August 22, 2014 | 1593 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this was waaaay too pink. no matter how much or little i used it. the coverage was ok and it made me very oily. i didnt use it long enough to notice any kind of skin perfection.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by trnnn

I bought it when it first came out a few years ago...and I still have almost the whole bottle. I have yellowish/darker skin so I think I used medium. The reason I purchased it were commercials that said it will do wonders to my skin and when I first applied it I saw wonders... for five minutes. My skin seemed really more radiant and glowing but after a short time it just turned greasy looking and weird. I have nothing to cover but I could still see the coverage was bad. Before writing this review I tried it ln again after these years but nothing has changed - it still works for 5 minutes!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this about 2 years ago, in 9th grade. Back then I had WAY worst breakouts. So basically I bought this when they first putted it out in stores. Pros? Good Coverage. That's it. Literally. My skin is more of Medium/Deep or Tan, acne prone, sensitive and a combination of Normal and Oily skin ( normal on the cheeks and chin and oily in my nose and two patches under my eyes, forehead? depends on the products that I use there). When I bought this the only color they had available at Walmart was Light/Medium. The packaging is meh because it too runny to be in an aplicator like that. The smell is too perfumy and every time I applied it gave me severe nasal allergies. It also broke me out TREMENDOUSLY. In ALL of my face. On top of that it gave me a really GREASY finish. So, if you have combo/oily acne-prone skin DO NOT RECOMMEND!! Thanks to this now I hate the WHOLE brand :/

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2014 8:26:00 AM More reviews by bags2777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! Hated it! Eww!

So I got this as a gift from my mom because like everyone else she fell for the advertising and hype. she got me the shade medium.

Well the price is good for a bb cream but you see this is not a bb cream this is bottle crap so it's too expensive.

The packaging is meh

The actual product smells weird, felt greasy on my SUPER DRY SKIN *gasp* and it made me look ashy though I felt greasy.

So no, just no

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:40:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is very on and off. Once the product has "expired" it starts to produce clumps that cannot be blended. All of the colours have a warm undertone so for all the people like me with pale, cool undertone can't use this product. It is said to be the best bb cream in Australia, no.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Beccac88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was quite surprised when I saw there was a negative rating for this, as I'm never without my bb cream! Now I've never had a different brand before one of my friends gave me a full tube a while ago as her tube was light, and it was too pale for her skin tone! Since then I've bought several tubes, some of which I've had to replace as my best friend has a habit of stealing them after I introduces her to be cream on holiday a few years back! I find that it even my skin out, as I have freckles and provides me with a light coverage that's jut enough when I'm having a good skin day! I always that a tube away with me and use it for everyday use, as Im rarely seen in public without some form of foundation on! It lasts for a while and even when you think you've run out I cut the tube and theres at least another weeks worth inside!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This product was gross. I got the lightest shade. It came out of the tube gloopy and orangey and looked horrible. Nevertheless, I gave it a chance. So i blended it into my skin and I instantly looked like an oompaloompa. The bb cream claims to mask redness but it did the opposite. My redness was more prominent and it made my face very cakey. I looked like the child of an orange crayola. Not fun. The only shed of light this product has is its scent and cheap price. I do not recommend this for the paler girls out there. This might be good for people with darker complexions than mine.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

On my skin this is a thick hard to blend cream. It didn't seem to set and stayed heavy and sticky feeling, even with setting powder. I do wear a primer with this so I was surprised that it looked so bad. Apart from these complaints I couldn't wear it even if I wanted to as the lightest shade is much too orange. A big disappointment from all the hype surrounding this products.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

Wow this stuff is weird. I put it on and it immediately started peeling off my skin?! And it highlighted my dry patches like none other. Had almost no coverage, even though it looks dark when you pour it out. Also very oily, shiny and sticky. Really no pros to this :/

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It has great coverage and so affordable! Blends like a dream and feels light on the skin yet my skin looks flawless! Just bought this on a whim after hearing all the hype about it and I'm mad I didn't get this sooner! I never use my high end foundations anymore. HOLY GRAIL STATUS! My face looks like it's glowing yet still natural. I always get alot of compliments when I wear this BB cream. As if it couldn't get any better, you get 2.5 fl oz for only $12! That's a steal!!!!
*I am the shade Light/Medium and it matches me perfectly. I'm a MAC NC30 for reference

Pros
flawless, natural looking
long wearing
light weight
inexpensive
tons of product
SPF 15
blends like a dream

Cons
none