Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Cat Eyes

3.1

cute packaging and great product. I love to use two or three different Maybelline mascaras. can't lose but a little $$$ for drugstore.. add me chanel luxe on fb. and missalmita55 on instagram.

on 1/15/2015 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

A new favorite! I gave this a try after being very disappointed with Chanel Le Volume. I was a little skeptical because the brush looked somewhat wimpy, but lo and behold, it really separates each lash and holds curl all day (even through strenuous exercise). I didn't have any inordinate smudging - just a little under the eyes when I fell asleep in it once.

I do have to apply a LOT of coats to get much volume going on, but I don't consider that much of a sacrifice when the mascara does so many of the other things I'm looking for, and is so inexpensive. I bought this one and Lash Sensational on the same drugstore trip and expected to like it better (I love comb-type wands) but the Colossal Cat Eyes wins hands-down.

on 1/14/2015 6:45:00 PM

This is one of my favorite mascaras.Love the curved brush ,it makes it easy to reach every lash. It also makes lashes look longer and fuller.I got alot of complaints when I wore this mascara..Definitely recommend!

on 1/13/2015 10:15:00 AM

I really like this mascara. I purchased the waterproof version. The brush hits every lash with little effort and curls the lashes up well. It separates the lashes yet gives them a semi full look. It doesn't volumize as much as I would like but that is my only complaint. Its isn't advertised as a volumizing mascara so I cant knock it. No clumping, great color. I would definitely recommend this mascara to others.

Love this mascara! The brush is amazing and formula holds a curl, pigmented and very waterproof. It doesn't flake and it doesn't smudge. I have very sparse lashes and this defines, lengths and volumizes. I have mono lids and when I brush two coats it pushes into double folds. I got on sale for 3.99 CAd at superstore and the packaging is adorable with the leopard spots. This replaced my previous discontinued favorite maybelline The ONe. :). Highly recommend!

on 1/4/2015 12:55:00 PM

I really do like this mascara. I bought it on a whim when I just needed a 'filler' item at Ulta. Anyway - I like that the brush isn't huge, I can get in the corner of my eyes (both upper and lower) w/out getting mascara everywhere. I can also get away with not getting mascara all over my eye lid as well. It goes on super nice, it doesn't seem as 'wet' as other mascara's have been lately, yet it covers lashes quite nicely.

on 1/3/2015 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This mascara is great at giving a full lash look without clumping! I like how lightweight the formula is, because it builds length and fullness with a single coat, but lashes don't feel weighed down or stiff. The wand is thin, and curved, which makes getting to the base of my lashes very easy to do. I get good definition/separation/length. No flaking or smudging problems. I am on my 3rd tube, so yes, I would re-purchase!

on 12/30/2014 5:41:00 AM

I really like this mascara!! You can build it up, so you have really intense long lashes. I use this at parties and when i just want an intense eye look, and it perfom really well. I doesn't clump all your lashes together, it clumps a little but in a good way if you know what i mean. The packaging isn't the most sexy, but i mean it's whats inside that counts lol

on 12/29/2014 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this mascara is pretty good for lengthening and darkening lashes if you have sparse asian eyelashes. you just have to make sure you curl them good before applying or else it's gonna look spidery

on 11/10/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This mascara was ok. I guess if you have thicker lashes this product will work on you. I have very thin lashes and was looking for a more noticeable effect. This didn't keep my curl or enhance my eyelashes at all. It did separate them nicely but it didn't add volume as it is supposed to. For now I'll keep looking for something better.