December 18, 2014 | 1704 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Wow Lash

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With a name like "Extra Wow", I expected wham-bam volume and drama. Instead, this mascara delivered perfectly fine, but ordinary, definition. It held a curl after I used a curler, and it darkened my dark lashes. But it did not add enough volume to make it a keeper. I returned it. Am sticking with combo of Benefit's They're Real and Geisha Ink mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If this wasn't so clumpy, it'd be my new favorite. The formula is on the dry side but it still left a lot of little clumps on lashes. I have to give it props for the thickness and length. It's also buildable, but after two coats I had Tammy Faye lashes. Ugh. Surprisingly, my lashes weren't hard. If you don't mind combing out clumps, you might like this. I bought this at CVS. Regular price was $3.99, but all Rimmel is 40% off this week, plus the scanner box gave me a $2 coupon so it was only 39 cents plus tax.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by tourmalinequeen

As usual, fell into the advertising and bought a tube thinking it was going to give me the WOW big lashes...nope, upon 3 applications it was okay, but no better no worse than most other mascaras on the market. For the money, you have better options.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It kinda give you a big of the wow factor. But I'd expected more from it. Nice volume and length. Clumps and smudge a bit. This won't be the one I wear for a night out. It simply is just not enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Lforrestxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Wow. I bought this mascara on a whim, when usually I review everything before I buy it. It was super cheap, so I assumed I would get what I paid for, but I was hugely mistaken. I absolutely love this mascara. It's light, and isn't clumpy. I love it because it doesn't smudge, and it never ends up on my lower lash line. I absolutely love this product. And I only paid $4 for it-BONUS!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great, cheap mascara. I like it much more than other higher-end mascaras, such as Dior and Clinique. It actually is more dramatic and buildable than Lash Stiletto or Diorshow. And for $5! Like a previous reviewer noted, one coat for natural look, 2 or more for WOW. Love this stuff. Dark and pigmented. I hope they don't stop making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by BerkeleyChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product for making one's lashes beautifully long and full. It is relatively inexpensive, which makes it even more appealing. I'm quite impressed with both the ease of use and rich black color. At first, I was somewhat intimidated by the oversized brush and was worried I'd poke myself in the eye. However, the thick brush proved to be user friendly. This mascara builds from natural to all-out glamour. I will definitely repurchase when I'm done with this tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this when I was in high school and seemed to abandon it when I started working in high end cosmetics. Recently I went back to it and WOW. I love this stuff. It beats out all the high end mascaras I have and it's SO cheap. It separates, lengthens and curls. If I am going out, I'll pair it with another mascara I like. But overall, I am sticking to Extra Wow Lash for a long time! It seems hard to believe such a cheap mascara delivers such great results, but try it, you will be very happy--and so will your wallet!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Cheap $3-$5 dollars
Make lashes longer
Cute packaging

Cons:
Clumps
Doesn't separate lashes
Smears
Smudges
Really thick

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by estellarosa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I tried 2 discounted mascaras by Rimmel ( & Lycra Flex) and liked this one better.
Very effective and a really great builder. Amazing curl qualities!
My lashes are short and sparse and this comes up with a wonderful result considering...
It reminds me a lot of an improved version of the discontinued Exaggerate mascara by Rimmel, which I loved !!!!
Great find!