April 16, 2014 | 1482 users online

BB Cream - TheFACEShop - Power Perfection BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

This product does not work on me. Applied it on the left side on my face while using my current MAC studio sculpt on my right. The effects of the BB cream upon first application came out tad too grey/ yellow for my liking. It also made my pores sweat a lot. After applying both sides of my face with MAC pressed powder, the BB cream was cakey under my lids and my pores were more obvious. After an hour plus, the MAC studio sculpt still made my skin more radiant but the BB cream made me look more sallow and yellow. Perhaps this is not the best BB cream for yellow skinned chinese girls with medium skin tone. It did win an award from Her World Singapore though, so maybe it just does not work for me. Price wise, too expensive for a BB cream that does not really have that great an effect on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by krystleclear

I generally rotate between several bb creams and foundations and this is one of my favorite products. I always get compliments whenever I wear this because it gives me a bright natural look. I will never forget the look on my client's face one morning when she saw me. Her eyes became so huge and she told me that she was creeped out by my flawless skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by laurennguyen

Overall, this was a pretty good BB cream. Although the 2 shades offered were a bit on the fair side, I could only use it for a month before the summer came and I was too tan. But I use this product on my friends a lot and set it with powder and the final look is flawless. It's light and liquidy and if I were paler, I would definitely use this everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by solacevy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have tried the sample in both shades. The quantity of the product in the sample size is actually a lot. Since the cream is a bit thick and very pigmented, less usage is actually good enough. I have a very oily skin and this cream doesn't help to control my sebum secretion, however it doesn't slide off when I blotted my face. In a very hot weather, especially in equatorial region that I am living in, I can't rely on this cream 100%. So what I did was, I used this as part of my primer. Since it gives high coverage, I used a tiny bit of Revlon Colorstay foundation over. Of course, the skin feels sticky so I set the foundation with loose powder. The bb cream and the foundation lasts whole day, with blotting of course. But the coverage stays until I got home after being outdoor from 10 a.m to 2pm. Despite it doesn't control oil secretion, I love it due to its lasting power and coverage. I am going to buy the 40g bottle, however the price for it in Brunei is over the top which is almost BND$60 = US$48. That's why I am saving my 50% off birthday voucher for it he he.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:06:00 PM More reviews by PinkSoldier2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really LOVED this bb cream! I only tried the sample and now I cant wait to buy the full size. A little goes a long way! It's light but it has great coverage, I liked it a LOT more than the Missha Perfect Cover bb cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I used 3 samples of this in Natural Beige colour. It is a high coverage bb cream and covers most blemishes, and gives a dewy, make-up/foundation look If you use a bit too much it can look a bit cakey. It is thick and a bit hard to spread so you have to work quickly. For my combination skin, oil control is average, areas prone to being oil will get a bit oily after 2-4 hours depending on weather. Retail price for the full size tube is expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one high coverage bb cream! It's more high coverage than any of my foundations, which is a bit shocking! I don't need even need a pea sized amount... Just a little dot on each cheek and forehead and wow, total coverage. It lasts quite awhile on me, and feels very comfortable. I would only wear this in the winter though, it's too heavy and not enough oil control for spring or summer. You can rub it REALLY well into your skin, and the coverage remains the same and looks so natural. What I like about this BB cream is the fact that it does not oxidize, I'm sure I have the fairest shade and it is absolutely perfect for my fair skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by alezcia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first BB Cream.... it's gives dewy look which is ok and less coverage and after awhile my face tends to get oilly especially my T-zone, I have to damp with tissue quite a few times... not suitable for my skin type...

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Derianna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

first i got a sample of this bb cream when i purchase korean skin care online, i gave it a try and it got my heart for bb cream, i once like skinfood bb cream (red bean line). texture is light but more coverage than skinfood bb cream, i ever try this with and without black egg pore primer from skinfood. my experience is, when use the primer, this bb cream glide more easily, only need small amount can cover all my face. even a little tinny sample sachet once was last for 7 usage! but when i didnt use primer, i need more amount. anyway, with or without primer, this bb cream makes my skin look healthy, radiant, and dewy. even in photo, i can see my face has a healthy glowing look. my skin is NC 20, i have this in lightest shade, it look so white at bigning, but wait til it oxidize it blend so well as my 2nd skin. love love this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by lilvanity

I have this product in a tube like container. It has a heavy coverage, made my skin look smooth. Almost seem like a full coverage foundation. I don't think it controls oil cause my face gets sticky after a few hours. Lasts longer cause I only use a squeeze or two for the whole face. It would be great for pictures or formal occasions but a bit too much for everyday wear, it feels too heavy on the face.