December 19, 2014 | 1694 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its good but i did get some breakouts , noticed much better results with genefique,now i use it when i wear make up , good base for foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by anne117

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this to try it and won't be buying it. The texture of this cream is not light at all, not refreshing, it is hideous and greasy, so much so that it made me itchy as soon as put it on. Sticky, greasy, awful......I will go on using my Korres products, pure and effective, I will not change my Wild rose 24-hour hydrating and brightening cream for nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this serum one month ago at the Duty Free. It costed me about $80USD for a 30 ML bottle. This is very pricey for me so I apply this only on my scar and my deep lines area.

After 1 month, it did something... well, about 10%-5%... slightly better scar & lines seem to fade a bit but not very noticeable yet. ummm I'd say it gives the same results as products with main active ingredients as Palmitoyl Peptide as the main ingredients but it takes a a bit more time to see the results.

I think I will not buy this again since Vichy (owned by L'oreal) just launched its Ideal serum which also contains 4% LR 2412 and Vichy's LHA acids. But before that I might switch to EsteeLauder's Perfectionists CP+R first to prevent my skin to get 'immuned' to LR2412.

Propably, I will keep alternating between Estee Perfectionists CP+R and Vichy Ideal's LR2412 for many next months to come.

-----
Update: I got a sample of SKII Sign Uplifter and one the 1st night I mix it with Visionaire, the deep/pitted scar improved in 3-7 nights. I don't know what made the pitted (deep one) seem to fade but Visionaire alone (using it after L'oreal Youth Code, which is Genefique's Dupe) does not provide this fast result.

I think L'oreal wants people to use Visionaire and Genefique BOTH morning AND evening but I 've been applying both at only my night time routine.

I also got Perfectionist CP+R now. I use it in the morning and Visionaire at night.
After Perfectionist ran out, I am planning to try Rojukiss Snail Serum and Laneige's Time Freeze Essence.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by sistercurare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I definitely love it. My skin looks much better after 3 weeks of once-a-day use. Smoother and more velvety. In comparison to Estee Advanced night repair or Perfectionist or even Lancome Genifique, I would say Visionnaire is way better.
Will I buy it? NO . At this price no, I think it is still too expensive for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is not a miracle product, but not a terrible product either. Definitely not worth the money, I'd go with Olay's serums/treatments over this product. Fancy packaging, price tag, etc. If you are interested, try to obtain a sample from your local department store. If you have sensitive skin, you may be interested in giving this product a shot. Otherwise, I'd try something less expensive and equally or more effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by sophieholly98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate to be such a dampener. I know most of you who are reading this are probably hoping it is a miracle product. But I tried this product morning and night. Until the bottle ran out. My skin didn't improve. And if anything it came worse and oilier. I was so disappointed after reading all the great reviews. It was a bottle that I couldn't see when it was running low. And also it was extremely expensive. All I'm saying is, there are much better products at lower prices. That work.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

So surprised! This is the ONLY serum I've ever recommended. I have oily acne prone skin so they all break me out. Except this one which really truly made my pores so much smaller in just days. Also it has evened out some red spots I had from healed bumps. My skin looks amazing! Like no foundation needed amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This burned me very badly. I tried it at macys and within seconds needed to run to find a baby wipe to wash my face. Then I headed to the bathroom to splash water on my face. It was still burning into the evening. I had to moisturize with Vaseline at night for 2 days... All that for a product that spent 20 seconds on my skin.

For science I had a sephora sample and put a tiny bit on my forehead to gage a reaction. Again BURNING

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

LOVE this serum! Didn't think I would ..... But I do. I have been using Lancome's Genifique Advanced Concentrate for several months and it has done wonders for my skin - my skin is more luminous and even toned, and age spots/acne marks faded significantly. Genifique has made such a HUGE improvement in my skin tone, but I needed something to address my skin texture. I have large pores (oily skin), fine lines (42 years old) and overall uneven skin texture (too many years of harsh acne products, etc...). A Lancome Rep put a deluxe sample of Visionnaire in my bag 2 weeks ago, and so I figured I would try it out.

I apply Genifique first (all over, even around eyes), then Visionnaire (also all over, even around eyes), then eye cream. I have oily skin so I don't use another moisturizer on top ... The 2 serums are enough moisture for me. I did this twice a day, morning and night immediately after cleansing for the last 2 weeks. And holy moly! The difference in my skin is amazing! In 2 weeks my pores are so much smaller and more refined, my fine lines are diminished (especially the tiny fine lines under my eyes), and my unevenly textured skin has become smooth as a baby's bottom! Honestly, between the Genifique and the Visionnaire, my skin looks amazing! I am sooooo pleased with this combo and will continue using both!

In fact, I went back to the Lancome counter today and purchased the largest size Visionnaire they had. The Rep gushed about how great it is .... and I have to agree!
Granted, everyone's skin is different, and what works for one person may not work for another, but my advice to anyone considering Visionnaire would be ..... Go get a sample of Visionnaire and test it out to see how you like it. Ask for a deluxe size sample in the little jar (will last a week or two depending how much you use), not the sample packet (like 2 days worth), that way you can try it before you buy it, because it is expensive. I love it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have such mixed feelings about this serum. I love it because for me if I get a spot and pop it and I put this serum on it. The zit I kid you not by morning is flat! Whatever that ingredient is at 34 years of age it seems to work for my skin. The price is what I cannot justify especially when there are dupes like L'Oreal who owns Lancome. There new Age Perfect has a smaller amount of the LR2412. It's not 4% but it does have it so, if this works for your skin there are alternatives. I got a deluxe sample and am milking it for all it's worth. Using it only as a spot treatment to save it. I see samples online for like 5$ or I did find the 1ounce for 60 something but I just cannot justify purchasing it.

It does work for me. So I have to give it a good review because it has worked when none of the products in my skincare arsenal would. Especially the hormonal zits which this seems to work very well on. In my case its like a love/hate relationship because there are dupes. For me though they have been hard to find. I'm going to try the L'Oreal if it works sweet if not I'll break down and get another deluxe sample since when I'm in a skin crisis I cannot go without this! If you have the cash I still say try a sample. If you have hormonal skin this just might work for you.