December 22, 2014 | 1665 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Turnaround Overnight Radiance Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by brittany14

This is my HG night cream! My skin looks completely different in the morning. Redness is down, acne is less inflamed, and overall skin tone is improved. The salicylic acid helps with my acne and it has definitely helped with moisturizing my oily skin without making it greasy. It's a little shiny going on, but it's a night cream so as long as my hubby doesn't mind a shiny face, that doesn't really bother me. The only qualm I have with this product is the packaging, I would prefer if it came in a tube or pump rather than the jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tripsey81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Tried this not bad, makes you skin feel smooth and like you had a facial in the morning, though it did not address all my skin concerns. being 32 seeing some signs of ageing, moving on to a different product that will complament these concerns

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by missashleyosu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This cream is emollient and makes my skin smooth but is heavy and I am super oily in the morning. my skin feels smoother but I am not sure if it's from this cream. had a sample not sure if I'd buy

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by Poli93

My HG night cream. I have young skin but since it's combination with large/congested pores it can get pretty dull. This moisturizer saves it every evening. It's effective and I don't wake up with a grease pit instead of my face. Yes, it gives quite a sheen but it's a night cream so I don't mind (and if you're worried about any overnight partner freaking out over a little shine my advice is change the partner, not the cream cause it's wonderful).
I've lost count of how many times I've repurchased it, lasts ages. I do wish it weren't in a pot since it's not very hygienic and it's quite expensive, but again lasts ages so it's an alright investment.
Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by MzVikkee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overall this is excellent if you're wanting to improve the quality of your skin. There will come a time though that you won't see any improvement. I recommend using daily for 30 days and then alternating with another nighttime moisturizer. I did notice an improvement in and softness after i used it for 10 days. I wish it was in a tube instead of a jar. Jar pkg is not sanitary and it also breaks down the ingredients faster.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Lorraine6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A lovely, rich moisturizer. I have sensitive, combination skin so I only apply it to the drier areas of my face. My skin is softer as a result but there's no difference at all in clarity, pore size, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Zoelee0406

It is a pretty good night cream, but still a little bit thick, it dose hydrate my skin all night long, but sometimes my T-zone gets a little bit too oily during the night or in the morning. I like it, because it doesn't have fragrance and good for sensitive skin, which I am. The price is pretty high I have to say, I might not buy it again if I can find something else works the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Starlajean12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This moisturizer doesn't get talked about enough, it's absolutely the best night time moisturizer out there. And this is coming from a gel moisturizer lover. In the winter this is a must have. Does not cause me to break out, my skin doesn't produce more oil, I get more compliments on my skin when I use this over anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by beecky

Amazing stuff. Very moisturizing but not greasy, light and fresh smelling yet fragrance free, and makes my skin look visibly more smooth and even. I detest all foundation and can't stand the feeling of it on my face, and that's coming from a former foundation junkie. I just couldn't stand the fact that I was purchasing all of this high-end skin-perfecting makeup, when I could better invest in skincare products that will actually make my skin better, not just cover up the problem. This product, along with the Clinique 3-step system, has made me 100% confident in going out without foundation. My skin has never looked so smooth and bright and flawless without makeup. This also didn't break me out, which is a big plus. I also have sensitive skin, and this was rather soothing and calming to the skin. My HG nighttime moisturizer, for sure !

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Jr88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Being the age of 49, I can see the way my skin is starting to change, I've notice it was more red, pores are getting larger, and more breakouts than before, I thought I was done with that from
my teens, who would have know right, I received this product in a free gift and decided to give it a try, after all what have I got to loose right, I've notice a big difference in a week, I will continue to use this product as long as I keep getting these results!!