Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this lip butter in the shade Creamsicle. I LOVE the smell of this lipstick. It smells like butter and vanilla. I'll give it's pigmentation rating of 3/5, it's not too sheer nor too pigmented. The shade Creamsicle is a nude-beige color which can make dry or crustly lips more obvious . I like to wear this lip butter on top of a brown-mauvy colour lipstick, it looks super gorgeous! The longevity of this lip butter is like other lipsticks, for about 3-4 hours. The only downside of this product for me is that I live in a humid place, so the lipstick tends to melt from the tube.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I have these lip butters in about 4 colors and I love them. These colors are sheer with great color pay off and affordable enough to try a range of colors at once. These lip butters are perfect for days when u want to have a lite -to -no makeup look, but u can wear them anytime. I bought a bare mineral lip butter at $16 dollars only to discover that I had the same color in a less cheaper version in Revlons ColorBurst. The packaging is cute too.

on 4/11/2015 12:26:00 PM

This was my first lip product. I really liked how cute the packaging was - a frosted pink quilted casing, but that was about all. The colour is pretty sheer, even for a lip butter. Well, all I can say is it has really lived up to its name - it feels as greasy as a stick of butter. It does not make my lips feel any more moisturised at that, too. To top it off, it broke just after a few months on its own; I did not drop it whatsoever. Pass.

on 4/7/2015 4:43:00 PM

Love them! gorgeous colours and moisturising on the lips. I own a few of these now:)

on 4/4/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

love this! i have it in the shade 'sorbet' and have had this for around one year, i want to buy some more shades but every time i go they don't have any left (and with good reason, they are amazing)

pros-
really buttery and moisturising (hence the name)
beautiful shade
beautiful shade of range
cheap
looks more on the epensive side as oppose to cheap
easy to apply
lasts for around 3 hours

cons-
could last longer

on 3/26/2015 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It has a good smooth feel with nice color. I got peach and I love it! I have very dry lips so I need a really good lipstick and tend to be stuck with dull lip balms. The color for peach is not the same as the sticker it's more pink but it's gorgeous.

on 3/26/2015 8:28:00 AM

I own berry smoothie. My best description would be "a nice tinted lip balm".

Feel: I love this product as it feels like im wearing a lip balm.

Look: The colour isnt very strong and almost blends with your lip colour. This is great for me as i'm going for a natural look for work. However i wouldn't recommend it if you're after something bold.

Lasting power: doesnt last long, you need to keep reapplying every few hours. Its just like a lip balm to apply though so its easy - you don't need a mirror or anything!

There isnt much smell or taste to it.

In summary, id recommend it if youre going for a slightly tinted natural lip but not if youre going for a bold lip!

on 3/6/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

SHADES
* Creme Brulee (1/5): Color payoff is terrible and it dried out my lips.

on 3/1/2015 10:30:00 AM

I bought a couple different shades of these lipsticks (Candy Apple and Sorbet). The colors are pretty, but a bit more opaque than I was expecting. I thought it would be more like a tinted balm. That doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it and the colors are still more buildable than regular lipstick. I only make note of it because I was expecting them to be much more sheer. They are more moisturizing than most lipsticks, but I still need to apply Aquaphor first if I want sheer coverage and moist lips. Overall, they are very good and I like them quite a lot - nice colors, smooth application, buildable color, no weird scent.
I don't care for the packaging. The base is oddly short and it can be difficult to remove the cap.
I would purchase again if another color strikes my fancy.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

moisturizing but not long lasting at all. Even chap stick stays longer than this

Video Reviews & Tutorials