Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 12/28/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I heard such good things about these. People say that it's super moisturizing and it is. I have super dry lips, it hurts when I kind of peck my lips together. I applied the product and the pain got away, even if it took a little bit of time, but it's interesting since it is not really a lip balm. It's like a mix of a balm and a lipstick. the color is a little bit sheer for a lipstick, I got mine in crème brûlée and my lips are a dark pink, and it's a brown nude. You could see the colour, but not that much. It costs I think 8$ at walmart, and I think it's expansive for something that isn't really a lipstick, but revlon is more expansive than maybelline or rimmel. The packaging is ok, it's cute, and i habe no problem with it. So, it's really moisturizing.

on 12/28/2014 2:46:00 PM

Gorgeous shades, some really original ( there is NOtHING like candied apple, a neutral/ warm/ orangey/ red out there, nothing!), they apply well. Staying power is not so good, and they're not as moisturising as their name would suggest, but they're tremendous value for money.

on 12/17/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Must reapply often. Lips felt dry after wearing product for a few days. Product is very creamy and can break easily. Will not re-purchase. ...may actually just toss them before using them again...sigh

on 12/7/2014 3:00:00 PM

Really love this product. I have Sweet Tart, and i like that you can built up the color. It's not really moisturizing, but i find it moisturized enough, tho. The package is super cute ! Would definitely purchase this product again.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I wish I could give 3.5 stars on this product.
It's very smooth and hydrated but not pigmented enough in my opinion, but I know that depends on the colour and I had gotten this lipstick in the colour Sweet Tart. It's more of a sheer, glossy finish than what I normally expect from lipsticks - which is a thick bright finish.

on 11/18/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

This is a good lipstick if you are looking for a combination of moisture and pigmented one. It feels good on your lips, not dry and when a applying, it is slick. Reapplying is necessary if you want the colour to maintain brightness.

I've bought this in shades of macaroon, fig jam and cherry tart

on 11/15/2014 10:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I wouldn't really say this is a lip butter, it is more moisturising than the average lip stick but it's definitely not a butter. It's highly pigmented, I bought the shade peach parfait and I'm quite happy with it, it does transfer quite quickly and you'll need to reapply quite often. The packaging is really pretty too, think I'll be re purchasing some different shades.

on 11/8/2014 2:44:00 AM

I LOVE these lip butters! Like said before, quality depends on the shade, some go in better than others. I have juicy papaya, a beautiful sheer orange colour with pink undertones, I have Fig Jam, it's a beautiful sheer rusty brown colour, I also have 1 other but can't think of the name?! It's a beautiful fuchsia with blue undertones, it seems to go on very pigmented. I will definitely be purchasing new colours! These are so beautiful, hydrating, almost subtle! The price is a concern though... 8.99$ for one is a little steep. I buy these on sale when I can, for 4.99$ each

on 11/6/2014 5:40:00 PM

I love these lip butters. I am not too fond of lipstick because most i have found leave my lips feeling dry and unpleasant. These glide right on and have a gorgeous color to them. I have pink truffle, berry smoothie, and wild watermelon. For the CHEAP price and good quality, I suggest you buy at least a couple!

on 10/25/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the revlon lip butter in pink truffle...I really like it! The pigmentation is good, especially if you build it up with a few coats of lipstick. It's also very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. The only cons for me are that it transfers and I always have to reapply after eating/drinking.

Popular Lipsticks