Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose

4.1

on 9/11/2013 2:20:00 AM

I absolutely love this one. I guess it's not for everyone because even my mom told me it smells like a "grandma scent."

For me, it smells very sugary and divine. Raspberries, plum, and vanilla - with only a hint of rose (thank god, I usually don't like floral scents). There's some spice in it too. It starts out sweet and sugary, then settles into something darker and more subtle.

I like to wear this on my nights out because I feel it smells too sexy and feminine for the workplace. It's something you want to wear when you go out to a bar, or a candlelit dinner at a romantic place. This is for women in their mid to late twenties, thirties.

on 7/22/2013 6:43:00 PM

My signature fragrance!LOVE it sooo much!

on 7/22/2013 2:39:00 PM

I don't wanna be a partypooper, but NO THANK YOU. Beautiiiiful bottle, good quality nozzle, but the juice is awful to me. Or... Too much rosey, or powdery.. Or something, everything else was perfect but the fragrance.. :( + doesn't stay on the skin for more than 2h.. :(

on 7/17/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Deep berry, vanilla and powdered rose scent, sweet, but not unbearably so.Similar to a Lipstick rose type of scent. Linear, long lasting.

on 7/2/2013 8:49:00 AM

Love, love love this scent! It lasts alllll day, smells gorgeous, and I get compliments all the time when I wear it. It is on the stronger side, so only use a few sprays. I highly recommend its,

on 6/29/2013 12:09:00 PM

absolutely hated this scent..my mom got it as a gift and gave it to me because she disliked it but i couldnt bring myslef to like it because it has very strong very floraly smell which bothers me

on 6/8/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tested this earlier to see if I want to buy the full bottle. It begins with a burst of fresh fruity juicy goodness, then the berry tones subdued and the rose makes an entrance. On dry down it smells rather powdery to me, with berry tones still present, thank goodness. The berry tones prevents it from becoming bland and boring. It is quite a sweet scent, and I like it. Unfortunately, it didn't exactly knock my socks off, so I won't be buying.

on 6/8/2013 12:41:00 AM

When I was looking for a signature scent, this was one of the perfumes I had in mind to try out. So, I went to the store and immediately fell in love with it once it was sprayed.
It's more fruity to me than floral, so the name, "Tresor Midnight Rose" is a little deceiving, though the rose is still detectable. The top notes of raspberry and blackcurrant stand out way more than the middle notes of rose and jasmine, and peony, but the middle notes still peek through and balance the sweetness of the berry notes with a soft delicate touch. And then comes the mysterious base notes of vanilla, musk and cedar. These base notes balance the sweetness and freshness of the berries and floral notes, by adding a wonderful warmth and depth to the perfume. This is why this perfume can be classified as romantic, yet captivating and sensual, while still being true to femininity.
This perfume lasts a lot longer than most perfumes do on me, and I'd it lasts about 6-8 hours on the skin. However, on clothing it lasts a lot longer. I could still smell it on my jacket sleeve a few days later from spraying it, just once, on my wrist in the store.
After smelling tons of other perfumes, this one just wouldn't leave my mind. Though I smelt others that were wonderful, this one is feminine, classy, and sensual at the same time. Everything a lady should smell like is inside this bottle.
I highly recommend you try it out!

on 5/24/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ok, I bought this as a gift to myself last year for my 23rd birthday because at first whiff it immediately reminded me of Promesse. However, it isn't as airy and light on me...if that makes sense. I love the scent and would repurchase, however the staying power on me is horrible. I found myself having to carry it in my purse and reapply due to the lack of staying power. However, this is still a winner for me and I recommend purchasing this as a gift set.

on 2/13/2013 1:45:00 PM

I literally love the smell, I like it so much, I'm afraid I will use up too much.

Popular Fragrances