November 24, 2014 | 1955 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Bath and Body Works anything and one day they were having a sale when you buy 3 lotions you get 3 more for free so I saw this and was immediately drawn in by it! The packaging is standard BBW bottles but the label is so cute and fairy tale-like! The smell is really light and pretty and I always seem to grab it from my huge selection of lotions.It isn't too greasy and absorbs into the skin well and is a good moisturizer! The smell lasts for a while too which is nice as well, and it isn't too overwhelming of a scent. I will definitely be buying this once I run out of it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite Bath and Body Works fragarance. It smells like berries, vanilla, and flowers and they're my favorite smells. They all compliment each other wonderfully. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not very strong, but a great everyday girly sensual smell :)
i have been wearing this every day - i suggest getting the $30 perfume because it is a lot stronger, and can actually be smelled by others. what i do is layer the scents-- use the shower gel, then apply the body lotion all over your body, then spray some mist :D

some hate this smell, some love it. i happen to love it ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Be Enchanted. It's a girly perfume. I absolutely love it. I got it for my birthday and kept buying it because it smelled so good. Be Enchanted smells like Pomegranate, Berries, and some Vanilla creme in it too. I think this is a kind of perfume to wear to cheer ful events. Hope this helps:)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Marla20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought it was a nice fruity-floral. Nothing special. Then it smells like strawberry kool-aid and cat spray. :( Like someone tossed a slurpee into a dumpster. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Vdkies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got this scent as a birthday present for myself a while back, and I love it! Be Enchanted has a very soft, sweet, feminine scent I tend to wear it work a lot because it stays on your body almost all day, even throughout physical work. My co-worker once asked me what kind of perfume I was wearing, because he wanted to buy it for his wife, which I thought was too cute! Another thing I like about Be Enchanted (and many other bath and body works fragrances) is that they're very potent and a little goes a long way, there's no need to drench yourself in this spray in order to smell awesome, which I find you have to do with many other body mists.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by Lucille21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Remember that pink bubble gum flavored liquid antibiotic you were prescribed as a child? This stuff smells exactly like that to me. That medicine scent is all I smell,and it makes me want to gag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by mars12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely one of my most favorite fragrances! I have the perfume, lotion and bath gel. I would wear this all year long. I have gotten lots of compliments on it. To me it's a warm and pleasant scent. I would recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by JesiBabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this scent during their mass sale. I got the fine fragrance and the mini lotion, as well as the shower gel. I love it! It's light and airy, definitely not too heavy. I wear it during the day. I carry it in my purse, and reapply when needed. It does need to be reapplied, but if you are wearing the lotion as well, not as much. The staying power isn't that great, but I think the same can be said for all the other mists at B&BW. I plan on repurchasing, and hope to get the perfume at some point. If you like light scents, this may appeal to you. However, if you prefer more musk scents, then you may want to look at others.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFairyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I normally love every scent bath and body works has to offer so this one was just a huge let down for me! I actually recieved it as a gift and I was very excited to try it but as soon as I tested it out I was extremely dissapointed. The scent was way too sweet for me, and not the good kind of sweet, but the kind of sweet that gives you headaches. It was really strong too and the berry scent was a little more overwhelming than fresh and fruity. The packaging and name were great but I was not pleased with the scent and ended up giving it to someone else.