July 30, 2014 | 1721 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Smooth Absolute ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by sdelory

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product; actually better than many of the more expensive highend products I've tried. It goes on so smooth and provides great coverage without being too much. I don't mind the brush, I put a bit on my face using the brush and then use my beauty blender to blend it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jeremyswife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this product and it certainly did not dissapoint. I was actually very surprised at the quality of this drugstore foundation. I'm a high end foundation and product kind of girl but this might acutally become an hg for me. Right now my skin has been annoying the heck out of me. I gave birth to my third baby almost five months ago and my skin has become dry and I was having minor breakouts which sent me to a dermatologist. My dermatologist prescribed me differin cream for acne that would have most probably went away on its on...well my skin went from dry to minor breakouts to even more dry and flakey and a intial breakout that has left my skin a hot mess to say the least. My matte foundations like Lancome teint Idole and Clarins Ever Matte has not been flattering on my bumpy skin. Ok on to the review...This foundation has been great at smoothing out my skin. It has a glow to it but it's not too glowy to the point that my skin looks oily. It's very buildable. I would say the coverage is medium and buildable without a cakey look. For the most part it feels light on my skin but it does feel a bit heavier than what i'm use to but I don't mind it. It looks so beautiful on my skin and it looks great out in natural light and It also photgraphs very well! My face almost looks airbrushed and i've never had that with any foundation before. I'm in love with this product to say the least and could not be more happy with it! This is saving my confidence during these winter holidays!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by bombace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love love this foundation. I always try new products but keep coming back to this for my everyday foundation. I have dry skin, especially during the winter months. For me this foundation hydrates my skin, smooths everything out and doesn't settle into my smile lines around my mouth while giving medium coverage that I can build a little. I've gone through 2 or 3 bottles. At wal-mart the prices was $13 or $14 I think...a little pricey for drugstore. However, at Ulta, just recently it's been marked down to $3.79. And its stayed at the price for several weeks!

If you have dry skin, give it a try, keep the receipt just in case. Highly recommended for dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by whitegypsy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have NEVER taken a cosmetic back....and this went back immediately! It's like putting heavy glue on your face. Literally if you touch your face afterwards, your hand comes away with a popping, sucking noise. Feels terrible!! Who cares if it covers well. Women shouldn't have to suffer through any foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by MadinFrance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

On my chin, I have pimples and dry skin due to acne treatments, but the rest of my face is normal (not oily, not dry and not acne-prone). On my chin, this foundation looks cakey (I’m guessing because of the dry skin), and it is too sheer to conceal the blemishes. Elsewhere on my face, it looks all right, but it does not give me a nicer finish than if I wear no makeup at all. But what really bothers me about this foundation is that it actually seems to highlight the pores on my chin. If you look up close, there seems to be a tiny bit of foundation that is filling each pore – gross! I have been wearing it for three days now, and have tried it with and without a silicone primer. The foundation does perform a little bit better with the primer, but even then, it still looks cakey and too sheer on me, and the “pore-filling” still occurs. (However, I did not notice an increase in breakouts while using this, so I don’t think that it actually clogs pores. It just “fills” them individually until I wash my face.) I will not buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp14326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I borrowed this from my mom a couple times when I ran out of my own foundation. It looked really nice, but every time I would put it on, my skin would instantly feel itchy and uncomfortable. I think it also broke me out a little bit. I like the coverage and how it makes my face look, but overall it isn't worth the discomfort to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by missygeiger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this after hearing about it. I was looking to replace my old faithful Ceremide Plump Perfect by Elizabeth Arden and didn't expect a drugstore brand to measure up. This does a nice job for half the cost. Unlike some reviewers, I LIKE the brush. I expected to not like it and have to find another way to apply but the brush really works for me now. It seems the bristles don't collect a build up and it stays rather clean on it's own. It has a cap, and as long as you are applying it to a clean face, how dirty can it get. It is a temporary tool anyway that will end up in the trash. It blends good and you don't have to touch the product. It does have a flawless finish and wrinkles do seem to disappear. The color is good and I like how you can see how much product is left with no waste. I will continue to use this until I have a reason to stop : )

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm giving this a generous review for now. It was beautiful going on. Color? I'm not sure it was a good match. When it came out of the brush applicator, it was pale-and turned darker before my eyes. That is kind of strange. I did not use primer or a powder,, but oddly it looked a little on the cakey side tonight. I'll give it a fair go tomorrow, and report back. But, my initial impression is good for the first 2-3 hours, not so fabulous after.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by brandirae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product!
    I have minor acne and a lot of redness in the center of my face. Also, my skin's surface is kind of uneven. This stuff fills in all of the unevenness. My boyfriend has told me how smooth my skin looks when I use this. It completely covers up my redness, and it covers acne pretty well. I use a flat top brush to apply this, and then I use my fingers to apply any extra as concealer. Then I set with powder. I wear this to work and it survives for a good four hours before my face gets oily.
    I have fairly oily skin now in the summertime, so I have to use powder and blot throughout the day. I can get pretty oily looking with this stuff if I don't. The package is not great because of the brush, but I do like how it forces out all of the product.
    I wish this had a little better staying power and was just a pump, but I'll definitely continue to buy!
    UPDATE: I still love the finish I get with this foundation, but I believe it breaks me out a little. I am no longer content and now on the search for something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by BrandyAlexander21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I saw this product a few months ago on sale at Target, it was supposed to be $13 something and I think I got it for $7 or so. Before purchasing I used my makeupalley app and looked up reviews, they were mostly good so I went ahead and took it home.

This stuff is awesome. The color is perfect for me, maybe just a tad light but once blended looks flawless. Yes the clicking is scary, I usually click it twice or three times then split the brush with a finger to make sure it hasn't come out yet, then I do a single click until the product comes out in a large pea size amount. Then I brush it all on the back of my hand and use it to smooth it out slightly then pick up product. I use this on my forehead, nose, chin, and just under my eyes. Once I brush it on I gently smooth it with my fingers and it sets perfectly! I don't need to use powder over it but I don't have oily skin so that may be why.

This product also covers redness like nobodies business. I sometimes get an annoying red patch right above my top lip, and as soon as I swipe this stuff on it's like MAGIC. Seriously love love love it.