Kerastase Fibre Architecte

4.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol Denat, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Geraniol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, CI 42090/Blue 1, Fragrance

on 5/21/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Was looking for a product to use on those days that I'm too lazy to blow dry my very dry & damaged (from frequent highlights) hair. Took a chance, even though it was expensive. I've never been let down with a Kerastase product so far and still have not after using this product. Applied to semi dry hair and it smoothed down my frizz and made my damaged ends look healthy. I hear from the other reviewers about the silicone in this product but it worked so amazingly that I don't care. I just tried Living Proof Targeted Repair Cream before this and had to return it. It made my hair more frizzy and dry. So I'm happy that I finally found something to make my hair look beautiful. If you have dry & damaged hair you must try this, it's worth every penny.

on 5/4/2013 1:31:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Although this is very silicony (hence the second ingredient), as soon as you rub it in your hair it gets absorbed. It feels as if you have no product in your hair, just naturally silkier. My hair was fried after a Japanese Straightening and this made it look and feel a LOT better. The pump is okay, but I do have to use a lot each time, even on my shoulder length hair. Ohh, forgot to mention it smells really nice and fresh, not those sweet TiGi-like smells. BUT, definitely nothing special to differentiate from the rest...to justify the steep price.
EDIT: Broke me out and gave me a rash right where hair touches the skin, only new product I had added. I always breakout with high silicone content.

on 5/3/2013 5:30:00 PM

This product didn't work for me.It made my highlighted hair dry and frizzy.I will not buy it again.

on 3/14/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing! This product is great for those with dry & damaged ends. I have just finished going blonde and my ends were just hanging on! It's specifically designed to use on dry hair which I love. I used to wash my hair only because my ends would start to look dry and tacky and became unmanageable even putting the irons on them wasn't enough. Using fibre architect I was able to go days without having to re-do my hair my ends look amazing! They honestly feel like they have been repaired!! Only neg is it didn't last me long...but I was probably using too much too often because I loved how my hair was looking!!!!

on 2/28/2013 5:45:00 PM

Kind of on the fence about this, as much as i like it and i really do the design is just rubbish! for a start you don't know when your gunna run out because you can't see the product inside the bottle, that aside it does a great job pre blowdry/straightening at mending your end's, and pretty much leaves hair silky, soft and repaired. i will buy this again, probably!

on 1/31/2013 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, first of all it is expensive. HOWEVER, If you have fine but curly hair that is need of oil-free weight and repair... this is a miracle product.
I use the Bain Force, Ciment Thermique and then a small amount of this before and after blow-drying my hair and it looks amazing. I tried many other "frizz-fighting" products and they do not work. Fibre Architecte actually repairs your hair.. and in combination with the other Kerastase products for erosion 1-4 damage it really makes a difference.
I will never use another product, possibly add the Force Arch. Masque but never go without the Fibre Arch. Serum!!!

on 1/8/2013 1:12:00 AM

This product and the matching shampoo literally saved my hair! I had a big chunk broken off and i got really scared and got the shampoo first. It works wonderfully (see my review). Weeks later I got this serum. The packaging says use it on dry hair, but I normally use it on damp hair, and later a bit more when it is dry. For me that way it sinks in more. The product is a very light serum and it does not weigh my very fine hair down at all, and that is a miracle alone! Smells nice and the result is like nothing ever before. The cuticle is smooth, my hair is slippery and soft and swings. It looks healthy! I can`t believe it! :-))) I have been using this for a few months now quite frequently and there is still product in the bottle. I know it is expensive, like $42, so with the matching shampoo is $80, but if you are having hair problems, this will help! Also, that chunk that broke off, my hair is down to my shoulder now, so it had grown a whole lot, thanks to this and the shampoo! :-))) By the way, this is wonderful to protect your hair when flat ironing or curling ironing it or just simply blow dry it a bit. (Nectar Thermique is similar in a sense that it protects your hair from heat, but first you wanna rebuild your hair and than you can try that! ))) )

on 12/6/2012 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best serum I've ever used. Usually I can't use serums at all, they weigh down my wimpy, fine, thyroid challenged hair. But just a small 1/3 pump of this (size of 1/2 pea) from mid-length to ends and my dry tangly hair is smooth, combable but full of life and body. It swings and looks awesome. My hair actually has the texture of cotton candy. If someone exhales across the street, it blows it away! ha ha, but not wiith this, just lovely! If you usually can't use serums, try this.

on 11/10/2012 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product had no results on my hair. Actually after using it my hair seemed to be more dry. I liked its texture and its smell, but It did not repair my split ends or my damaged lengths.

on 11/9/2012 2:49:00 PM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I wasn't sure about this product at first. I am not overly keen on the packaging and initially I wasn't getting both serums when pressing the pump; I was getting the clear liquid but not the green. Anywho after a couple of uses the product finally started to dispense correctly.

On to the serum itself, it is very very light so those with the finest hair can use this in confidence. I split my hair into quarters and use one pump on each section and comb through - it's probably too much but I like my hair to be well protected from the heat. Using Fibre Architecte in conjunction with my Cloud Nine irons just equals silky shiny soft hair that lasts for dayyyysss. I honestly pass windows on the street and I can't believe that it's my hair it looks very healthy. I don't straighten that often but using this I can go for at least a week and my hair will still have the shine and the silkiness.

A very good product.