Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Fdt.

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Phenyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), ILN37941

The finish of this is super weird...It's almost like rubber. This keeps the foundation on a very long time though. The pigment oxidizes a lot. It becomes bronze-y pinkish orange on my nc30 skin. Lasting power is amazing though and you can rub at it and it won't budge. The finish is super matte and cakey. Don't like this.

This is a great foundation! I will go out on a limb and say it's almost as good as MAC studio fix fluid for me. I always go back to MAC but this one is a keeper for sure. It makes you look airbrushed if applied correctly. I use a sponge or fingertips and then set it with NYX HD translucent powder and it stays in place most of the day. I may have to blot but overall its worth the money. I have tried Dior, NARS, Laura Mercier, Lancome just to name a few and this beats them all out by far!

Can I just say AMAZING, this foundation is by far my favourite foundation/makeup product I've ever tried, can not fault it (just wish it were a little cheaper but it's worth the price) I've tried about a million different foundations and this seems to work best for my tricky combo skin. It lasts the whole day and I only need to use blotting papers to touch up on days it's super hot and humid. The foundation doesn't seperate or budge but feels extremely light weight, I forget I'm wearing makeup sometimes! It's so easy to work with and buildable (works best with damp beauty blender or sponge for flawless finish) It's not drying and doesn't turn my face into an oil slick or make me break out and it covers my post acne marks perfectly without an additional concealer. I've found this foundation doesn't oxidise either which I've never come across... everything turns my face orange/pink. I think the colour range is nice and most are yellow/neutral toned which is great for me, I'm shade 1.1 with my natural skin tone and 2.2 with fake tan. The packaging is great and comes with a pump and lid in a nice glass bottle, the foundation itself also doesn't have an over powering chemical smell like a lot of other foundations AHEM *Estée Lauder double wear* I've made so many of my friends go out and buy this and they love it, everyone needs to give it a go! THANK YOU SMASHBOX
will repurchase without a doubt, my holy grail foundation for oily/combo acne prone skin seeking buildable yet natural full coverage with a semi matte finish that lasts all day :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this to try (in the shade 1.1). Am very glad I didn't buy it though, I have very dry skin and I applied this after moisturising and priming my skin as per usual. I picked up my mirror to fill in my brows and was horrified to see my skin looked chalky, dry and disgusting. I couldn't believe how bad it looked after approximately 1 minute of being on my skin. I can't comment on the wear or anything else as I immediately washed my face and had to start my makeup all over again with a different foundation but I would never purchase this. Perhaps it would be better suited to those with oily skin type.

I love this foundation's formula, but it is very distinctly matte. I use the 1.2 color in the summertime, and it lasts all day with only a slight oil breakthrough on my nose, easily fixed with powder in mid afternoon. It's a great formula for going out in the evening since it holds up so well, and it gives a nice canvas for color cosmetics. I don't get any breakouts from this which is good for my rosacea prone, sensitive skin. However, since it's so matte, it can cake a bit when it's drier outside and I'm less oily. I also get much lighter in the winter and 1.1 is not a great color match on me since it runs a bit more pink than the 1.2. I've also noticed that this foundation oxidizes some when you've had it for a while, but it doesn't seem to affect how the color works on me. I've bought this 3 times and will continue to repurchase for the warmer months unless I find a new HG.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this foundation for about 3 years now and I love it. Everyone is completely fooled into believing I have perfect skin. Yet I suffered from hormonal breakouts for years and now I'm just left with all of the hyper pigmentation. I'm an mac NC25 and use the 2.2 (light golden beige). I use it with either a stippling brush or the real technique expert face brush depending on the coverage I need/want. This foundation is very buildable. I add a finishing powder on top to really make it last all day.

One thing I don't love is the price and no spf. But alas it doesn't break me out and I'm sure anyone who has had acne or suffering from breakouts know when you find something that doesn't cause breakouts, you've hit the lottery! If this makes you breakout I would first take a look at how you are removing your makeup. This foundation isn't the lightest. When I wear it, I feel like I'm wearing foundation (this might be a con for some people). It's heavy. I have to double cleanse my skin in order to completely remove all traces of this foundation. If you use a toner and still find traces of makeup, you probably aren't cleansing your skin enough. Also this foundation is best for people with normal to oily skin. I have dry skin in the winter and I have to put on a moisturizer and/or a moisturizing primer beforehand.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good foundation! I like it a lot because it's full coverage and every time I wear it everyone comments on how nice it looks on me. I like it but I don't love it because I think this is the reason I breakout, if I don't wear primer I will for sure breakout. I have bought it a couple of times and when I switch to a different one I always end up coming to this one just Bc I love he way it looks but I am on the search to find something better. Next on my list to try once this is finished is coverfx.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I've been using this for about two months. This gives medium coverage that doesn't irritate my skin. It's comfortable on my skin, not heavy or greasy or any of the bad adjectives. It lasts well (not amazingly well, but well - through the work day). But it doesn't look great. I don't feel like it really enhances my appearance, so it's rather cold comfort that it stays on all day. It's not great on my dry skin, but it's not terrible. It doesn't settle into lines or pores. But it doesn't really add any life or anything - it's a tad chalky. My face looks dull. It's not the best and it's not the worst, but for the price, it should be better. I'll likely finish the bottle but won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love it. I have been blessed by the fact that this was the first liquid foundation I researched and decided to try and it ended up being A+. Covers up spots without looking caked on, it looks so smooth and natural and stays on pretty much all day without feeling too heavy. I still look decent with this stuff if I work up a sweat. Simply put it's amazing.

This was my first purchase of a non-drugstore foundation and I absolutely loved it. It's a medium coverage foundation that hid a lot of blemishes and acne without sitting heavy on my face. Staying time is impressive, I can wear this from day to night and rarely touch up. But, I'm coming from drugstore brand foundations so I don't have other high-end stuff to compare with.

I'm not particularly acne prone, but I am far more susceptible to heavy breakouts in my twenties than I was in my teens. However, I was able to wear this foundation every day during college and, as long as I kept a good cleansing regime morning and night. I never suffered any breakouts. I'm going through a pretty bad breakout right now (I have scars all over my face :(, but it's almost over) but I finished using this foundation well before that occurred.

I'd definitely come back to this foundation again, but right now I'm at an experimental stage where I want to try different foundation products from other companies. I'd recommend buying this foundation if you're looking for something with no bells and whistles (aka a miracle formula a la BB/CC creams). This does the job, and covers the face. Just remember to remove your foundation at the end of the night.