September 18, 2014 | 1368 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by danidanidani0

I looove this product! it lasts very well (of course until you eat or wipe your mouth) for a tinted lip balm type thing. if your meal doesnt disrupt the color, it wears off after quite a while and leaves a really nice stain, all the while slightly moisturising at the same time. its quite thin and lightweight and goes on sheer but you can build up the color to be almost opaque. this is great for any occasion and lives up to everything it claims to. would 100% recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:21:00 PM More reviews by jphung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have this in three shades. It gives my lips moisture and it looks good all day. The only downside is that it doesn't stay. Once you have a meal and wipe your lips, the color is pretty much gone but I don't mind reapply it. Great price for a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by lalas17

I absolutely adore these! They are so moisturizing and definitely buttery and creamy. They last a long time and are not as pigmented as a lipstick but are really nice for a less full on look. The packaging is super cute as well. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't wear a lot of makeup. I'm usually just an eyeliner & mascara kind of girl. However, after discovering Revlon lip butter, I'm addicted to it! It goes on so smooth, more like a buttery chapstick. The colors are sheer enough that your lips still look natural, but with a nice pop of color. I have purchased 4 shades, and fell in love with 3 of them. (The 4th just didn't match my skin tone.) Some of the colors are more saturated then others. They are not "longwear" by any means. Whichever shade I choose for the day, I throw it in my purse and just reapply when needed. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dtm428

I've tried a couple of the colors and I have to say, while I'm a lipgloss girl, these lip butters are wonderful. I love the texture and how soft my lips feel after application. Really nice colors that go with many skin tones. Two things I am not very enthusiastic about with this is that it's hard to get the cover off. The base to tube cover ratio makes it difficult to have anything to grasp onto at the base. Also, when you get close to the end of the tube, the lipstick pops right out - so unless you're careful, you could end up losing a fair amount of product at the end. I've been careful about this when I get near the bottom, but it still pops right out just from the light pressure of application to the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I hadn't used these in a while when I decided to dig these out and it reminded me ow much I loved them!

They feel super moisturising on the lips and don't dry out throughout the day. The colour is super long lasting but it doesn't fade off in patches, it wears down evenly. I bought these on sale and I probably wouldn't pay full price for them as they are $21.95 here in Australia.

I have three colours (Raspberry Pie, Juicy Papaya & Wild Watermelon) and I look forward to getting more!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm getting so close to having every single shade! These things are amazing. They don't provide full coverage and are not like a normal lipstick. The butter definition is right on. They provide a beautiful tint. I'm on my second tube of peach parfait, and my new favorite is tutti frutti. They leave your lips feeling super soft with nice golden flakes. I'd highly recommend them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love love love this! I have this lip butter in the shade "berry smoothie" (which is a warm rosy pink). This lip butter has beautiful color, is moisturizing, affordable, and great to take on the go! It's a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

I have the shade 027 juicy papaya and I love it! Moisturising and like a lip balm but have nice colour! Definitely try other shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by 16chances

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have four of these lippies in Cherry Tart, Lollipop, Macaroon and Sweet Tart. The Revlon lip butters are wonderful. It is not as moisturizing as a lip balm but it is sufficient to keep my dry lips moisturised. The colour pay off is wonderful. Certain colours have a lil bit of shimmer but not glittery on the lips. The staying power is okay but needs to be reapplied after a few hours which I do not mind at all. These lip butters do not run or bleed. With the prices, the quality of these are amazing.