July 31, 2014 | 1694 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Fibre Architecte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Codyshoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing! This product is great for those with dry & damaged ends. I have just finished going blonde and my ends were just hanging on! It's specifically designed to use on dry hair which I love. I used to wash my hair only because my ends would start to look dry and tacky and became unmanageable even putting the irons on them wasn't enough. Using fibre architect I was able to go days without having to re-do my hair my ends look amazing! They honestly feel like they have been repaired!! Only neg is it didn't last me long...but I was probably using too much too often because I loved how my hair was looking!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kind of on the fence about this, as much as i like it and i really do the design is just rubbish! for a start you don't know when your gunna run out because you can't see the product inside the bottle, that aside it does a great job pre blowdry/straightening at mending your end's, and pretty much leaves hair silky, soft and repaired. i will buy this again, probably!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Kristinaco333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, first of all it is expensive. HOWEVER, If you have fine but curly hair that is need of oil-free weight and repair... this is a miracle product.
I use the Bain Force, Ciment Thermique and then a small amount of this before and after blow-drying my hair and it looks amazing. I tried many other "frizz-fighting" products and they do not work. Fibre Architecte actually repairs your hair.. and in combination with the other Kerastase products for erosion 1-4 damage it really makes a difference.
I will never use another product, possibly add the Force Arch. Masque but never go without the Fibre Arch. Serum!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product and the matching shampoo literally saved my hair! I had a big chunk broken off and i got really scared and got the shampoo first. It works wonderfully (see my review). Weeks later I got this serum. The packaging says use it on dry hair, but I normally use it on damp hair, and later a bit more when it is dry. For me that way it sinks in more. The product is a very light serum and it does not weigh my very fine hair down at all, and that is a miracle alone! Smells nice and the result is like nothing ever before. The cuticle is smooth, my hair is slippery and soft and swings. It looks healthy! I can`t believe it! :-))) I have been using this for a few months now quite frequently and there is still product in the bottle. I know it is expensive, like $42, so with the matching shampoo is $80, but if you are having hair problems, this will help! Also, that chunk that broke off, my hair is down to my shoulder now, so it had grown a whole lot, thanks to this and the shampoo! :-))) By the way, this is wonderful to protect your hair when flat ironing or curling ironing it or just simply blow dry it a bit. (Nectar Thermique is similar in a sense that it protects your hair from heat, but first you wanna rebuild your hair and than you can try that! ))) )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best serum I've ever used. Usually I can't use serums at all, they weigh down my wimpy, fine, thyroid challenged hair. But just a small 1/3 pump of this (size of 1/2 pea) from mid-length to ends and my dry tangly hair is smooth, combable but full of life and body. It swings and looks awesome. My hair actually has the texture of cotton candy. If someone exhales across the street, it blows it away! ha ha, but not wiith this, just lovely! If you usually can't use serums, try this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:30:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product had no results on my hair. Actually after using it my hair seemed to be more dry. I liked its texture and its smell, but It did not repair my split ends or my damaged lengths.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Lushness

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wasn't sure about this product at first. I am not overly keen on the packaging and initially I wasn't getting both serums when pressing the pump; I was getting the clear liquid but not the green. Anywho after a couple of uses the product finally started to dispense correctly.

On to the serum itself, it is very very light so those with the finest hair can use this in confidence. I split my hair into quarters and use one pump on each section and comb through - it's probably too much but I like my hair to be well protected from the heat. Using Fibre Architecte in conjunction with my Cloud Nine irons just equals silky shiny soft hair that lasts for dayyyysss. I honestly pass windows on the street and I can't believe that it's my hair it looks very healthy. I don't straighten that often but using this I can go for at least a week and my hair will still have the shine and the silkiness.

A very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by katyren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was sceptical about this product at first but as a huge Kerastase fan i had to have it! I have dry/thin ends and after a few weeks of using this stuff on them they definitely feel in better condition and fuller. This is really expensive for the amount that you get but I would recommend it. One thing I don't like is the packaging, it looks quite nice but you have to push the pump in exactly the right place to get the right amount of each serum, plus you can't see the actual product through the packaging so can't tell how much is left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Sophia1105

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

In spite of the painfully absurd price tag, I cannot rave enough about this product. It has saved my color treated, baby fine, damaged hair. Yes it is expensive, but it smooths my hair without making it look greasy or weighing it down, it softens and smooths gummy, damaged sections without any negative results I usually get with -cone based smoothers. Nothing permanent or lasting but prevents breakage from wear and tear. My hair would have broken off and fallen out by now if it weren't for this. I use after beginning to blow dry to smooth out sections that cannot take the brushing. I use 1-3 pumps for fine thin hair, I can see burning through this if you're dealing with coarser hair. I am waiting on my back-up bottle of this--one for purse, one for home. Seriously, that's how much this has saved my damaged hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by sphere99

I am mixed on this product. I love the smell of this line so that's a huge plus and I think it really works well..however, I have to use so much of it to really notice anything and I am afraid to use the whole bottle in just a few uses!

Its a bit costly for how much I have to use but otherwise I really do like it.