Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose

4.1

on 11/17/2013 9:37:00 PM

I love this fragrance! It's hard for me to understand the negative reviews, but opinions are like, well you know! The blast of berries and dark fruits at the beginning is a lift like nothing else! It makes me feel sexy and pretty and that's saying a lot because next b-day I turn 60! At first I was afraid this fragrance would be a big young for me but after trying out two samples I had to have a fb of it. I bought the largest one because I enjoy wearing this fragrance and the longer it develops on me the better! It's not a particularly complex fragrance-but there is rose in there somewhere, but not too much because to me rosy fragrances bring about the memory of my grandmother and that's not who I want to smell like! This is like Cafe Rose without the coffee and with a little more fruit. I find it lasts relatively well because my skin, at this time in my life, eats perfume and nothing lasts. Midnight Rose is the exception. After a few hrs. I can still smell it! Now a few hrs. may not seem lilke much to the normal person, but I'm not the normal person. My skin is dry and no fragrance lasts particularly long on me. It's discouraging, but I can live with it. I just have to carry a purse spray of whatever fragrance I'm wearing.

I do recommend trying this fragrance. I'm a bit hard to please, so if I like this I think most people will be pleased with it! So get a sample at your perfume bar and give it a try-it's worth it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Midnight Rose has raspberries,rose,vanilla...smells like raspberries,vanilla & a little rose to me,like the sweetness it has...love perfumes & body sprays with berries & vanilla...

on 9/11/2013 2:20:00 AM

I absolutely love this one. I guess it's not for everyone because even my mom told me it smells like a "grandma scent."

For me, it smells very sugary and divine. Raspberries, plum, and vanilla - with only a hint of rose (thank god, I usually don't like floral scents). There's some spice in it too. It starts out sweet and sugary, then settles into something darker and more subtle.

I like to wear this on my nights out because I feel it smells too sexy and feminine for the workplace. It's something you want to wear when you go out to a bar, or a candlelit dinner at a romantic place. This is for women in their mid to late twenties, thirties.

on 7/22/2013 6:43:00 PM

My signature fragrance!LOVE it sooo much!

on 7/22/2013 2:39:00 PM

I don't wanna be a partypooper, but NO THANK YOU. Beautiiiiful bottle, good quality nozzle, but the juice is awful to me. Or... Too much rosey, or powdery.. Or something, everything else was perfect but the fragrance.. :( + doesn't stay on the skin for more than 2h.. :(

on 7/17/2013 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Deep berry, vanilla and powdered rose scent, sweet, but not unbearably so.Similar to a Lipstick rose type of scent. Linear, long lasting.

on 7/2/2013 8:49:00 AM

Love, love love this scent! It lasts alllll day, smells gorgeous, and I get compliments all the time when I wear it. It is on the stronger side, so only use a few sprays. I highly recommend its,

on 6/29/2013 12:09:00 PM

absolutely hated this scent..my mom got it as a gift and gave it to me because she disliked it but i couldnt bring myslef to like it because it has very strong very floraly smell which bothers me

on 6/8/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I tested this earlier to see if I want to buy the full bottle. It begins with a burst of fresh fruity juicy goodness, then the berry tones subdued and the rose makes an entrance. On dry down it smells rather powdery to me, with berry tones still present, thank goodness. The berry tones prevents it from becoming bland and boring. It is quite a sweet scent, and I like it. Unfortunately, it didn't exactly knock my socks off, so I won't be buying.

on 6/8/2013 12:41:00 AM

When I was looking for a signature scent, this was one of the perfumes I had in mind to try out. So, I went to the store and immediately fell in love with it once it was sprayed.
It's more fruity to me than floral, so the name, "Tresor Midnight Rose" is a little deceiving, though the rose is still detectable. The top notes of raspberry and blackcurrant stand out way more than the middle notes of rose and jasmine, and peony, but the middle notes still peek through and balance the sweetness of the berry notes with a soft delicate touch. And then comes the mysterious base notes of vanilla, musk and cedar. These base notes balance the sweetness and freshness of the berries and floral notes, by adding a wonderful warmth and depth to the perfume. This is why this perfume can be classified as romantic, yet captivating and sensual, while still being true to femininity.
This perfume lasts a lot longer than most perfumes do on me, and I'd it lasts about 6-8 hours on the skin. However, on clothing it lasts a lot longer. I could still smell it on my jacket sleeve a few days later from spraying it, just once, on my wrist in the store.
After smelling tons of other perfumes, this one just wouldn't leave my mind. Though I smelt others that were wonderful, this one is feminine, classy, and sensual at the same time. Everything a lady should smell like is inside this bottle.
I highly recommend you try it out!

Popular Fragrances