin. i feel like it works really fast and have noticed results in just one use. the packaging is a bit weird at first but then its fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by makeupreviews11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have had to deal with acne my whole teenage life, and i bouht this hoping it would help clear up the scars and marks that pimples had left on my face. i wasnt expecting much, what product could make that miracle happen? ive been using it for just over a month, i put it on my skin everynight before bed and i have fallin in love. it is no miracle but it definetly has gotten rid of most of my scars. i used to wear foundation every day and now i dont need to. i am way more confident with my skin.

made me breakout the first time i used it, but after that it helps dryout pimples i think.
i will continue to use this product and purchase another one, the price is definetly worth it. i definetly reccomened.