April 17, 2014 | 1834 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy Moly, I never thought a Taylor Swift fragrance would be an HG fragrance for me. I don't have a personal vendetta against her, she just seems so boy crazy. I like that this is a sweet fragrance but not overwhelmingly sweet like Pink Sugar. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

Love this!! It's one of those perfumes you love or hate but everyone I know loves it! It smells like a sweet berry scent, very nice. I believe I bought it for around $70 and I bought a smaller travel one at wal mart for $35. I use it almost everyday and had it for about a year now and still have like half the small Bottle left!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I accidentally bought this one thinking it was the "Red" version after sampling it in a store.
It was nothing like the perfume I sampled and I was even doubting it was a Taylor swift perfume at all. The scent was so overpoweringly sweet I couldn't recognize anything other than that an alcohol. I quickly returned it and bought the correct one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all this, once sprayed on body the scent is really strong. It has a sweet and floral scent which lasts a few hours and fades to a simple musky base note as the day goes by. The scent lasts until the next day too! I love this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Nauneei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume, i was somewhat of a skeptic about purchasing it at first bc im not a huge fan of taylor swifr but whatever i bought it anyway and i love it bc its soft and sweet i don't like bold spicy fragrances so this fits me perfect♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the smell! Lasts for hours !!!! 🌸

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by irenerose

Fell in love with the sweet smell as soon as i tested it. Last for hours, comes in a cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ChristaLeigh93

I absolutely love this perfume! It is a bit expensive, but it was worth every penny. As soon as you squirt it out of the bottle, it's a bit over whelming.. But after just a couple minutes, the perfume "mellows" down and smells sooo good! I get complimented on it all the time!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The bottle is amazing... but to me its the exact copy of the cheap vanilla musk body spray girls used to douse themselves with after gym in the 90's to cover up the fact they hadn't showered (the stronger, the better was the concensus at the time). Its like a cross between Britney Spears Curious and Avon Vanilla Musk, plus Thierry Muglers Angel and Adidas Mens Sports Musk deodorant thrown in. Its not really a fruity floral - more a soft oriental. I get a couple of seconds of weak sugared raspberry jelly. Then 5 minutes of mind-splittingly sneezy, sugary powder. When that dies down it leaves a powdery vanilla crystal musk, like that cheap vanilla musk sports spray I mentioned. I really dislike this on others. I find it gives me a migrane, makes me sneeze and burns the back of my throat. I notice it really lingers in nylon clothing even through many washes which is good or bad depending on how much you like it. I can't see this as "innocent" for a young teen. Not tender, nor delicate. I find it cheap, sickly, brash and offensively loud, like a drunken teen desparate to get noticed for all the wrong reasons. The bottle wears a pretty dress - but classy? No.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by aesprit100

I love this perfume it smells good and lasts pretty long. I smelled this perfume before at walmart but it was like almost $15 for a very small bottle. I found this perfume at Marshalls for only $20 I was so excited. I love the smell of this.