Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted

4.3

This is my favorite bath & body works scent. It's so addicting and likeable. It's not strong yet not too subtle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Along with Secret Wonderland this is another of my favorite BBW scents. Feminine as well with something else that is indescribable but in a good way ;) I get many compliments with this scent and when I run out of my Secret Wonderland spray this one is my handy dandy backup or whenever I feel like having that particular scent on me.

on 12/28/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love Bath and Body Works anything and one day they were having a sale when you buy 3 lotions you get 3 more for free so I saw this and was immediately drawn in by it! The packaging is standard BBW bottles but the label is so cute and fairy tale-like! The smell is really light and pretty and I always seem to grab it from my huge selection of lotions.It isn't too greasy and absorbs into the skin well and is a good moisturizer! The smell lasts for a while too which is nice as well, and it isn't too overwhelming of a scent. I will definitely be buying this once I run out of it :)

on 12/28/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favorite Bath and Body Works fragarance. It smells like berries, vanilla, and flowers and they're my favorite smells. They all compliment each other wonderfully. I would definitely buy this again.

on 12/23/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

not very strong, but a great everyday girly sensual smell :)
i have been wearing this every day - i suggest getting the $30 perfume because it is a lot stronger, and can actually be smelled by others. what i do is layer the scents-- use the shower gel, then apply the body lotion all over your body, then spray some mist :D

some hate this smell, some love it. i happen to love it ♥

on 11/24/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love Be Enchanted. It's a girly perfume. I absolutely love it. I got it for my birthday and kept buying it because it smelled so good. Be Enchanted smells like Pomegranate, Berries, and some Vanilla creme in it too. I think this is a kind of perfume to wear to cheer ful events. Hope this helps:)

on 11/22/2012 10:10:00 PM

At first I thought it was a nice fruity-floral. Nothing special. Then it smells like strawberry kool-aid and cat spray. :( Like someone tossed a slurpee into a dumpster. Ugh.

on 10/1/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this scent as a birthday present for myself a while back, and I love it! Be Enchanted has a very soft, sweet, feminine scent I tend to wear it work a lot because it stays on your body almost all day, even throughout physical work. My co-worker once asked me what kind of perfume I was wearing, because he wanted to buy it for his wife, which I thought was too cute! Another thing I like about Be Enchanted (and many other bath and body works fragrances) is that they're very potent and a little goes a long way, there's no need to drench yourself in this spray in order to smell awesome, which I find you have to do with many other body mists.

on 9/7/2012 12:04:00 AM

Remember that pink bubble gum flavored liquid antibiotic you were prescribed as a child? This stuff smells exactly like that to me. That medicine scent is all I smell,and it makes me want to gag.

on 8/12/2012 12:12:00 AM

This is absolutely one of my most favorite fragrances! I have the perfume, lotion and bath gel. I would wear this all year long. I have gotten lots of compliments on it. To me it's a warm and pleasant scent. I would recommend it to anyone.

Popular Fragrances