Rimmel Extra Wow Lash

3.9

on 2/21/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I saw it on sale for .99 at Ulta and I bought it on a whim, knowing nothing about it. Since then, I have given away ALL of my Maybelline mascaras, my They're Real mascara, and my MUFE mascaras. This added so much definition and volume to my lashes that I will never try another mascara again. With proper technique and an eyelash comb, I have no problems with clumping like many other reviewers mentioned.

on 2/14/2014 11:44:00 AM

This is a pretty awesome mascara. it's not too wet and not to dry. The brush is a little different and vert stiff but I seem to like it It has a bit of a scent which is also ok. with all that being said, the length and volume this mascara gives is great! I dislike flimsy lashes or just plain long with no volume.. well this like under $4 tube does both! It's pretty good. It's not my absolute favoritwe but I often pair this one with others or with my favorit when it's drying out. This one helps out a lot!

on 2/5/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Maybe I got a weird tube, because I keep reading reviews about dryness and my tube is suuuuuper wet- one of the many reasons I don't like it. Beyond that, it clumps like mad, doesn't volumize and smudges very easily. Guess it makes sense since it was so cheap, but I'm very disappointed.

on 1/25/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Rimmel has always been my go-to brand for mascaras. Honestly, rimmel is my overall favorite drugstore makeup line. Lol *clears throat* but back to the mascara :)... you can use it for a nice coat for a natural looking lash or you can build it up for a nice glam look. It CAN and WILL clump only if you go overboard. I have the thickest wavy hair but yet have the straightest/thin lashes in the world. (Hmph :/) this is the only mascara that will give my lashes a little "oomph" without having to use a eyelash curler. Also, I use it in the color "extreme black" and it's true to it name. It greatly pigmented! It gives my lashes a nice tint and I have naturally black hair already.

on 1/5/2014 2:22:00 PM

i got this for Christmas and i love it. its got a funky smell, but i dont mind. it gives me natural looking, non clumpy length and volume. my total HG mascara

on 12/23/2013 1:27:00 PM

Not the best I've ever used. Don't like the brush and the way it loads the lashes. Clumpy.

on 11/30/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

With a name like "Extra Wow", I expected wham-bam volume and drama. Instead, this mascara delivered perfectly fine, but ordinary, definition. It held a curl after I used a curler, and it darkened my dark lashes. But it did not add enough volume to make it a keeper. I returned it. Am sticking with combo of Benefit's They're Real and Geisha Ink mascaras.

on 11/22/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

If this wasn't so clumpy, it'd be my new favorite. The formula is on the dry side but it still left a lot of little clumps on lashes. I have to give it props for the thickness and length. It's also buildable, but after two coats I had Tammy Faye lashes. Ugh. Surprisingly, my lashes weren't hard. If you don't mind combing out clumps, you might like this. I bought this at CVS. Regular price was $3.99, but all Rimmel is 40% off this week, plus the scanner box gave me a $2 coupon so it was only 39 cents plus tax.

As usual, fell into the advertising and bought a tube thinking it was going to give me the WOW big lashes...nope, upon 3 applications it was okay, but no better no worse than most other mascaras on the market. For the money, you have better options.

on 9/14/2013 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It kinda give you a big of the wow factor. But I'd expected more from it. Nice volume and length. Clumps and smudge a bit. This won't be the one I wear for a night out. It simply is just not enough.