April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Strawberry Shortcake 080

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 5:41:00 PM More reviews by calliethrutchley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It is very much a Barbie pink, but I love it. I pair it with a neutral, matte eye look. So everything looks very natural, then this is my pop of color. Don't put on too thick, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by jewelmeow

my favorite shade out of all revlon lip butters than i own (i have about 3/4 of the collection).
this is great for every day, just enough to show a sweet pink on your lips but not over the top. such a good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by despina13

I love this lip butter! I have medium skin with yellow undertones and am usually hesitant on lighter pinks like this one, but it actually looks amazing! I have gotten many compliments on it, and it is now my common everyday color!
The application is very smooth, and the result in an even medium pink with a slight sheen to it. It doesn't last too long, but this is not something that the company claims it does, and lip butters don't normally last very long so I can't complain there. It is very easy to apply without a mirror anyway!
The packaging made it slightly hard to open when i first got it, but I stopped having problems with that within a week. I love how the top is transparent and you can see the actual color of the product.
Overall, this is one of my everyday go-to lip products, and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by girlndocs

Not a fan. Far too light for my fairly pigmented lips, and all the "sheer" formula meant was that the milky overly-pale color gathered in my liplines.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Lisa527

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After many tries, this one come the closest to the pink that I want. Not too light as cotton candy, not too bright as sweet tart.

A nice shade for my NC20 skin, but not the texture.. I really wish it didn't come with the subtle shimmer in it coz I just don't like any shimmer at all, it would have been perfect if it's the same sheer texture as sweet tart. Well... maybe I should try the kissable lip balm next time.

Update: It finally came to me that this color is not a very wearable pink, sadly. My mom asked once why you are wearing a purplish color (no idea why, maybe the light); my dad says it looks unnatural. Never had any problem of this sort wearing other pinks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I purchased this after everyone and their mother was raving about how amazing revlon lip butters were and in particular how lovely and wearable this shade was. On me unfortunately, this turned to a garish, barbie pink that emphasized my lip lines and clashed horrendously with my olive skin tone. The formula was nice, but the color just didn't do it for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGremlin

I love this during the day with just a light swipe of colour so it's not too barbie and a clear shimmery gloss over the top, the combination is amazing and I just pop on some mascara & blush for a pretty day look

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Pr33tyKaptain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Grey

unfortunatley i fell onto the bandwagon of the hype to have these and it's a mistake. this is a creamy, bright pink shade with bluish undertone but it looks bad on me. and mine melts really fast so i have to keep them in a cool place like my fridge, but then they get too hard and it's a real pain because despise all the hype, these fall far below average. and the packaging feels really cheap and like it's going to break.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by yzaguirresav

I love love love this product. the color is beautiful, it moistures a tiny bit but not that much. it has a sweet scent to it which I also love about it. although, I suggest putting on some lip-balm before applying this on your lips because it doesn't look attractive on chapped lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Neivahismyname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product a lot but I did realize that if you put more than two coats on (if you want a lot of color you have to put two) it gets really glossy and shiny. It serves as a good lipgloss/gloss balm.