September 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a bit dubious about this perfume at first, since the bottle did look a little young with the chain thing and I was afraid I had picked up a teen sensation kind of fragrance, but actually, it's incredibly nice!

For £20 at the Co-op closing sale, I took a chance and purchased Wonderstruck and I'm so glad I did.

The fragrance is sweet and fruity but soft at the same time. It definitely has some staying power but not in an overbearing way. I usually use it for day time rather than going out, just because I have some other favourites I use for night/special occasions.

The bottle does look a little teen-like but I'm really not bothered since the fragrance itself is really nice, and at the end of the day, you don't buy a perfume based on the bottle!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by roarhissmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this perfume, as the bottle is very attractive and I am also a fan of Taylor swift; however, this perfume was way too strong to me and smelled very synthetic and cheap. I tried it on in the store and thought I might like it better after it dried down, but I never could like it. If you like very strong, sweet smells then this is a good option for you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I think this is a very generic scent. Nothing to go out of your way to find. All I smell is freesia, sandalwood, and musk. I have not smelled any of the other notes unfortunately. It's a nice simple scent but nothing special. I have worn this different times and continue to smell the same notes.
Glad I did not buy it yet & used the sample instead. I won't be purchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I think that all berries smell similar when used in perfumes, but WONDERSTRUCK has slightly more distinctive notes of raspberry and blackberry. After the berries the peach is the next strongest fruit - which surprised me as it's meant to be a base note, yet it develops soon after being applied to skin. The soft vanilla is present through all of the fragrance, with adds a creamy sweetness and warmth to the mix.

WONDERSTUCK is meant to contain thirteen different floral notes, but - aside from a breeze of freesia - none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of raspberry, peach and vanilla. The sandalwood and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - nice, but it is a blend that is used in many fragrances today.

Scent notes: Raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia, apple blossom, vanilla, honeysuckle, white hibiscus, amber, musk and sandalwood.

Although I think WONDERSTRUCK is 'nice', very wearable and wears quite well, I won't be replacing my bottle. As whilst it is pleasant to wear, it's nothing new and it doesn't excite me. Lots of people compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy [another EA release], but I don't get the comparison at all. I'd say this is more along the lines of a Harajuku Lovers release; Music.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy Moly, I never thought a Taylor Swift fragrance would be an HG fragrance for me. I don't have a personal vendetta against her, she just seems so boy crazy. I like that this is a sweet fragrance but not overwhelmingly sweet like Pink Sugar. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MassacrPrincess

Love this!! It's one of those perfumes you love or hate but everyone I know loves it! It smells like a sweet berry scent, very nice. I believe I bought it for around $70 and I bought a smaller travel one at wal mart for $35. I use it almost everyday and had it for about a year now and still have like half the small Bottle left!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I accidentally bought this one thinking it was the "Red" version after sampling it in a store.
It was nothing like the perfume I sampled and I was even doubting it was a Taylor swift perfume at all. The scent was so overpoweringly sweet I couldn't recognize anything other than that an alcohol. I quickly returned it and bought the correct one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all this, once sprayed on body the scent is really strong. It has a sweet and floral scent which lasts a few hours and fades to a simple musky base note as the day goes by. The scent lasts until the next day too! I love this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Nauneei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this perfume, i was somewhat of a skeptic about purchasing it at first bc im not a huge fan of taylor swifr but whatever i bought it anyway and i love it bc its soft and sweet i don't like bold spicy fragrances so this fits me perfect♥

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by HoneymoonAvenue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the smell! Lasts for hours !!!! 🌸