Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.1

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 7/9/2014 11:05:00 PM

I tried this and didn't like it at all...it didn't seem to do anything but gave me clogged pores....also there is some perfume to it which I don't appreciate in skin care products...I think Lancome generally make really good perfume, even their shower gel smells sooo awesome, but for skin care and makeup not so much...

on 7/5/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used the entire bottle and didn't notice any improvement in my skin. In fact, it dried it out (which is not surprising given that it contains alcohol).

The smell and the look of the bottle were the only things I liked about this product.

So given the price, I would definitely not buy it again.

on 6/22/2014 11:10:00 AM

I normally am not the type of person who would spend so much money on a single skincare item. I splurge on makeup sometimes but I usually keep my skincare pretty simple, natural and inexpensive. I have combo skin, oily nose and chin and dry cheeks. I get the odd small breakout but my skin isn't acne prone.

After buying a Lancome foundation I received a deluxe sample of Visionnaire, otherwise I never would have even tried it.

Firstly, it is scented, which isn't my favourite thing in a face product. Its a light perfumy scent, but luckily I am not able to smell it once it is dry. It dries and absorbs very quickly and leaves a nice smooth finish which works very well under liquid or powder foundation. I used it instead of a primer.

I also had a sample of Genifique so I used them alternately until I ran out, usually in the morning but sometimes at night too.

I noticed an immediate difference in the way my skin looked. It happened so fast I thought it might be a fluke and my skin just happened to look great that day, but as I continued to use it my skin looked better and better. I ran out and just ordered a full sized bottle of Visionnaire, although the price nearly killed me. I am hoping I get the same results with just the Visionnaire, if not I will probably get the Genifique too, because I know that combination definitely worked for me. I'd love to try the DreamTone serum too but I'm not that wealthy!

Once I am through my bottle of Visionnaire I will update this review, but so far this is the first time I've been so impressed with a skincare product that I've spent this much money on it.

on 6/20/2014 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

The only serum that's ever made a difference. Went on a hike so was without a lick of makeup and my friend asked what I did bc my skin looked luminous and my pores looked smaller. Bought a bottle as soon as I ran out. Pricey but worth it. I really wish I hadn't wasted my money on the Dr Dennis gross serum which did absolutely nothing despite its stellar reviews

on 6/19/2014 11:05:00 PM

Its good but i did get some breakouts , noticed much better results with genefique,now i use it when i wear make up , good base for foundation

on 6/12/2014 3:30:00 PM

I got a sample of this to try it and won't be buying it. The texture of this cream is not light at all, not refreshing, it is hideous and greasy, so much so that it made me itchy as soon as put it on. Sticky, greasy, awful......I will go on using my Korres products, pure and effective, I will not change my Wild rose 24-hour hydrating and brightening cream for nothing.

on 6/8/2014 8:55:00 AM

I bought this serum one month ago at the Duty Free. It costed me about $80USD for a 30 ML bottle. This is very pricey for me so I apply this only on my scar and my deep lines area.

After 1 month, it did something... well, about 10%-5%... slightly better scar & lines seem to fade a bit but not very noticeable yet. ummm I'd say it gives the same results as products with main active ingredients as Palmitoyl Peptide as the main ingredients but it takes a a bit more time to see the results.

I think I will not buy this again since Vichy (owned by L'oreal) just launched its Ideal serum which also contains 4% LR 2412 and Vichy's LHA acids. But before that I might switch to EsteeLauder's Perfectionists CP+R first to prevent my skin to get 'immuned' to LR2412.

Propably, I will keep alternating between Estee Perfectionists CP+R and Vichy Ideal's LR2412 for many next months to come.

-----
Update: I got a sample of SKII Sign Uplifter and one the 1st night I mix it with Visionaire, the deep/pitted scar improved in 3-7 nights. I don't know what made the pitted (deep one) seem to fade but Visionaire alone (using it after L'oreal Youth Code, which is Genefique's Dupe) does not provide this fast result.

I think L'oreal wants people to use Visionaire and Genefique BOTH morning AND evening but I 've been applying both at only my night time routine.

I also got Perfectionist CP+R now. I use it in the morning and Visionaire at night.
After Perfectionist ran out, I am planning to try Rojukiss Snail Serum and Laneige's Time Freeze Essence.

on 5/31/2014 5:24:00 AM

I definitely love it. My skin looks much better after 3 weeks of once-a-day use. Smoother and more velvety. In comparison to Estee Advanced night repair or Perfectionist or even Lancome Genifique, I would say Visionnaire is way better.
Will I buy it? NO . At this price no, I think it is still too expensive for me!

on 4/23/2014 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is not a miracle product, but not a terrible product either. Definitely not worth the money, I'd go with Olay's serums/treatments over this product. Fancy packaging, price tag, etc. If you are interested, try to obtain a sample from your local department store. If you have sensitive skin, you may be interested in giving this product a shot. Otherwise, I'd try something less expensive and equally or more effective.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I hate to be such a dampener. I know most of you who are reading this are probably hoping it is a miracle product. But I tried this product morning and night. Until the bottle ran out. My skin didn't improve. And if anything it came worse and oilier. I was so disappointed after reading all the great reviews. It was a bottle that I couldn't see when it was running low. And also it was extremely expensive. All I'm saying is, there are much better products at lower prices. That work.

Popular Treatments (Face)