July 26, 2014 | 1867 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by sistercurare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I definitely love it. My skin looks much better after 3 weeks of once-a-day use. Smoother and more velvety. In comparison to Estee Advanced night repair or Perfectionist or even Lancome Genifique, I would say Visionnaire is way better.
Will I buy it? NO . At this price no, I think it is still too expensive for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

This is not a miracle product, but not a terrible product either. Definitely not worth the money, I'd go with Olay's serums/treatments over this product. Fancy packaging, price tag, etc. If you are interested, try to obtain a sample from your local department store. If you have sensitive skin, you may be interested in giving this product a shot. Otherwise, I'd try something less expensive and equally or more effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by sophieholly98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hate to be such a dampener. I know most of you who are reading this are probably hoping it is a miracle product. But I tried this product morning and night. Until the bottle ran out. My skin didn't improve. And if anything it came worse and oilier. I was so disappointed after reading all the great reviews. It was a bottle that I couldn't see when it was running low. And also it was extremely expensive. All I'm saying is, there are much better products at lower prices. That work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

So surprised! This is the ONLY serum I've ever recommended. I have oily acne prone skin so they all break me out. Except this one which really truly made my pores so much smaller in just days. Also it has evened out some red spots I had from healed bumps. My skin looks amazing! Like no foundation needed amazing.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This burned me very badly. I tried it at macys and within seconds needed to run to find a baby wipe to wash my face. Then I headed to the bathroom to splash water on my face. It was still burning into the evening. I had to moisturize with Vaseline at night for 2 days... All that for a product that spent 20 seconds on my skin.

For science I had a sephora sample and put a tiny bit on my forehead to gage a reaction. Again BURNING

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

LOVE this serum! Didn't think I would ..... But I do. I have been using Lancome's Genifique Advanced Concentrate for several months and it has done wonders for my skin - my skin is more luminous and even toned, and age spots/acne marks faded significantly. Genifique has made such a HUGE improvement in my skin tone, but I needed something to address my skin texture. I have large pores (oily skin), fine lines (42 years old) and overall uneven skin texture (too many years of harsh acne products, etc...). A Lancome Rep put a deluxe sample of Visionnaire in my bag 2 weeks ago, and so I figured I would try it out.

I apply Genifique first (all over, even around eyes), then Visionnaire (also all over, even around eyes), then eye cream. I have oily skin so I don't use another moisturizer on top ... The 2 serums are enough moisture for me. I did this twice a day, morning and night immediately after cleansing for the last 2 weeks. And holy moly! The difference in my skin is amazing! In 2 weeks my pores are so much smaller and more refined, my fine lines are diminished (especially the tiny fine lines under my eyes), and my unevenly textured skin has become smooth as a baby's bottom! Honestly, between the Genifique and the Visionnaire, my skin looks amazing! I am sooooo pleased with this combo and will continue using both!

In fact, I went back to the Lancome counter today and purchased the largest size Visionnaire they had. The Rep gushed about how great it is .... and I have to agree!
Granted, everyone's skin is different, and what works for one person may not work for another, but my advice to anyone considering Visionnaire would be ..... Go get a sample of Visionnaire and test it out to see how you like it. Ask for a deluxe size sample in the little jar (will last a week or two depending how much you use), not the sample packet (like 2 days worth), that way you can try it before you buy it, because it is expensive. I love it!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have such mixed feelings about this serum. I love it because for me if I get a spot and pop it and I put this serum on it. The zit I kid you not by morning is flat! Whatever that ingredient is at 34 years of age it seems to work for my skin. The price is what I cannot justify especially when there are dupes like L'Oreal who owns Lancome. There new Age Perfect has a smaller amount of the LR2412. It's not 4% but it does have it so, if this works for your skin there are alternatives. I got a deluxe sample and am milking it for all it's worth. Using it only as a spot treatment to save it. I see samples online for like 5$ or I did find the 1ounce for 60 something but I just cannot justify purchasing it.

It does work for me. So I have to give it a good review because it has worked when none of the products in my skincare arsenal would. Especially the hormonal zits which this seems to work very well on. In my case its like a love/hate relationship because there are dupes. For me though they have been hard to find. I'm going to try the L'Oreal if it works sweet if not I'll break down and get another deluxe sample since when I'm in a skin crisis I cannot go without this! If you have the cash I still say try a sample. If you have hormonal skin this just might work for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

First of all ... yes, i am 22 and i am aware that i do not need wrinkle correction creams or any other products for that matter.

I got this because i initially thought it would kill or at least help make my expression lines not so proeminent and also help my very dry skin be more elastic.

I have to admit i do not use it on a regular basis, i usually put it on like 3 days a week on clean skin before i go to sleep.
Texture is soft and a bit liquidy, it is not a dense cream, it absorbs almost instantly and it leaves the skin soft & hydrated.
It has a scent to it, its not anything strong or overbearing but it is there.

How it works? It works perfectly to calm dry skin and to give it a natural radiance and elasticity but my fine lines are still there, i feel they did get better but still there and well i have been using this for over 6 month, now it doesnt really bother me personally because again, i am 22 ... i do not know how it will work for a lady over 40 that being said but i am very satisfied with it for making my dry skin elastic, recharged and happy. Dry skin can really be a pain sometimes and this has helped a lot.

Now i know there are a lot of products specially made just for dry skin but believe me i have tried them and this is by far the best thing. This, coconut oil and marigold cream bring my skin to life :) ... of course Visionaire is ten times the price of those last 2 but its easy to use and does wonders, at least it does for me.

Yes i will repurchace.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by qmsterling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and tried it on half of one of my forehead lines for several weeks (gotta be scientific about this before plunking down such a huge chunk of change). Speaking of change... there was none. No noticeable difference after several weeks of daily use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Susank71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Enjoyed the free samples I received with my many gifts with purchase. Was tossing around the idea of Botox or some sort of filler when I turned 43 a few weeks ago. Opted to get a full size bottle and splurge on this item before going the more expensive painful route. I've been using it for over a 6 months now and noticed a real improvement in my skin pores, more luminous, it even improved or smoothed out the scrinkly skin under my eyes. Leaves a nice silky feeling after if soaks into your skin. Soaks in really fast too. I sometimes just wear it alone on my skin it makes my skin look that great. I regularly use this with my LancĂ´me high resolution moisturizer. Visionnaire even great to use around your eyes and in crease brow bone. The bottle is very nice too. A little goes a long way.