Trader Joe's Nourish All in One Facial Cleanser

4.1

Aqua, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Panthenol (Vit. B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vit. A), Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit. C), Phytonadione (Vit. K), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q-10, Green Tea Extract, Copper Peptides, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

This cleanses so well without over drying. Love the thick consistency that foams up nice. Will repurchase!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This cleaner is gentle and doesn't dry up my face like others. The smell is kind of weird however but it's very light so it is manageable.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to switch up my normal cleansing routine, which involves the ultra-gentle Bioderma Sensibio cleanser. I read some reviews stating that this would be a great, gentle, every day cleanser. Unfortunately, I feel that it is a bit strong for my tastes and leaves my skin feeling rather tight and rubbery after I use it (and I only use a little bit!). Afterwards, I am running for my moisturizer!! Also, one must make sure that they rinse this cleanser off well as it could leave a slippery film on your face. In all, this is not an every day sort of cleanser as repeated use could prove to be too harsh for your skin. This is maybe an every other day, or 2x a week cleanser. The price is good, though.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love this face wash! It takes off my make up and keeps my skin hydrated. I use separate eye makeup remover when I wear waterproof mascara, though. I also use this product in the mornings after I've used Tretinoin (Retin-a).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Very disappointed in this product! After reading rave reviews I journeyed out to purchase it. The first couple uses left my skin soft, but after a few days I noticed an onslaught of blackheads scattered all over my face. Going back to Cetaphil which is only a few bucks more that does the job.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I find this to be a basic cleanser pumped with dead vitamins. It did nothing for clogged pores and few blackheads I have at the tip of my nose. Also the smoothness achieved after using this cleanser is because of methicone.
Repeated use of the cleanser over weeks resulted in these odd dry patches and flaking of skin. I also got some bumps or whiteheads on the cheeks and under-eye area. Not good at all. I am surprised by the rave reviews.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was just a basic cleanser. Not bad just boring to me. It did not clean off my makeup well or replace any of my other products.
I will not repurchase but if you do not need this to remove makeup as well and just need a basic cleanser then this should do well.

I did not like this product. I bought it because of how many vitimans it contained thinking it would be great for my skin and I thought it was cheap for the amount...and I had loved the Tree Tea facewash...but I feel like the Nourish facewash never thoroughly cleans my face very well and like my pores and skin are still kinda grimey.

cannot live without this stuff.. very gentle yet cleans like a scrub.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excellent cleanser for the price.

I use a two step cleasing method, dissolving my makeup with jojoba oil first and then washing with the cleanser. On its own, the cleanser does not thoroughly remove waxy cosmetics like mascara or gel eyeliner.

My skin is sensitive with normal oil and hormonal breakouts on occasion. The product has a fresh, mild scent that does not linger. It foams pleasantly and rinses clean easily. My skin feels refreshed and not stressed or stripped afterward.

I recommend it to someone with normal to oily skin who wants a gentle clarifying cleanser.

Criticisms: It is a little too drying for me in the winter. It is very thick and I sometimes have trouble getting it out of the pump.